NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

I always forget different places have different reception (duuuurrr). Form my experience Vodafone pretty much own London.

I have heard that people with Vodafone don't receive a great reception in perhaps more remote places. My ex was with Vodafone and she had a hard time getting any signal when she was staying at my campus when I was Uni, which was quite a long way out from the rest of Brighton.

It does differ quite drastically from location to location.

The thread title makes it seem like you can't just put just irritating or just general crap in here, but anyways..

The rather large virus that has infested my pc has annoyed me today, it's my fault, I don't take enough care with the damn thing, but I was happily doing my work, did a quick scan and BOOM, hello new wallpapers telling me I have a virus and a ''new'' virus scanner, haha, I hope the fucker dies with malware.

Grr.

Or you could...not get an iPhone. There's lots of other smart phones out there.

I should add that "iPhone" really stood for any smartphone/fancy nice phone, and that I now found out that on my family contract I get absolutely no data or whatever coverage, so it's pointless even getting a fancy nice phone, as it would just be for calling/texting people, with no room for any other features, but pointlessly expensive.

Puck u all. *directed at no one in particular*

i split my freakin' knuckle open in the gym...... the hell... :blank::shakehead

Owwie!

I got the freaking virus, HUZZAH. Take that virus. :geek:

3 mobile piggy-backs on a lot of other networks so it actually has some of the best coverage out there, btw.

(my life in general is fine so I have nothing to complain about)

3 mobile piggy-backs on a lot of other networks so it actually has some of the best coverage out there, btw.

(my life in general is fine so I have nothing to complain about)

Orange is now doing roughly the same thing, as it's now able to convert to t-mobile signal, which is quite handy.

Although I've never really had an issue with signal on my blackberry, it even has signal in lifts. Which is nice.

I can't find Disc 2 of Six Feet Under Season 1!!!!! I feel awful. I DON'T misplace DVD's. I must have taken it out to put Drake's album on my laptop, but...where would I have put it? Only right beside me, or back in it's case.

I've slept in my bed twice since it would have been on my bed! AGH!

*imagines it broken into pieces, scattered around my room*

I feel sick.

EDIT:

EVERYONE CALM DOWN.

It was in my Big Mac all along.

Edited by Paj!

I've slept in my bed twice since it would have been on my bed! AGH!

So you slept under it. Disgraceful.

It was in my Big Mac all along.

I bet you're lovin' it.

:blank: I'll get my coat.

Someone blocked me in, as I tried to get out I scratched paint off my car, only a cm or so.

But I'm going to figure out who owns that jeep..

hmm... my hand is a mess.. not only do I have the split knuckle from training... I think I may have broken one of my other knuckles... or very badly bruised it. I got smacked right on the knuckle with a bottle opener (complete accident) about 2 or so weeks ago, and my knuckle still feels very sore and swollen >_> Owie

Other than minor injuries I really have nothing to complain about lately... its a nice change

I've just changed to Vodafone and had no problems yet!

Had to bring this back up. :p

Had to bring this back up. :p

It isn't my fault people broke into the service station and nicked a load of equipment.

But yes, thank you for pointing that out Ashley. A valuable use of your time :p

The recent weather here is wreaking havoc on my eczema, fucking unstable weather.

It didn't help that I decided to use a towel to scratch my hand in the middle of the night, the effects were like taking a cheese grater to my hand.

So my TV burned out yesterday (lovely smell of burnt plastic in my room), and I'm currently ill, probably from the stress I've been feeling lately. It's not all bad, though, as the burning out of my TV gives me an incentive/excuse to get the HD TV I've been pining for, and the illness gives me a chance to recharge my energy.

It isn't my fault people broke into the service station and nicked a load of equipment.

But yes, thank you for pointing that out Ashley. A valuable use of your time :p

I personally find this hilarious

Como Esta ;)

Even though my girlfriend will probably be joining vodafone. My phone broke three days ago...and it has now fixed itself yay :D

Found out today one guy from my course lost his grandfather last week, and then a few days later also lost his father. =(

Me and two other people from the course are probably gonna go to the wake of his father on Friday. I don't know him well but I do know that he's a great, friendly guy. Feel so bad for him.

I have a report due next week that I know nothing about, why we're doing it or how it's relevant to our module at Uni. :shakehead

I've gone through all of the lecturer's powerpoints again, after having attended all of the classes, and none of it makes sense other than the basic principle of running a multiple regression to determine which of a list of random variables (that's how they look to me as they're not explained anywhere) can predict either reading skill or some task scores.

I'll now have to waste my time emailing the lecturer for clarification on what I'm supposed to be doing, and will no doubt get a reply simply stating that everything is in the lecture slides when it's not. Absolutely useless lecturer. Why she became a lecture is beyond me as she sucks at it.

Right, I've been waiting for years to see Jose Gonzalez. I'm pretty bad when it comes to knowing when bands or artists are touring and stuff.

He's coming to the UK on the 11th April. Wohoooooo!

Ine doesn't come to the UK til the 12th.

These things happen, right? But, the major pain in the arse is that we originally had the ticket scheduled for the 11th, but changed it as its my housemate's birthday on that weekend.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Typical, eh? On the plus-side, he's touring, so I just need to keep a look-out for more dates. Cmaaaan.