NEurope
gaggle64

Mass Effect 3

In terms of integrating into the ME3 story, it barely even tries (which is a good thing) - the Normandy needs repairs/you and your squad need a rest. It's pretty much 5-6 hours of having fun with your squadmates, plus other stuff like the combat simulator.

Thats my weekend lost then, i stopped my 3rd play of the 3rd title (i'm in the Leviathon DLC at the moment) awaiting this, so it's a weekend purchase/download for me.

Sounds like it's pretty decent compared to the Omega DLC.

Edit: So far, so good. The dialouge is excellent that is for sure.

Kind of a loose end having a clone of yourself wandering around. And i love the fact that a battle takes place on-board the Normandy itself. Also turns out that "Clone" Shepard hates hamsters. Story is pretty interesting, certainly making the most of Wrex back on the team. And regarding the Alliance girl, kinda guessed she was behing a few things.

Edited by Jimbob

When I saw the trailer for this, it seemed a bit fanficky. And when I heard about the party, I thought even more so.

But a major draw of Mass Effect is the characters, and I definitely want to see them interact with each other way more.

Anyone know what the prices are like for the Mass Effect DLC? if the prices have dropped i might just get it all and start a playthrough from ME1 again since i havn't really touched this in a while. Also are there still people playing multiplayer in Mass Effect 3? I allways like to get my galactic readiness up to 100% before i go to earth.

I still play the multiplayer. I unlocked an awesome Geth Juggernaut the other day.

I don't think the DLC prices have dropped, and Omega really isn't worth the price.

I too still play the multiplayer. Still enjoyable after putting in so many hours.

Some of the classes/characters they put in in the Reckoning DLC recently are a bit shoddy however. The Talon Mercenary, for example, is just awful outside of Bronze difficulty and the only good thing about him is the Cain Mines.

Did manage to unlock the N7 Destroyer last I was playing but it didn't really click as a build, same as the Krogan from Reckoning with the Hammer (again, pretty awful). Love playing as either the N7 Fury (annihilation field on, throw/dark channel and biotic explosions all over the place :D) or the Asari Vanguard (stasis bubble and charge = BOOM! :p).

Have wondered what Bioware will do when they eventually take the servers down for the multiplayer as playing that is the only way to get 100% readiness (although you can still get the 'best' ending/secret ending bit without playing multiplayer) and given the type of games that the ME games are, people will probably continue to play them for years to come.

the Asari Vanguard (stasis bubble and charge = BOOM! :p).

I love that class. I've tailored mine so I have the full shield regeneration on Biotic Charge, along with a quick recharge speed. I also only have an SMG so I have the full 200% quicker recharge, as well as an equipment bonus for SMG and recharge.

Quite the opposite of my Geth Juggernaut, actually.

SO in my mind the only way I can canonically see Citadel fitting in with the rest of the game is if it does what the flash sideways ended up being for Lost...in that context it totally makes sense and actually kind of works as a "true" ending.

right need a bit of advice, since selling my xbox which i had mass effect 1-3, ive bought the trilogy pack for ps3, now i need to start from me1.

last time i was male sheppard, and heard fem sheppard was a lot better....

what are the differences? is it worth it?

i'm going to romance liara through out no matter what this time (if tali was a fem option too it would be harder to choose)

i kept Ashley last time, would people recomend keeping kaiden this time? is he better by me3?

Its just better voice acting I think

Ive never kept Kaiden so I cant say. I'm also playing through the trilogy again at the moment though so maybe I will this time.

Still in ME3? damn....

The fact Ashley morphed into a Miranda clone (looks wise) and she was at the end of a long list of women sheppard had been with i just thought next time i might give some thought to killing her off in ME1 when she was xenophobic and it wouldn't feel as bad, you know give Kaiden a chance.....

might find some scenes with him on youtube and see what i think....i killed him because he whined i thought he may have changed too by ME3....

Still in ME3? damn....

No idea. He's never made it off Virmire for me. :heh:

I guess if you're looking for some gay lovin' he'd be your best option, though.

No idea. He's never made it off Virmire for me. :heh:

I guess if you're looking for some gay lovin' he'd be your best option, though.

death to Kaiden it is:p

Who has the PC version of Mass Effect 3? I've used Mondo to convert my old useless xbox me3 save to a pc one and i was looking for someone to test if they work

I have replaced the game already for ps3, but i'm tempted to pick up ME3 from shopto and finish my original save, i just don't want to waste even £12 to find it doesn't work

Me and Deathjamm have the PC versions. I could give it a try if you give me a download link. As long as it doesn’t mess up my own saves!

Me and Deathjamm have the PC versions. I could give it a try if you give me a download link. As long as it doesn’t mess up my own saves!

could it mess up your saves? hmmm i'd never considered it could do that....i don't want to screw someones save up

I'll upload them somewhere (no idea where last i place i used was mega upload) and then if you want to then i'd appreciate it, but i don't want to risk someone elses saves really now you've said that

EDIT; Its £8.61 on Play so for that i might as well just buy the game, Thanks for the offer though Smé

Edited by Agent Gibbs

I’m not sure but it probably won’t. If I recall correctly, every character has its own save, so I should just be able to put it in the folder and it will be obvious in-game which save is yours (if it shows up at all), unless you happen to have used the same name as my character.

So if you’re still curious..

Im sure the converted save would work just fine but if by chance it didnt there are Mass Effect save creators out there that are really easy to use. Basically just a load of check boxes for choices you made. Thats how I brought back Mordin when he managed to die yet again in 2 for me so I could still use him in 3 and also make sure the dlc characters appeared in 3 despite not buying them for 2.