NEurope
Happenstance

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Considering dev time on Unch 2's online was limited, if the multiplayer team can make an even more fleshed out experience, remove situational awareness, and make the interface a bit better, and have way more maps, and solve the global financial crisis, it could be an absolute screamer of a mode.

The main thing that bothered me with the second game was the bit early on where you heist the museum with Flynn.

You're not allowed to kill the guards, you have to either knock them out or use the tranquilliser gun. And then you send a poor guard to his death by yanking him off a rooftop while Flynn quips about there being a guy below you. So much for his conscience being clear.

Harrowing stuff. Did anyone stop to think about this poor guy's family? He was only doing his job. And before someone says he landed in water - have you tried jumping down there?

Yes I have. Apart from being a bit cold its not too bad.

Marco. Polo!

sypd7m.jpg

Edited by tapedeck

The main thing that bothered me with the second game was the bit early on where you heist the museum with Flynn.

You're not allowed to kill the guards, you have to either knock them out or use the tranquilliser gun. And then you send a poor guard to his death by yanking him off a rooftop while Flynn quips about there being a guy below you. So much for his conscience being clear.

Harrowing stuff. Did anyone stop to think about this poor guy's family? He was only doing his job. And before someone says he landed in water - have you tried jumping down there?

Actually, when I looked down at the guard it looked like he started swimming.

Actually, when I looked down at the guard it looked like he started swimming.

Yup, he survives. However the experience really shook him up so he lost his job. The family fell into poverty so his wife was sold to slavers and his daughter became a prostitute.

Yup, he survives. However the experience really shook him up so he lost his job. The family fell into poverty so his wife was sold to slavers and his daughter became a prostitute.

Ahh, wondered who the female villain was in Uncharted 3.

Her back-story all makes sense now...

Ahh, wondered who the female villain was in Uncharted 3.

Her back-story all makes sense now...

The villain in Uncharted 3 is like 60 years old :p

Lazorvic's accent used to annoy the fuck out of me.

'You think you can kill me".

You'd think he'd come up with something else occasionally.

Well, as expected the multiplayer for this looks amazing!

Expect a deluge of articles, and a trailer, as Monday goes on. In the meantime:

• Character customisation: clothing, colours, accessories and emblems
  • Weapon customisation: stocks, scopes, etc.
  • Two-player split-screen
  • New modes: Free-for-all, 2v2v2 Deathmatch
  • More "cinematic" moments, a bit like Operations in Killzone 3 from what I gather
  • Beta likely opening up in Europe July 6th; there will be opportunities for slightly earlier access

And more, but you might as well read all about it in detail.

• More "cinematic" moments, a bit like Operations in Killzone 3 from what I gather
  • Beta likely opening up in Europe July 6th; there will be opportunities for slightly earlier access

40514_10150235943505581_509970580_14247751_4330220_n.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DO I GET BETA. Please someone give me their beta if they get one. :(

I imagine the following:

Keep your eye on gaming blogs and the Unch 3 website so you can sign up ASAP

Pre-order the game when available, through "selected retailers"

Follow their Facebook if they have one

Get PlayStation Plus

However, if I get a Beta key, I will obviously not give mine to you :)

I would laugh massively if I got the beta before ReZ.

Anyway, Martyrdom needs to go.

Rez if I got a beta and gave it to you, could I expect sexual favors in return?

Rez if I got a beta and gave it to you, could I expect sexual favors in return?

If you wanted them, yes.

Well, as expected the multiplayer for this looks amazing!

Expect a deluge of articles, and a trailer, as Monday goes on. In the meantime:

And more, but you might as well read all about it in detail.

Did you see that bit ReZ?

I would laugh massively if I got the beta before ReZ.

Anyway, Martyrdom needs to go.

The revenge booster is one of the least useful of the lot. Only 5% of players use it, and frankly I've been killed by it less than 10 times, and I have something like 10,000 deaths ("Sad fuck!"). The time it takes for it to hang in the air, fall down, and actually beep to explode is very friendly. The only thing that's shit about it is if you stealth kill someone who has it - the animation takes too long and the grenade is unavoidable.

I was not expecting multiplayer details this soon, I hope there's moaarrr! The addition of sights and shit like that has me a tad concerned though.

Well....I think I'd keep the beta if you're going to threaten me with that.

The only thing that's shit about it is if you stealth kill someone who has it - the animation takes too long and the grenade is unavoidable.

I suppose I did only die one due to that (it seems fairly easy to roll out of the way) and that was due to the stealth kill. Still, it would be nice if it didn't happen with a stealth kill.

Yeah it shouldn't happen.

Martyrdom in Cod4 was ridiculous.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/18/uncharted-3-beta-begins-july-5-early-access-for-infamous-2-buye/

Uncharted 3 beta begins July 5, early access for InFamous 2 buyers and Plus subscribers

by Mike Schramm

You won't have to wait until November 1 to try out Uncharted 3's impressive multiplayer experience. Naughty Dog is putting the mode through an open beta test that director Justin Richmond says should "teach us a lot." Early access to the multiplayer beta will be granted on June 28 for PlayStation Plus subscribers and for those who have purchased inFamous 2 (recalling a similar promotion tied to the first inFamous). The beta will launch for all PSN members on July 5.

Uncharted 2's multiplayer beta attracted more than 130,000 participants and saw an awesome prize gifted to a few lucky players, so expectations are high for the new beta. After the break, check out a thumping trailer for the new multiplayer features, including the deeper character customization -- and get a look at that spectacular Airstrip map! Mark your calendars: The real fireworks begin on July 5.

How much is Plus?

OMKG!

Side-by-side kick off!

...IS that.....make your own maps possibly?

Emblelafnmakfvakv

a

afh

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bear in mind that could only be for the US; PAL copies of SOCOM don't come with a Resistance 3 Beta code, for instance. I don't think it'll be too hard to get in, though.

Anyway:

Game of the decade already tbh.

Sick NE clan. Kill Japanese bitches.

CO-OP TAUNTS FUCKING A!!!!!!!

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1162322p1.html

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_3_multplayer_revealed/

ZOMG. Medal kick backs explains

Boosters are Gold

New boosters and medal kickbacks serve as some other incentives to be awesome. Boosters were in the last game -- abilities you selected to customize your in-game play -- but they've been revamped. When you select the regeneration booster, you're going to heal faster. However, using the regeneration booster earns that ability experience points and allows it to level up. A bunch of the boosters have different levels for you to achieve and that makes the booster more and more powerful. You can respawn quicker, carry more ammo, and a whole bunch of other stuff. It's another way to keep players gaming long after Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception comes out.