NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

Just picked up my car after it's MOT - £240.

Also cost me £75 to have the windscreen replaced and I now have to buy some tax, so that's another £69... It's been an expensive few days!

:cry:

Just picked up my car after it's MOT - £240.

Also cost me £75 to have the windscreen replaced and I now have to buy some tax, so that's another £69... It's been an expensive few days!

:cry:

You had to have the windscreen replaced!... unlucky!

You had to have the windscreen replaced!... unlucky!

I did too, what they fail to tell you at autoglass is that unless it's practically in the middle of the screen they can't do anything, in fact the guy who saw mine made it worse by trying to fix it.

Wonderful fuckers.

I did too, what they fail to tell you at autoglass is that unless it's practically in the middle of the screen they can't do anything, in fact the guy who saw mine made it worse by trying to fix it.

Wonderful fuckers.

I called them out a couple of months ago expecting a replacement, because it was just inside the 6cm's around the edge. However, when he got here, he said he could try fixing it, because if it was unfixable in that location it would basically shatter during the repair... so I'd need a new windscreen anyway! :D

I said go for it, and he was able to fix it, and it's fine.

I called them out a couple of months ago expecting a replacement, because it was just inside the 6cm's around the edge. However, when he got here, he said he could try fixing it, because if it was unfixable in that location it would basically shatter during the repair... so I'd need a new windscreen anyway! :D

I said go for it, and he was able to fix it, and it's fine.

Mine was very much the same position, I was informed that he'd never been able to fix the windscreen in that position and would have to replace it.

I don't particularly mind, as it's only £70, it was just frustrating that it makes it look like they can fix it as long as it's not too big, not that position matters.

My chip had two impact points, they can only repair two if they're further than 10 cm apart :sad:

I watched Piranha. Has to be one of the worst things i've ever seen. It's just terribly terrible.

I didn't have much breakfast this morning as my housemate spent forever in the bathroom, meaning that I was in a rush. At work, there was a power cut, meaning that I didn't have a great dinner there. Sandwichesss.

I had parents evening which went really well. So I thought Fuck Yeah, lets go home, drink some coke and play some Wiiiii.

I'm all cocooned in my bed, I have my snacks ready and I think ok, I'll pop downstairs in a sec to get my coke. Theeeen, my housemate comes in, and she then has an argument with her boyfriend. I'm thinking, ahhhh shit. Now this sucks for two reasons:

1. She'll come into my room for talks and to vent some steam. Which means my plans are ruiiiined.

2. I can't go downstairs to get my fecking coke from the fridge, as...walking downstairs in the middle of an argument is awkward.

So, its now 11:30, I've just finished talking to her and am now all cocooned again in my bed. Not the wooorst day, but a slight annoyance. They have an argument of this sort about once every 2 weeks-ish, and it pretty much derails whatever I have going on that evening.

On the plus side, parents evening ruled.

I must have got olive oil on my hoodie at some point last week, stupidly put it in the wash and now there's dark stains on my superdry hoodie, argh, trying every method under the sun to get it out :(.

I'm so angry. I can literally feel anger coursing through my veins. . Why did I think it was possible to be good friends after a break-up? I can't decide whether to just start crying, or start screaming.

I'm so angry. I can literally feel anger coursing through my veins. . Why did I think it was possible to be good friends after a break-up? I can't decide whether to just start crying, or start screaming.

wot happened blud

Someone tried to charge my credit card £1,300 :/

Fucking fraud.

Shiiit, spoken to the bank?

Again, shiiiiit. What's up?

Shiiit, spoken to the bank?

Again, shiiiiit. What's up?

Capital One luckily called me up asking about it and then blocked it

A friend I used to work with just updated her FB status.

Swpen.jpg

Good to know what happened to the pen I leant her and she lost.

:/

My mom's side of the family (the ones from the dress-up pictures in the forum user photos thread) are planning a big, three day camping get-together in April. In a field behind my aunt's house (she owns fields and horses and lives on a farm, kinda). Three days of games, walking, food, sleeping in a tent... It sounds amazing.

And I can't go. =(

They're looking for a weekend. Two of the weekends in April I have placement and work. The other two weekends I'm in the UK. Boooh.

Also, I'm trying to figure out how to design/code a site and I can't do it. Fail.

I must have got olive oil on my hoodie at some point last week, stupidly put it in the wash and now there's dark stains on my superdry hoodie, argh, trying every method under the sun to get it out :(.

So I've just got in and seen the damage I've actually done, through spilling olive oil (it dropped onto the floor and splashed up), there's massive blotches all up the front and up the arms, fuck knows if a dry cleaner could get rid of it.

I'm that desperate to fix it, it's been suggested I dye the whole fabric with olive oil (it's a black hoodie) and wash it so it's all one shade..I'm sorely fucking tempted.

Sigh, bollocks.

It's just a fucking hoodie.

It's not because it's a hoodie, or even that I like that hoodie, it's because I spent £45 on the damn thing when I've had it two weeks, if for example you had ruined something you deemed expensive, this would perhaps make you feel a tad annoyed, yes?

This annoyed me, which I believe is sort of what ruined your day, etc, etc.

Uuughh. I puked up this morning, and now I don't feel great. Definitely not taking a day off on my fourth week in though.

I havn't puked for god damn months. Why now tbh.

Uuughh. I puked up this morning, and now I don't feel great. Definitely not taking a day off on my fourth week in though.

Maybe all those bad jokes finally caught up on you?

It's only a gag.