NEurope
Happenstance

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Should be up about 10 in U.S will we get it at same time?

It's 2PM in the US and 10PM (at the earliest) over here.

meh guess will wait till tomorrow for it then if its that late...add on whatever download time on top of that way too late

The Store has been updated with the Beta download.

EDIT: Twitter lied to me. I can't find it.

Edited by Chuck

Hm, it was downloading fairly fast, now about 90% of PlayStation 3 owners are downloading it so it's ground to a halt :/

Yeah, well I can't even sign in.

I'm going to try and download it despite not having a Plus membership. I'm pretending it will work.

Edit: Whin.

I thought people said the free PS+ trial wouldn't net the beta?

But I'm downloading. Pr0

Edited by dwarf

Finished downloading it, messed around with some settings. I'll give it a proper go when I get home from work tomorrow.

I couldn't at first, had to change my NAT to TYPE 2, pretty complicated but worth it cos I got on in the end :D

Had a lot of fun, will definitely start playing Uncharted 2 online (never actually have...) Got a few kills and was doing pretty well until the beta started to run real slow. Then my team got 'cursed', and everybody had a red arrow til you started shooting them. Oh and they were all green skeletons. Wasn't really sure what was going on, but decided to call it a night there :heh: had a lot of fun, and played it before ReZ (which was my only real goal). More tomorrow!

I couldn't at first, had to change my NAT to TYPE 2, pretty complicated but worth it cos I got on in the end :D

Had a lot of fun, will definitely start playing Uncharted 2 online (never actually have...) Got a few kills and was doing pretty well until the beta started to run real slow. Then my team got 'cursed', and everybody had a red arrow til you started shooting them. Oh and they were all green skeletons. Wasn't really sure what was going on, but decided to call it a night there :heh: had a lot of fun, and played it before ReZ (which was my only real goal). More tomorrow!

Commendable. Good work.

played a co-op game now rank 3 and bought some gear nice!

Well, It's nowhere in sight at my store. I can see it on my US account but can't download it because I'm not plus.

I've just decided I don't care that much.

They've totally nerfed the hammer. well, I haven't played it yet.

They've totally nerfed the hammer. well, I haven't played it yet.

You're an evil man. :p

Gave it a game. Wasn't bad. Might even become enjoyable.

Details peeps details.

Movement feels more fluid and mantling objects is faster. Stealth kills also seem far less temperamental — in Uncharted 2 it's a bit of gamble as to whether it'll work for me or not. Ammo automatically being picked up helps clear the battlefield, meaning you're not left prancing around in the open mashing Triangle when trying to pick up a different weapon.

The netcode seems greatly improved, bearing in mind I've only gotten to play two matches; I didn't have any of those annoying instances where I dove into cover only for the enemy's bullets to follow me through a wall. Likewise I didn't have to sit through an extended period of syncing LiveData, and people can now join games mid-match.

The buddy system is cool. I saw most people moving about in pairs — greatly helped by the ability to spawn on your partner when they aren't in combat — and it's hard to resist high-fiving over an enemy's corpse.

My only real complaint is that I want to disable Uncharted TV. It's a cool feature and all, but when you're stuck with a horrible bandwidth cap and a rather meagre 2Mb connection you don't really want to waste the above on streaming videos you may or may not be interested in.