NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your support.

The worst thing was that just that morning, a little adolescent female tabby "adopted" me and the school, and I spent about 20 minutes having a cuddle while she purred sleepily like a motorboat on my lap.

Then I see that happening, and suddenly I feel such terrible rage mixed with grief.

It's almost as if all the cat lovers automatically assume this is some terrible cat murderer and not an accident. I ran over a squirrel the other day on a dual carriage way, lock me up and throw away the key, I didn't stop to check it was alright.

For the record Iun, your the man.

It's almost as if all the cat lovers automatically assume this is some terrible cat murderer and not an accident. I ran over a squirrel the other day on a dual carriage way, lock me up and throw away the key, I didn't stop to check it was alright.

For the record Iun, your the man.

Accidents are understandable, but exiting the vehicle and kicking the animal away like it's a nuisance? That's not good.

Accidents are understandable, but exiting the vehicle and kicking the animal away like it's a nuisance? That's not good.

In my hazey-drunkeness last night I forgot the kicking part, which is awful. But I still don't think it warrants some of the violent responses. It's all a bit dynastygirl and burning down butcher shops if you ask me.

In my hazey-drunkeness last night I forgot the kicking part, which is awful. But I still don't think it warrants some of the violent responses. It's all a bit dynastygirl and burning down butcher shops if you ask me.

Don't you mess with cats on the internet or I'll hunt you down and cut your intestines out with a spoon!!!

Don't you mess with cats on the internet or I'll hunt you down and cut your intestines out with a spoon!!!

give%2Bup%2Bcat.jpg

Yeah it's the kicking part that is bad, and it would have been really upsetting to have to euthanise the cat with essentially your bare hands :( (IUN did the right thing, a lot of people would have shied away from that). You're supposed to drive over small animals rather than swerve to avoid them though.

For Pete's sake, man, it's a joke! Christ, I'd never want anyone's face kicked off. That's insane. Do you actually, genuinely think I'd want that? Do you take me for a psychopath? :heh: I figured the over-the-top-ness would serve to highlight that it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, but I guess not.

The cat was (likely) run over by accident. That's terrible, but not anyone's fault. Getting out of the car and then kicking the cat? That's animal cruelty, and a ridiculous case of it at that. The right thing to do is what Iun did, ending the poor creature's misery. Heck, I could've even understood if the driver had simply kept driving, but getting out and kicking a dying cat? Seriously, who the fuck does that? It's like comic book villain material!

I must have missed that edition of Dickhead Man.

No, no, it was in volume #23 of DC's Dickhead Man expy, Douchebag Boy.

For Pete's sake, man, it's a joke! Christ, I'd never want anyone's face kicked off. That's insane. Do you actually, genuinely think I'd want that? Do you take me for a psychopath? :heh: I figured the over-the-top-ness would serve to highlight that it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, but I guess not.

The cat was (likely) run over by accident. That's terrible, but not anyone's fault. Getting out of the car and then kicking the cat? That's animal cruelty, and a ridiculous case of it at that. The right thing to do is what Iun did, ending the poor creature's misery. Heck, I could've even understood if the driver had simply kept driving, but getting out and kicking a dying cat? Seriously, who the fuck does that? It's like comic book villain material!

I know I quoted your post Danny, but it wasn't just your comments I was referring to. However I will apologise for misinterpreting your joke.

Edited by Ramar

That's fair enough. I can naturally only speak for myself. :) If anything I'm just a bit worried that people might actually think I'd do something like that. :heh:

One of those 'little things that make me unreasonably annoyed' - when they don't collect the recycling because the lid was not fully shut (due to excess recycling material).

Oh, so I'll just throw away the excess, yeah? Thereby defeating the whole fucking point of recycling. Oh, and if I'm to keep a hold of this binful of recycling for another fortnight (that's right - collected twice a month!), what should I do about any newly accrued glass, card, tin or plastic? Just throw it away yeah? Sure thing!

One of those 'little things that make me unreasonably annoyed' - when they don't collect the recycling because the lid was not fully shut (due to excess recycling material).

Oh' date=' so I'll just throw away the excess, yeah? Thereby defeating the whole fucking point of recycling. Oh, and if I'm to keep a hold of this binful of recycling for another fortnight (that's right - collected twice a month!), what should I do about any newly accrued glass, card, tin or plastic? Just throw it away yeah? Sure thing![/quote']

I stand in the bin and jump up and down to make sure that it is flat :p 9 people in my house you see.

Can you ask your council for another bin? The bins aren't meant to account for individual households but rather x amount of persons - 9 people should warrant another bin.

I know our council wouldn't give us extra recycle bins even though we use them (stupid much) but I think it's different in each council area. Worth asking.

I've got a damn coughing flu thing coming on that my mother and sister had... Lung death ahoy...better make sure I have my inhaler on me...

We can ask for as many recycling bins as we want (warwickshire) so it's worth asking.

I know our council wouldn't give us extra recycle bins even though we use them (stupid much) but I think it's different in each council area. Worth asking.

I've got a damn coughing flu thing coming on that my mother and sister had... Lung death ahoy...better make sure I have my inhaler on me...

It's wrong for me to "thank" that post, but... You know what I mean. Consider me showing appreciation.

Take care of yourself.

Arrived 20 minutes late for a 30 minute interview. I'm not used to this rush hour traffic, I just walk to college. No placement at O2 for me.

Bit of sad news on the weekend, one of my mates Dad died. He's in bits, but he's at his Mum's which is the best place to be. My mate was a carer for him, so did a lot of stuff for him over the past few years. Bit upset myself, he were a nice person.

Not really sure whether or not to count this as bad stuff or not, but our school is getting inspected tomorrow. I feel almost ready, but there always seems like a ton of things to do! I took a box of my work from this year and last year's kids to the office to have it ready for tomorrow and I couldn't help but think, "fuck, we did a loooot of work last year!" Hopefully that goes in our favour.

Going to do a bit more work tonight before tomorrow, when I plan to go into work early to do some more stuff. Friday...CMAAAAAANNNN.

Bit of sad news on the weekend, one of my mates Dad died. He's in bits, but he's at his Mum's which is the best place to be. My mate was a carer for him, so did a lot of stuff for him over the past few years. Bit upset myself, he were a nice person.

Sorry to hear about that, stick by the phone, your friend is going to need you.

Sorry to hear about that, stick by the phone, your friend is going to need you.

Indeed that's true, had a long chat with him earlier. He wants help organizing things, i'm going to do what i can to help him out as much as possible