NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

So I'm single again. Fuck. Totally blindsided me. :(

Eeeep, how long you been with this person?

Eeeep, how long you been with this person?

Just under a year and a half. I was so confident, so happy. But I got totally blindsided.

I'll have you.

Cheers m'dear, but buy me dinner first. ;)

Just under a year and a half. I was so confident, so happy. But I got totally blindsided.

Cheers m'dear, but buy me dinner first. ;)

....mmm.... No. Me thinks with liberally applied date rape drugs, I can have you out of the restaurant before you've even finished a breadstick. Net cost to me: two taxi rides. :)

I know there's a frozen fish stick joke around here somewhere but it's not coming to me.

Don't worry, there's plenty of other fish in the sea!

Sorry.

Yeah, but you gotta have the right bait, and it's no good wiggling your maggot out there when everyone else is rocking a python.

Actually i'm not sure the python analogy works in relation to bait....i'm pretty sure you'd catch more fish with a maggot than if you lashed a snake to the end of your rod.

Actually i'm not sure the python analogy works in relation to bait....i'm pretty sure you'd catch more fish with a maggot than if you lashed a snake to the end of your rod.

Clearly you don't have a badass snake.

My cobra can catch any fish.

Clearly you don't have a badass snake.

My cobra can catch any fish.

You mean it uses poison to inject the fish and slowly paralyse it until the cobra can have his way with it?

You mean it uses poison to inject the fish and slowly paralyse it until the cobra can have his way with it?

That's the gist of it, yeah.

Raaaaage. Why are people such idiots? Our recycling hasn't been collected for at least 3 weeks because people are putting all kinds of crap that can't be recycled either inside the bin or around it. What is even more irritating is that they are continuing to pile the stuff around the bin, despite it not having been collected for weeks. You'd have thought that they would have some sort of idea by now that nobody is coming to get it.

I was just walking next to the bin a few minutes ago on my way to my flat, when I spotted this old woman trotting down the path in her housecoat, carrying binbags full of stuff, which she then just leaves in a pile next to the stash of un-collected recycled rubbish...Sometimes, I wish I was rude and abrupt, so that I could deliver the beatdown on this fool.

TwilightFlink_zps59fbab00.png

I don't know Flink. I don't know.

I hate that woman.

It really is terrible, mind. Never again. :shakehead

Jim just "accidentally" elbowed me in my boob. I think he is trying to get even or something. =(

(it was still worth posting that on Facebook)

To be fair, the movie is quite entertaining in its terribleness.

Twilight is definitely not the "entertaining" kind of terrible.

The first one definitely is. The bit when he runs up the mountain is hilarious, we were laughing for about 5 minutes at the ridiculousness of it.

Twilight is definitely not the "entertaining" kind of terrible.

Oh, I beg to differ! We had tremendous fun picking apart the terrible screenwriting, acting etc. :D

Oh, I beg to differ! We had tremendous fun picking apart the terrible screenwriting, acting etc. :D

Yeees! There are so many things to make fun at/of. For a start (and this is noticeable within the first few minutes of the film), why is there this awful pale/aqua blue hue colourscheme going on in the film? It makes the film look like a dentist's reception from the 90s.

Secondly, what is wrong with Kristen Stewart? Why does it look like she is about to throw up in the middle of every line? Was she ill at the time of shooting or is this simply how she is or how she was told to act? Seriously. Annoying to watch.

YES! :D Honestly, I went into the experience thinking: "It can't possibly be as horrendous as the haters say it is." Yet it was, it actually was.

Secondly, what is wrong with Kristen Stewart? Why does it look like she is about to throw up in the middle of every line? Was she ill at the time of shooting or is this simply how she is or how she was told to act? Seriously. Annoying to watch.

Watch Snow White and the Huntsman, or Adventure Land. She is exactly the same in both of those. It's how she is.

Haha.... You have all watched Twilight... I'm 100% more masculine than every one of you.

If you've not watched it, then how do you know it is not masculine?