NEurope
Happenstance

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

This will be revealed at the VGAS then? Awesome that's 2 days away. Not awesome that the game will be next October or something though...

Thread title change please

Though the original hoax title was pretty close...ish...

Thread title change please

Though the original hoax title was pretty close...ish...

New thread please, I think this series deserves at least that.

uc3.120910-530px.jpg

Naughty Dog has revealed a little more (or a lot more, depending on your television) about Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception -- specifically the fact that the game will support stereoscopic 3D. Yes, we know what that means: Sully's mustache will never have looked more real.

In related news (related to Uncharted 3, not Victor Sullivan's facial hair), Late Night host Jimmy Fallon has taken to Twitter with word that the game's developer will be his guests on Monday, December 13. The Naughty Dog crew will deliver the first live gameplay demo of its latest PS3-exclusive adventure -- in mind-blowing 2D, just like the teaser video posted after the break.

Edited by Cookyman

This is going to be seriously awesome and I can't wait and I never even considered getting a 3DTV until this.

Edited by Shorty

This is going to be seriously awesome and I can't wait and I never even considered getting a 3DTV until this.

Agreed. Previously the concept of getting a 3DTV was genuinely laughable. Now its practically a necessity.....I may upload a video of my reaction actually to illustrate this point.

Edited by ReZourceman

uc3.120910-530px.jpg

So... Drake's new adventure will begin with a crashed ride. Thats... unheard of! ;)

I'm officially expecting it to suck, because it can't be better than the second one, and hyping it will only make it even worst.

original.jpg

Seriously..desert? I hope the majority of the game won't have brown as the main colour.

Right now I'm not interested in this game at all because it seems like it's the same as the first two with some slight improvements. ::shrug:

BUT if someone can tell me that stealth will play a larger role in the game, will be more precise and will have more variation...then I want.

Right now I'm not interested in this game at all because it seems like it's the same as the first two with some slight improvements. ::shrug:

That's like getting to your third mouthful of ice cream and saying "I'm not interested in this mouthful of ice cream because it will be the same as the first two".

That's like getting to your third mouthful of ice cream and saying "I'm not interested in this mouthful of ice cream because it will be the same as the first two".

In my case it would work because I don't like Ice cream, but awesome analogy.

making it even worst.

Very uncharacteristic error there, I've lost faith in you. -1 integrity.

@Dr4aqsdjhejf, not sure how you can make that kinda call right now.

I'm personally not too excited for it, but we'll see. Hopefully they make the campaign a lot more varied, I want less room clearing and more gun turreting/sneaky shit/ amazing scripted sequences/ actual decent puzzles, ala Tomb Raider, as it's a 15 rated game and yet they spoon feed you that shit.

Basically the whole thing should be a scripted sequence, I don't care too much for bulk cover-shooting gameplay, leave that for multiplayer. Let us have zero-gravity samurai sword fights in the campaign, and take down mega-zombies with rail guns whilst riding antelope.

To be honest the first game was nothing special. It was good, but not that inspired.

In my case it would work because I don't like Ice cream, but awesome analogy.

That's chocolate and ice-cream... Are you satan?

I could go on talking about how I didn't like God Of War 3 that much (although it is a good game...) because it's basically the same as the first two titles, but we all know how that ends: 'Dr4aqsdjhejf sucks. this game is win, blog lol'

To be honest the first game was nothing special. It was good, but not that inspired.

Shhh. Don't upset the fans.

I didn't really get the fuss about the first game. The Nazi submarine bit was amazing but after that it never really stuck out too much.

That's chocolate and ice-cream... Are you satan?

Shut up, you know what I don't like.

I never really liked the first game, but the second one was a great experience.

Awesome news!

This is why I can't be a single console owner. I need games like this, Killzone, Gears and Reach in my life.

I know for sure I'll play this, even though I don't have a PS3! I've made sure my mate lets me play through each of the games I want to when he gets them, haha.

I loved Uncharted 1 & 2, although they were a little on the short side, I hope this one is a little longer.