NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

I might have to have my wisdom teeth removed (they haven't come out yet, but are causing problems already).

:(

And I have a strange visible (varicose??) vein in my left leg. And other less worrying ailments. I'm falling apart.

varicose veins are more common than you think.., i've loads of them but it runs in my family... curse you genetics *shakesfist*

if its painful you can get them removed but its surgical and a painful procedure itself

Genetic disorders are a nightmare. I suffer from hereditary diarrhoea, it runs in my jeans. Geddit? Jeans, genes? Ah it works better verbally.

The Gamegroup are closing down Gameplay.co.uk next week and will start to close 35 game stores soon. Whilst I dont care about the stores (feel sorry for people who lose their jobs) I do like gameplay and it'll be a shame to see it go.

Small complaint but,

Had lectures at 10 and 11am yesterday, I woke up at 11.30 =/

Don't have anything until 3pm today and I've woken up at 9.

Fuck's sake. :heh:

The situation with the guy at work I was talking about before just getting worse. Today, my boss asked to have a word (obviously about him) in a different room and this guy interrupted to put his word in, ending up in an argument with a boss and a written warning (ironically, he interrupted me convincing the boss to get a part-timer to help out and give the guy a chance). He also said that he was already creating a case about unfair dismissal.

I decided to have a look into the law surrounding that, and found out something very interesting. We're not sacking him due to discrimination or anything like that (pregnancy, previously-mentioned disability, etc) and he hasn't been working for us for more than a year. Which means that he has no right to even claim for unfair dismissal.

I've just emailed my boss with this information. I feel bad for doing it (even though I know I shouldn't), but I don't really have a choice.

I got totally bullied at work today for some copy I did. It was perfect copy and their points were stupid and they just had no idea. Thankfully my friend saw me being teamed up on and came in and owned them.

I'm exhausted and kind of demoralized. Was about to leave for home at 6 when this happened. I finally got home at 8. I fucking hate dealing with morons.

I might have to have my wisdom teeth removed (they haven't come out yet, but are causing problems already).

:(

And I have a strange visible (varicose??) vein in my left leg. And other less worrying ailments. I'm falling apart.

I had a varicose vein removed last summer. Pretty easily done. If you leave it for too long (by that I mean years) it could discolour your skin.

So yesterday I booked my hotel and ticket for Download 2012 and was excited (first festival I will have been 2)... later on I tell my girlfriend on the phone (I had mentioned about possibly going a few times) and she gets a bit annoyed/upset because it's the same weekend as her final art show exhibition for her uni work (she is in third year).

She did say I wasn't to know but it has still made me feel a bit shitty because it's going to be a pretty big thing for her. :hmm:

So she wasn't going to tell you ...? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Well it's not 'til June, so she probably just hadn't got around to telling him yet.

Well it's not 'til June, so she probably just hadn't got around to telling him yet.

Most likely, but I was just wondering about Mike saying "She did say I wasn't to know ..." I'm wondering if he means she intended not to tell him or she's saying it's okay because he didn't know.

she's saying it's okay because he didn't know.

That is what I meant.

Like moogle suggested, she hadn't got round to telling me yet but had really wanted me to come. I think she only decided this the other day so a case of very bad timing.

Doctors have said that my nan is unlikely to make it through the weekend

Tangela hugs.

1898275-114tangela_large.png

Thanks guys. Her condition is deteriorating rapidly. Parents are currently there, but it's just a matter of time now :/

And that's it. Thanks to all of you for your support through the past couple of months. I appreciate it

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost