NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

People still amaze me sometimes. Someone on my local town's Facebook group posted about half an hour ago that she thought an old man was dead at one of the bus stops.

Didnt bother to check on him or call an ambulance, just posted it to Facebook.

• Confused 2

People still amaze me sometimes. Someone on my local town's Facebook group posted about half an hour ago that she thought an old man was dead at one of the bus stops.
Well I hope you liked and shared. Each one will equal 1 prayer.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, bob said:
1 hour ago, Happenstance said:

Of course, how would he ever get better otherwise?

1 hour ago, bob said:
2 hours ago, Happenstance said:

It's ok, I hear Elon Musk has already fashioned an iron lung out of a fridge and some rubber hosing and is flying it to Banbury as we speak.

3 minutes ago, Goafer said:

It's ok, I hear Elon Musk has already fashioned an iron lung out of a fridge and some rubber hosing and is flying it to Banbury as we speak.

He's given up half way there and just called the guy a pedo instead.

• Like 1

It's already 28°C outside. Temperatures will probably rise to about 37°C in the next few hours. 

But, if the weather report is to be believed, temperatures will drop to an average of 20-25°C for the next few days. Yes please.

Yesterday I sat by the river drinking wine and seeing some dance troupe thing being joint by members of the public. The nice weather brings with it nice experiences too.

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Yesterday I sat by the river drinking wine and seeing some dance troupe thing being joint by members of the public. The nice weather brings with it nice experiences too.

Did all of the Londoniminian pigeons all join in too for a chorus of "you make my dreams come true" 500 Days of Summer style and did your French lover...Pasquel...make gentle love to you against a backdrop of the water ripples being invaded by pleasant frogs on their lily pads?

25 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Did all of the Londoniminian pigeons all join in too for a chorus of "you make my dreams come true" 500 Days of Summer style and did your French lover...Pasquel...make gentle love to you against a backdrop of the water ripples being invaded by pleasant frogs on their lily pads?

You think my lover is the chameleon from Tangled?

And the pigeons joined in, but they kept singing "you make my dreams come coo"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Ashley said:

You think my lover is the chameleon from Tangled?

And the pigeons joined in, but they kept singing "you make my dreams come coo"

I read chameleon as Charmeleon! I hurd u leik pokemanz.

Defo one of the worst feelings in the world is ducking into McDonald's for some cheeky nuggets and seeing the breakfast menu still showing.

The breakfast menu in McDonald's is never a bad thing. Going in and seeing you just missed breakfast is bad.

...I want a Sausage mcmuffin now :(

The breakfast menu in McDonald's is never a bad thing. Going in and seeing you just missed breakfast is bad.

...I want a Sausage mcmuffin now
You've got three minutes.

2 minutes ago, bob said:
4 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

...I want a Sausage mcmuffin now emoji20.png

You've got three minutes.

I live 20 minutes away from the nearest one. I won't make it 😭

Edited by Happenstance

Had my braces changed from rotation to spacing earlier and it's the most pain it's been since the start. Hopefully it'll wear off, but at the moment I can just feel constant pressure. Plus I sleep on my side so I guess I'll have to trap my head between cushions.

Accidentally bought Quorn chicken pieces rather than Quorn mince. I can't make Chilli Con Quornie with this!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, bob said:

Accidentally bought Quorn chicken pieces rather than Quorn mince. I can't make Chilli Con Quornie with this!

Chilli Sin Carne.

Chilli Sin Carne.
Get out of here, you cunning linguist.

Seems like I might have the mumps. Had a weird feeling in my mouth for a few days last week and thought it might be an abscess in my gum but since then the pain has moved underneath and the right side of my chin has been getting progressively more swollen the last coupe of days. I texted my brother to make sure my 3 year old niece was up to date on her vaccines just incase I might have transferred it to her at the weekend and he texted me back to say someone at her pre-school has had it so I probably caught it off her - that little git!

Brooklyn Nine-Nine fans will be pleased to hear I plan on calling my mump Balthazar once he's grown a little more.

Edited by killthenet

You know when your eyes/mind juggle up something? I read "I text my progressively more swollen brother'. 

Hope you get better soon!

• Haha 1

My knee is fucking killing me! I got it near enough better and bearable and being my clumsy, twatty self, I tripped over on Sunday and I'm in constant pain. I had an x-ray on it three weeks ago and the results still hasn't got to my doctors. Not only that but I've just had to pay £20 for a sick letter to state to the shoe shop that I'm entitled to pay from the first day to the last day of the days I've had off at the place because for some reason, the third week is missing and the last few days as well.

@martinist Sorry to hear that, dude. I hope you get well soon! 

23 hours ago, Ashley said:

You know when your eyes/mind juggle up something? I read "I text my progressively more swollen brother'. 

Hope you get better soon!

Thanks! I managed to get a Doctor's appointment today and she thought it was more likely just a swollen saliva gland and prescribed me some anti biotics so hopefully it'll clear up in a few days. It's not really painful unless I prod it or chew too much so it's been more of an inconvenience than anything else.

Soooooo, since when do people assume that you ignore them/hate them/are dead/are depressed/don't want to go outside anymore when you don't respond to 13 (!) calls from them in the 3 minutes you are in the shower?

I just got 7 calls from one person and 6 from another. My phone was in my room so I didn't even hear the calls.

"Hey, is everything ok? You seem sad and didn't pick up your phone." was a text I got.
I seem sad? How would you know? Is there a camera inside my bathroom? Me being sad is news to me, by the way.

"Wow, you're really not talking to me anymore? You could at least write a message from time to time, asshole." was another text (yes, she did write "asshole"!).
Sorry that I don't write you every day. But hey, that text from two days ago is still valid...you know? The one about how I asked you whether you wanted to see a movie next week and you still haven't given me an answer to.

What is going on? 

This makes me irrationally angry right now.

Second person is on my shit-list now. First person is on my wtf-list.