NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

I enjoy rant! One of the notes I have in my bastard diary is the topic of being misunderstood. It's refreshing to see some (semi-) uncontrolled rage Daftus.

Daft, you should slap this dude.

I don't give a shit what anyone says ; On here you come across as hilarious/cool/awesome.

In real life you come across as the above but also incredibly "approachable" or "be with-able" i.e. your presence is calming and you're awesome.

Gimme the address for this mother fucker, I'll show him what a cycle can do.

It's true. Rez was my first.

...well this is awkward...

Cheers guys. I just wanted to blow off some steam but it's nice getting a response, especially such a positive one.

Speaking of kicking ass and having super slick awesome times, when's the next KNEE Meat?/When is Rez next in my city because I failed utterly to go to Gosh and I should make it up with milkshakes?

Edited by Daft

Guess who has two thumbs a new PStriple and no job?

This guy!

That works better in person when you can see me point to myself with my two thumbs.

Speaking of kicking ass and having super slick awesome times, when's the next KNEE Meat?/When is Rez next in my city because I failed utterly to go to Gosh and I should make it up with milkshakes?

(Ah thats cool) But....milkshakes....are...so...good.

Guess who has two thumbs a new PStriple and no job?

This guy!

That works better in person when you can see me point to myself with my two thumbs.

:( Bummer-jax.

(Ah thats cool) But....milkshakes....are...so...good.

Answer my question and you get an Oreo milkshake.

Other flavours not allowed.

I see what you've done there, you've offered him cookie...

Trollface.png

Were you expecting to find something here?

I didn't want to say this, but...

epic-rage-guy.jpg

WHAT HAVE I STARTED!!

tumblr_l1d6hof0gb1qanb21o1_500.jpg

Edited by Daft

Ha!

Srsly: H8erz gon' h8 but fuck it- you introduced me to oreo milkshakes and the joys of themed diners. S'cool bro :)

I am nasty to no one unless they deserve it, genuinely deserve it.

Although that time you verbally kicked the charity pusher in the balls still amuses me (even if I can't recall what you actually said I remember it being casually vicious and perfectly executed).

As others have said, fuck 'em. Ride over him with your tiny child's bike while wearing your tango shoes and stupid tiny hat.

Ey! Chuggers are fair game! They know what they've signed up for...it's war on those streets!

:heh:

here's me thinking that city folk were open minded and all that malarky...

Daft, your bike is fab and you enjoy it so who gives a stuff what that lazy article of a friend thinks? I love how individual you are and how you don't normally give two shits what people think!!!

Thank youuuu! I love Black Francis. (My bike's new name now I've painted him.)

And the name of the lead singer of Pixies. I know.

tumblr_lgjf6eeAOw1qczo55o1_500.gif

I generally don't give a shit but even I have my limits. It's just little things here and there and I'm pretty self-conscious so I think about and remember even the smallest comments. My fault really. I also feel it's got to the point, for a while now, that pretty much any action I take is going to be seen as slightly out there (or whatever) because that's what people assume of me.

I guess on top of that is that I personally never knock people for trying new things or for their interests in general. One of my friends joking calls me a Trekkie quite often and I'm like yeah I like Star Trek, guess what fuckface (in my head), I like playing Chopin on the piano, too. I don't hear you calling me 'piano man' or something equally annoying! I know it's only a joke but it just feels relentless.

Man, I am all rant rant rant. :heh:

This is probably why I've taken to Tumblr so much. It's a space where I can just fuck around and only one of my really good friends use it and she's equally as silly and is awesome, to boot.

....What was I on about again?... :hehe:

This is probably why I've taken to Tumblr so much. It's a space where I can just fuck around and only one of my really good friends use it and she's equally as silly and is awesome, to boot.

....What was I on about again?... :hehe:

This is awkward

sweating.gif

I'm actually... male

Edit: I hate writing a long post on Tumblr and then realising there's whole paragraphs which are a bunch of shit. Takes as long editing as it does creating. Argh. Fuck the po-lice.

Since my phone is atrocious (it just hangs up on people), I decided (inspired by Chair) to impulse buy an iPhone.

Only to find out that were I to do that (I'd change from O2 to 3), I'd mess up my family's magically cheap contract thing, meaning I'd no longer get free calls to my famille, and vice versa. *sigh*

I'm going to buy a record player soon I think. But might wait until after the summer when I'm in a new flat.

Getting very sick of this course im on at the moment. Im just surrounded by either scummy idiots who talk about all the drugs they take or how many times theyve been in prison or arrogant tossers who just wont shut up about how awesome they are or how all their opinions are right and everyone else is wrong. Most days I just sit there getting more and more worked up and I cant even take something more interesting with me to pass the time like my DS or kindle because its very likely someone would try to steal them.

Do some drawing or some shit to improve yo' artist skills, draw what you see. No logic, just for fun.

Fuck you buddy.

canadians-south-park.jpg

"I'm not your buddy, friend."

DISENGAGE RANT.

Rants are for the weak.

Just ignore them chap.

Yeah I did do a bit of drawing for a while, annoyingly though that does get a few people coming up to you asking what you're drawing etc.

Since my phone is atrocious (it just hangs up on people), I decided (inspired by Chair) to impulse buy an iPhone.

Only to find out that were I to do that (I'd change from O2 to 3), I'd mess up my family's magically cheap contract thing, meaning I'd no longer get free calls to my famille, and vice versa. *sigh*

I'm going to buy a record player soon I think. But might wait until after the summer when I'm in a new flat.

Or you could...not get an iPhone. There's lots of other smart phones out there.

Doesn't 3 have abysmal coverage? Vodafone is the way forward.

well its the other way round for me =P

3 is probably one of the best round here and voda is diiiiiiiiiiiire.

But yeah get an iphone on o2? no?

I always forget different places have different reception (duuuurrr). Form my experience Vodafone pretty much own London.