NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

I don't know about anyone else, but I love Norwich. I'm even moving there in September!

I don't know about anyone else, but I love Norwich. I'm even moving there in September!

Isn't there a theme park somewhere nearby? Pleasurewood Hills?

I remember spending a gruelling family holiday in Norwich shortly before my parents divorced. I'll always associate that part of the world with gloomy skies and misery.

Ah great, now I'm sad.

Still, I'm sure there are people who love it there and more power to them.

Half my family is from Norwich. It's a nice enough place, a bit backwaterish, but the scenery is good.

I don't understand why it would be your first port of call if you'd flown over from America though. It would be like one of us flying over there and choosing to visit Arkansas or something.

I know how you feel. This has happened to me quite a few times in the last two years. Either a filling coming out or part of a tooth breaking off. Often when eating something plain like toast or a fruit bar. Makes me nervous to eat stuff sometimes. =(

Last month I even had a filling come out 3 hours after it was put in. I was not pleased as I had paid something ridiculous like £90 for that thing!

I shouldn't have said anything about my teeth... cause it happened again. =(

The tooth I had filled twice last month, had part of the filling come out yesterday. It makes me want to cry, I don't know what to do anymore with my stupid teeth.

I am on holiday now so I can't even get it fixed, but I bet that if I do go to the dentist, she will just suggest to pull out the tooth... Which would make it the second one they pull then. I don't know what is going on but I have never had this many problems until I moved to the UK. =(

Well we aren't ridiculed for the state of our teeth for nothing!

Half my family is from Norwich. It's a nice enough place, a bit backwaterish, but the scenery is good.

I don't understand why it would be your first port of call if you'd flown over from America though. It would be like one of us flying over there and choosing to visit Arkansas or something.

Completely agree with Norwich/ Norfolk description. Spent many a time travelling there for the ex on weekend stand and its nice but not enough going on for my liking.

And yes Iun, Pleasure wood Hills...good memory! Good times.

Got a (what i would call) a threatening letter this morning from Orange saying i owe them money. Yeah right, paid the bill in full. They say they've contacted me about it a few times, but that letter is the first i've heard about this so called "outstanding" amount.

Got a (what i would call) a threatening letter this morning from Orange saying i owe them money. Yeah right, paid the bill in full. They say they've contacted me about it a few times, but that letter is the first i've heard about this so called "outstanding" amount.

Mail it back to them and say its paid, include an invoice to value of £20 for your time and see what happens.

I got attacked by a swarm of Chimera Ants today. Vicious things.

I was walking home and noticed a pigeon stayed in the middle of the road as a car went over it (as in the pigeon went under the gap) and thought it was strange. Got closer and realised there was a dead pigeon next to it that had been run over. Someone tried to shoo the pigeon on as it was in the middle of the road and likely to get itself hurt, but it moved a bit and came back when the guy moved. Plus it was quite a small pigeon, I think it was its child.

giphy.gif

The bastards next door are drilling again. They're always drilling. I have no idea what they're doing, but it's on the other side of our wall in the kitchen. The sounds are vibrating through the entire house and it just sounds awful. They did this on Monday when we got back from Spain and they've done it every day since. It has happened before, on many different occasions. What the fuck are they doooiiiing?

The bastards next door are drilling again. They're always drilling. I have no idea what they're doing, but it's on the other side of our wall in the kitchen. The sounds are vibrating through the entire house and it just sounds awful. They did this on Monday when we got back from Spain and they've done it every day since. It has happened before, on many different occasions. What the fuck are they doooiiiing?

Maybe one of them is like Dexter?

Drilling for oil?

The way they're going, wouldn't surprise me if they were trying to dig to China.

Peepholes so that they can stare at FliNk's hot bod?

Maybe they're creating a glory hole. :shakehead

Maybe one of them is like Dexter?

I...can't exactly rule that out. Although, they must have taken out half of Bournemouth by now if that were the case. I've been out for a few hours working, come back and they're still going. Banging, drilling, hammering. Am cry.

Took the dog for walk last night, saw a few nice ladies out. That's not the bad thing, this kind of is.

I'm down the pub later, saw a chap and a mate of his trying to "slyly" take a photo of me and/or my mate. I say trying, i saw him a mile off doing so. Both were staring at me. So take a not so sly snap myself. He happens to stare at me on and off all night, so does his friend and a few others. I need to point out, it was 70-30 male to female ratio now. I mention this to my mate with the staring, then i notice the photoman and his mate talking to a random woman (who happens to be one of the women i saw earlier). She comes over, says hello to me. My response, and i'm not lying, was "f**k off". She says i'm just saying hello. I say, yeah i've been watching half the night what's going on. Please leave now. She gets up, goes back to the two chaps whom promptly stop staring at me.

I think we gathered the chap doing the photography was gay, but too shy to actually do any chatting. So used a friend as a "wingman" to draw my attention. It didn't work.

I swear people think i'm gay or something. (note: I'm not gay).

Edited by Jimbob

Thank God you cleared that up.

I hope you kept the receipt for that Black Mamba dildo.

Thank God you cleared that up.

Yep, had to get it out there just in case

I hope you kept the receipt for that Black Mamba dildo.

Shhh, i told you to say nothing!!!!

Took the dog for walk last night, saw a few nice ladies out. That's not the bad thing, this kind of is.

I'm down the pub later, saw a chap and a mate of his trying to "slyly" take a photo of me and/or my mate. I say trying, i saw him a mile off doing so. Both were staring at me. So take a not so sly snap myself. He happens to stare at me on and off all night, so does his friend and a few others. I need to point out, it was 70-30 male to female ratio now. I mention this to my mate with the staring, then i notice the photoman and his mate talking to a random woman (who happens to be one of the women i saw earlier). She comes over, says hello to me. My response, and i'm not lying, was "f**k off". She says i'm just saying hello. I say, yeah i've been watching half the night what's going on. Please leave now. She gets up, goes back to the two chaps whom promptly stop staring at me.

I think we gathered the chap doing the photography was gay, but too shy to actually do any chatting. So used a friend as a "wingman" to draw my attention. It didn't work.

I swear people think i'm gay or something. (note: I'm not gay).

So what part of this is bad? The fact a bloke was checking you out or your rudeness?

I for one would be flattered to end up in somebody's wank bank.

So what part of this is bad? The fact a bloke was checking you out or your rudeness?

I saw a set-up coming a mile away, i took action.

I happened to go past the pub i was in last night, someone whom was in the pub last night said they weren't up to much good.