NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

You may not like my videos but I am sure you can appreciate the work and effort put into them. My YouTube account got deactivated today, I think because one video has some sexually suggestive stuff....erm. |Yeah. Kinda sucks. Especially as their customer service is beyond awful. I have been trying to sort out monetisation recently, but its impossible. If you're not a partner, you simply get met by wall after wall of trying to contact them, and robotic responses with a pointless help forum.

Devastated.

Waiting to hear back from my appeal, but I'm pretty confident it is gone for good.

Bloody hell, that sucks. ReZourceman not being on YouTube genuinely feels weird. Not right.

This is BULLSHIT.

xDoOtZf.png

There is no way for me to gain one point and not buy a pizza.

I sat there trying to game the system for about ten minutes a moment ago. Papa got it tight.

Edited by Guy

One Direction fans send Gabby Agbonlahor death threats after injuring Louis Tomlinson in charity game

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/gabriel-agbonlahor-tackles-louis-tomlinson-2260599

Do people take life for granted? Do they not watch the news on how innocent people are being murdered on a daily basis in different countries all around the world?

But when one man gets tackled fairly in a charity football match, his fans start sending death threats.

I thought it was much worse when people started sending a young girl death threats for having made a bad music video. People like that make me sick.

One Direction fans send Gabby Agbonlahor death threats after injuring Louis Tomlinson in charity game

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/gabriel-agbonlahor-tackles-louis-tomlinson-2260599

Do people take life for granted? Do they not watch the news on how innocent people are being murdered on a daily basis in different countries all around the world?

But when one man gets tackled fairly in a charity football match, his fans start sending death threats.

Funny. I'd have sent her a medal.

I really wish YouTube would stop recommending me spoiler videos for Shin Megami Tensei IV.

So after a nice weekend I get home, let my gf in to pick up her hair straighteners and a head suddenly pops in the door - some guy called gavin that I've never seen before... now I lodge in a house with a mature couple so they have people over from time to time but this guy was... weird.

GF manages to leave then I get a message from one of my landlords saying "ignore x! He's [the other landlord's] brother and will leave soon..."

... So I decide to go talk to him. He shows me his Man U tattoo and I outwit him with football trivia, deal with the fact he's been a heroin addict, has a dead family relative and four kids that aren't reallly his whilst realising we both have teh same lighter. It's all a bit weird and on the bad side of things because I DIDN'T PAY MY RENT TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT. He literally entered teh room without consent while my gf was here and so I don't feel massively comfortable having him in the house while I try to sleep. As some people know my 'overall' landlord is a mate I went to school with, so I'm struggling with how I'm supposed to tell him about all this. My mate has basically NEVER told me about his family - his dad (one of my 'landlords') only reappeared recently to claim this house... and this dude in the house was starting to tell me all sorts of crazy shit about the family. I think I need to move out.

The final straw is done, i'm leaving my job asap. To be honest, i feel like just walking out the door now and not coming back. We were told that there would be some better work (i say better, it's not on the phones to begin with) but the rest of the job is pretty mediocre. But at least it wasn't on the phone, which is the part of the work i dislike. I also dislike management and many other factors, but hey.

They picked out people to do the non-phone work, and i fell into the category to continue doing the phones. I'm not very happy, other people who asked not to do the non-phone work are doing it which i think isn't fair. I know it was random, but i feel like i'm being put into a pile of crap.

Jimbob, that is just some absolute serious bullshit. Proves that your employer doesn't give a shit about you. I am sure your place has a colossal turn over of employees right?

My bad stuff is poopy. I ordered Iron Man 3 back at the beginning of August. Paid for "Release Day Delivery" (first time I've pre-ordered something from Amazon). They sent me an e-mail on the 20th August saying they are changing the way they do pre-orders and that they now offer free release day delivery so I'll be refunded the money.

Fast forward to today, I did not receive Iron Man 3 and it looks like they charged me the delivery cost too. And on top of that, it is now cheaper at Amazon today (£20.50 when I ordered, £18.99 today).

So I had a GRUELLING experience with one of the most moronic customer services reps I've ever encountered. I felt bad because I was a dick to her, but equally I don't feel bad because she was fucking shit, and I work in customer services myself and I am amazing and would never act how she did. She made constant fuck ups. Fully transcript....is pretty funny.

It somehow took a fucking hour lol. I sat at the PC peeling and chopping potatoes for din din.

You are now connected to Amazon from Amazon.co.uk

Me:Two problems, first of all, this is the first time I have pre-ordered a movie from you. I selected release day delivery to ensure I had it on day of release - I understand that post is not guaranteed, but when you pre-order and you request release day delivery specifically, then its a fair assumption that the item will reach you on the day of release or before. Obviously I have not received it today, so I am a little bit disgruntled at that (I have pre-ordered a LOT of orders with Shopto, and not a SINGLE time has it not come on day of release or sooner)

The other problem is, I was provided with an e-mail on the 20th August stating that you are changing the way you deal with pre-orders and that I did not have to pay extra for release day delivery and that I would automatically be switched to the free of charge delivery option. This did not happen and I was still charged delivery.

And I also just noticed....it looks like the price has come down since I pre-ordered....surely its a bit

Amazon:Hello there. Thank you for choosing Amazon.co.uk chat. My name is Katherine.

May I know who am I chatting with?

I hope your day is going well.

Upon reading your query, I understand how you feel with this. Let me look into this for you.

Me:Thanks. My name is Michael Jamieson

Amazon:Hello there Michael.

Im still checking on this Michael.

Me:Okay, thanks Katherine.

Amazon:You're always welcome Michael.

How's your day going today?

As I have checked this DVD will be release on Wednesday, 9 October 2013.

And you are "Qualified" for Release Date Delivery

Me:Dispatched (Shipment 1)

Delivery Estimate: 9 Sep 2013

Iron Man 3 [blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [Region Free]

?

Amazon:This has been dispatched last Saturday. It may be in transit for delivery right now.

Me:Okay.

Amazon:For the £1.24 Delivery Charge, since you have chosen First Class delivery method instead of t he Free Super Saver Delivery.

Me:Okay.....

Amazon:I hope that helps Michael.

I may not been a great help for you yet I wish I have lessen your burdens today.

Me:It appears that you have not read my query with enough patience or concentration.

Amazon:I did Michael.

Me:So I assume a refund of the postal charge is in the process? When can I expect this?

Amazon:I apologise if we have some misunderstanding in this conversation.

Me:You**

Amazon:I'm afraid that you will not qualify with the refund because upon pre ordering you have chosen the specific delivery method.

And with the price change, let me look into this for you.

Me:Hello,

We’re writing to let you know that we’re offering a FREE Release Day Delivery promotion for qualifying video games, consoles and accessories in the ‘PC & Video Games’ store from now until 31 December, 2013.

As someone who has already pre-ordered a qualifying item with Release Day Delivery, we'll be removing the First Class delivery costs from your order as part of this new FREE Release Day Delivery promotion. This change will be automatically applied to your order before we send it to you and you won't be charged for the delivery.

We’ll dispatch your order prior to the release day, with the intention that it arrives on the day of release.

You can find out more about Release Day Delivery here:http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/custome...(See full link)

Thank you for shopping with Amazon.co.uk.

Regards,

Customer Service Department

Amazon.co.uk

This was the e-mail I received on the 20th August, stating that I personally will be receiving a refund.

Amazon:There we go.

I understand that.

Me:It was £20.50 when I ordered and £18.99 now - I know I pre-ordered at that previous price, but it seems poor that on delivery it is now a different price, and I don't even have it. Really, I should have been charged the lower price.

Amazon:As of now, you card wasn't charged yet. This will be charged when the item enters the dispatch process. The amount with the deducted delivery charged will appear in your billing statement.

The price will base on the date you have placed the order.

Me:Staggeringly bad customer service.

Amazon:Have an awesome day ahead of you. We hope to see you again in Amazon.co.uk.

Me:Yeah, I'm not finished.

Amazon:Sure. Go ahead.

I would be more willing to assist you.

Me:I am sorry for being quite rude, but you seem to be glossing over my problems and with your repeated lack of accurate information and general incompetence I am losing my patience.Just to clarify - I WILL be charged the amount, minus the delivery fee, and this will be confirmed on my order slip that will be with my order, so the order screen and despatch confirmation are both incorrect?

Amazon:It's okay Michael.

Me:Your reply to "Staggeringly bad customer service" being "Have an awesome day ahead of you" is one of the most horrendous things I've witnessed from a customer services representative. Just for the record. You shouldn't try and irritate your customers.

Amazon:You will be charged: £20.75.

Amazon:Welcme

*welcome.

Me:Wait, just one more thing - £20.75? I thought the price was £20.50?

Amazon:Instead of paying for the Item Price: £20.50, it has been £17.08 plus the VAT: £3.67.

Me:That VAT amount includes VAT on the delivery cost....does that mean that I pay VAT on an amount that is refunded?

Amazon:Yes Michael.

Me:Does that seem strange to you, because it does to me.

Amazon:We cant get rid of VAT rates.

Me:But...I'm paying VAT on something that I'm not paying...?

Amazon:The VAT is for the item.

Me:No, it is for the item and the delivery.

Amazon:Let me verify this for you.

Me:The item is £20.50 including VAT. The delivery is £1.24 (don't know if this is including or excluding). 20% of £1.24 is (about) 25p. So if the final price is £20.75, it means I am being charged VAT on delivery that I am not paying for/is being refunded.

Amazon:As what as I can see here in my end: Item Price: £20.50

VAT: £3.67

Subtotal: £20.75

Me:Item(s) Subtotal: £17.08

Postage & Packing: £1.24

-----

Total before VAT: £18.32

-----

Total: £21.99

-----

Total for this Delivery: £21.99

Amazon:If you will be chargde with the delivery £1.24 then you are to pay: £21.99

If we will deduct the Postage & Packing: £1.24 from the Total for this Delivery: £21.99, you are to pay £20.75

Me:Iron Man 3, on its own, no delivery, excluding VAT is £17.08. The VAT on this would be £3.42. This makes it £2.50 - the price I purchased it at. You are saying that I will be charged VAT on the delivery cost - which should now be free.

Amazon:ITEM: £17.08 + VAT: £3.67 = £20.75

Me:This is a barbaric waste of both of our times, do you have a manager available to chat to?

Amazon:My manager will tell you the same thing Michael.

Me:And I look forward to hearing that from them.

(Again, sorry for being a dick)

Amazon:Let me update him first.

Me:Thanks Katherine.

Amazon:Welcome

Im still updating my superior with your request Michael.

Me:Okay Katherine, thank you.

Me:Thank you for keeping me informed.

Amazon:Welcome.

Have you checked the last email sent to you last Saturday, 7 September Michael?

Me:Dispatch confirmation?

Amazon:Yes and the total amount.

Me:Yes I have.

Amazon:The email that you said was sent to you last Aug 20.?

Me:Yeah

Amazon:refers to another other Michael. Not with the one we are looking into with.

Me:Errr...what?

I literally don't understand what you just said.

Is this still Katherine?

Amazon:Lets do this, this way.

Please provide me the order number for the Iron man DVD that you are referring to

I would really love to clear things with you, I don't want you ending up this conversation, hating me or Amazon.

I wanna get straight with the pre order policies Michael.

Me:I already hate amazon, but that is nothing against you.

Amazon:So that next time this would happen, you will not be inconvenience again.

Me:#204-9370135-9166726

Amazon:I understand how you feel about this.

Me:Is this still Katherine?

Amazon:Yes Michael. My manager advised me to clear things out with you first. This is for the Iron man order.

Me:That is correct.

Amazon:You have been charged the following costs:

Item Subtotal: £17.08

Delivery & Handling: £1.24

--------

----------

Am i clear so far Michael?

Can I call you Mike?

Me:Of course yeah!

Yeha, that is all clear.

Amazon:Since the Delivery & Handling: £1.24 will be deducted, you will have £20.75 payable upon dispatch.

Me:This is what I dispute. You are taking the total of the Item + Delivery plus VAT, and taking away the delivery cost. Leaving the item + VAT and VAT on the refunded delivery cost.

Amazon:Yes I understand.

To stop this argument, I will be glad to request a change in the total price for you.

For the sake being a loyal customer.

Me:I want the lower price of the item too.

Because, Katherine, I'll be honest with you.

What I am going to do is re-order it at the lower price. Watch it. And then refund it at the higher price. To save everyone the hassle, can you arrange for me to have the lower, current price for it/

Amazon:Surely Mike.

Me:Thank you Katherine.

Amazon:That's what I'm about to tell you earlier, but I hold on since you're starting to be mad.

I understand that Mike.

Me:I understand Katherine, it is very hard to interrupt someone in non-instant, text based communication.

Amazon:I apologise as well Mike.

Me:Again, I would like to apologise for being a prick, and thank you for you helping me and arranging this for me Katherine.

Amazon:As an exemption for you, I will not add up to your burdens, instead I will request a pre-order guarantee in your behalf.

Anytime Mike.

I just keep silent starting the moment when I realised that you're about to curse me.

But that's okay. I cannot avoid that as a customer service representative. I'm still very glad that I have addressed everything for you.

Me:You're a good lass Katherine.

Amazon:Knowing you have been satisfied despite of everything is much more rewarding than crossing the bridge of fire.

Me:Just for final clarification, I will be charged the new (current) lower price of £18.99 rather than the price I (willingly) ordered at of £20.50?

Amazon:Yes Mike.!

I have already requested that in your behalf.

Me:That is perfect Katherine, thank you again. Do I need to do anything further or shall I leave you in peace now.

Amazon:I will be sending an email confirmation after this.

I hope I was able to help you Mike.

Me:Thank you very much Katherine, I would like to give a final apology for being a dick, and appreciate your help. Cheers gurl.

Amazon:That's okay Mike.

I understand how you feel about this.

Me:Peace.

Wow, that must have been like speaking to a broken robot. Their English is awful.

I think you pulled.

She even pulled out her best chat up line.

"Knowing you have been satisfied despite of everything is much more rewarding than crossing the bridge of fire".

Jimbob, that is just some absolute serious bullshit. Proves that your employer doesn't give a shit about you. I am sure your place has a colossal turn over of employees right?

My bad stuff is poopy. I ordered Iron Man 3 back at the beginning of August. Paid for "Release Day Delivery" (first time I've pre-ordered something from Amazon). They sent me an e-mail on the 20th August saying they are changing the way they do pre-orders and that they now offer free release day delivery so I'll be refunded the money.

Fast forward to today, I did not receive Iron Man 3 and it looks like they charged me the delivery cost too. And on top of that, it is now cheaper at Amazon today (£20.50 when I ordered, £18.99 today).

So I had a GRUELLING experience with one of the most moronic customer services reps I've ever encountered. I felt bad because I was a dick to her, but equally I don't feel bad because she was fucking shit, and I work in customer services myself and I am amazing and would never act how she did. She made constant fuck ups. Fully transcript....is pretty funny.

It somehow took a fucking hour lol. I sat at the PC peeling and chopping potatoes for din din.

You are now connected to Amazon from Amazon.co.uk

Me:Two problems, first of all, this is the first time I have pre-ordered a movie from you. I selected release day delivery to ensure I had it on day of release - I understand that post is not guaranteed, but when you pre-order and you request release day delivery specifically, then its a fair assumption that the item will reach you on the day of release or before. Obviously I have not received it today, so I am a little bit disgruntled at that (I have pre-ordered a LOT of orders with Shopto, and not a SINGLE time has it not come on day of release or sooner)

The other problem is, I was provided with an e-mail on the 20th August stating that you are changing the way you deal with pre-orders and that I did not have to pay extra for release day delivery and that I would automatically be switched to the free of charge delivery option. This did not happen and I was still charged delivery.

And I also just noticed....it looks like the price has come down since I pre-ordered....surely its a bit

Amazon:Hello there. Thank you for choosing Amazon.co.uk chat. My name is Katherine.

May I know who am I chatting with?

I hope your day is going well.

Upon reading your query, I understand how you feel with this. Let me look into this for you.

Me:Thanks. My name is Michael Jamieson

Amazon:Hello there Michael.

Im still checking on this Michael.

Amazon:You're always welcome Michael.

How's your day going today?

As I have checked this DVD will be release on Wednesday, 9 October 2013.

And you are "Qualified" for Release Date Delivery

Me:Dispatched (Shipment 1)

Delivery Estimate: 9 Sep 2013

Iron Man 3 [blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [Region Free]

?

Amazon:This has been dispatched last Saturday. It may be in transit for delivery right now.

Me:Okay.

Amazon:For the £1.24 Delivery Charge, since you have chosen First Class delivery method instead of t he Free Super Saver Delivery.

Me:Okay.....

Amazon:I hope that helps Michael.

I may not been a great help for you yet I wish I have lessen your burdens today.

Me:It appears that you have not read my query with enough patience or concentration.

Amazon:I did Michael.

Me:So I assume a refund of the postal charge is in the process? When can I expect this?

Amazon:I apologise if we have some misunderstanding in this conversation.

Me:You**

Amazon:I'm afraid that you will not qualify with the refund because upon pre ordering you have chosen the specific delivery method.

And with the price change, let me look into this for you.

Me:Hello,

We’re writing to let you know that we’re offering a FREE Release Day Delivery promotion for qualifying video games, consoles and accessories in the ‘PC & Video Games’ store from now until 31 December, 2013.

As someone who has already pre-ordered a qualifying item with Release Day Delivery, we'll be removing the First Class delivery costs from your order as part of this new FREE Release Day Delivery promotion. This change will be automatically applied to your order before we send it to you and you won't be charged for the delivery.

We’ll dispatch your order prior to the release day, with the intention that it arrives on the day of release.

You can find out more about Release Day Delivery here:http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/custome...(See full link)

Thank you for shopping with Amazon.co.uk.

Regards,

Customer Service Department

Amazon.co.uk

This was the e-mail I received on the 20th August, stating that I personally will be receiving a refund.

Amazon:There we go.

I understand that.

Me:It was £20.50 when I ordered and £18.99 now - I know I pre-ordered at that previous price, but it seems poor that on delivery it is now a different price, and I don't even have it. Really, I should have been charged the lower price.

Amazon:As of now, you card wasn't charged yet. This will be charged when the item enters the dispatch process. The amount with the deducted delivery charged will appear in your billing statement.

The price will base on the date you have placed the order.

Me:Staggeringly bad customer service.

Amazon:Have an awesome day ahead of you. We hope to see you again in Amazon.co.uk.

Me:Yeah, I'm not finished.

Amazon:Sure. Go ahead.

I would be more willing to assist you.

Me:I am sorry for being quite rude, but you seem to be glossing over my problems and with your repeated lack of accurate information and general incompetence I am losing my patience.Just to clarify - I WILL be charged the amount, minus the delivery fee, and this will be confirmed on my order slip that will be with my order, so the order screen and despatch confirmation are both incorrect?

Amazon:It's okay Michael.

Me:Your reply to "Staggeringly bad customer service" being "Have an awesome day ahead of you" is one of the most horrendous things I've witnessed from a customer services representative. Just for the record. You shouldn't try and irritate your customers.

Amazon:You will be charged: £20.75.

Amazon:Welcme

*welcome.

Me:Wait, just one more thing - £20.75? I thought the price was £20.50?

Amazon:Instead of paying for the Item Price: £20.50, it has been £17.08 plus the VAT: £3.67.

Me:That VAT amount includes VAT on the delivery cost....does that mean that I pay VAT on an amount that is refunded?

Amazon:Yes Michael.

Me:Does that seem strange to you, because it does to me.

Amazon:We cant get rid of VAT rates.

Me:But...I'm paying VAT on something that I'm not paying...?

Amazon:The VAT is for the item.

Me:No, it is for the item and the delivery.

Amazon:Let me verify this for you.

Me:The item is £20.50 including VAT. The delivery is £1.24 (don't know if this is including or excluding). 20% of £1.24 is (about) 25p. So if the final price is £20.75, it means I am being charged VAT on delivery that I am not paying for/is being refunded.

Amazon:As what as I can see here in my end: Item Price: £20.50

Subtotal: £20.75

Me:Item(s) Subtotal: £17.08

Postage & Packing: £1.24

-----

-----

-----

Total for this Delivery: £21.99

Amazon:If you will be chargde with the delivery £1.24 then you are to pay: £21.99

If we will deduct the Postage & Packing: £1.24 from the Total for this Delivery: £21.99, you are to pay £20.75

Me:Iron Man 3, on its own, no delivery, excluding VAT is £17.08. The VAT on this would be £3.42. This makes it £2.50 - the price I purchased it at. You are saying that I will be charged VAT on the delivery cost - which should now be free.

Amazon:ITEM: £17.08 + VAT: £3.67 = £20.75

Me:This is a barbaric waste of both of our times, do you have a manager available to chat to?

Amazon:My manager will tell you the same thing Michael.

Me:And I look forward to hearing that from them.

(Again, sorry for being a dick)

Amazon:Let me update him first.

Me:Thanks Katherine.

Im still updating my superior with your request Michael.

Me:Okay Katherine, thank you.

Me:Thank you for keeping me informed.

Amazon:Welcome.

Have you checked the last email sent to you last Saturday, 7 September Michael?

Me:Dispatch confirmation?

Amazon:Yes and the total amount.

Me:Yes I have.

Amazon:The email that you said was sent to you last Aug 20.?

Me:Yeah

Amazon:refers to another other Michael. Not with the one we are looking into with.

Me:Errr...what?

I literally don't understand what you just said.

Is this still Katherine?

Amazon:Lets do this, this way.

Please provide me the order number for the Iron man DVD that you are referring to

I would really love to clear things with you, I don't want you ending up this conversation, hating me or Amazon.

I wanna get straight with the pre order policies Michael.

Me:I already hate amazon, but that is nothing against you.

Amazon:So that next time this would happen, you will not be inconvenience again.

Me:#204-9370135-9166726

Amazon:I understand how you feel about this.

Me:Is this still Katherine?

Amazon:Yes Michael. My manager advised me to clear things out with you first. This is for the Iron man order.

Me:That is correct.

Amazon:You have been charged the following costs:

Item Subtotal: £17.08

Delivery & Handling: £1.24

--------

----------

Am i clear so far Michael?

Can I call you Mike?

Me:Of course yeah!

Yeha, that is all clear.

Amazon:Since the Delivery & Handling: £1.24 will be deducted, you will have £20.75 payable upon dispatch.

Me:This is what I dispute. You are taking the total of the Item + Delivery plus VAT, and taking away the delivery cost. Leaving the item + VAT and VAT on the refunded delivery cost.

Amazon:Yes I understand.

To stop this argument, I will be glad to request a change in the total price for you.

For the sake being a loyal customer.

Me:I want the lower price of the item too.

Because, Katherine, I'll be honest with you.

What I am going to do is re-order it at the lower price. Watch it. And then refund it at the higher price. To save everyone the hassle, can you arrange for me to have the lower, current price for it/

Amazon:Surely Mike.

Me:Thank you Katherine.

Amazon:That's what I'm about to tell you earlier, but I hold on since you're starting to be mad.

I understand that Mike.

Me:I understand Katherine, it is very hard to interrupt someone in non-instant, text based communication.

Amazon:I apologise as well Mike.

Me:Again, I would like to apologise for being a prick, and thank you for you helping me and arranging this for me Katherine.

Amazon:As an exemption for you, I will not add up to your burdens, instead I will request a pre-order guarantee in your behalf.

Anytime Mike.

I just keep silent starting the moment when I realised that you're about to curse me.

But that's okay. I cannot avoid that as a customer service representative. I'm still very glad that I have addressed everything for you.

Me:You're a good lass Katherine.

Amazon:Knowing you have been satisfied despite of everything is much more rewarding than crossing the bridge of fire.

Me:Just for final clarification, I will be charged the new (current) lower price of £18.99 rather than the price I (willingly) ordered at of £20.50?

Amazon:Yes Mike.!

I have already requested that in your behalf.

Me:That is perfect Katherine, thank you again. Do I need to do anything further or shall I leave you in peace now.

Amazon:I will be sending an email confirmation after this.

I hope I was able to help you Mike.

Me:Thank you very much Katherine, I would like to give a final apology for being a dick, and appreciate your help. Cheers gurl.

Amazon:That's okay Mike.

I understand how you feel about this.

Me:Peace.

I'm sure Amazon have a policy that if the price changes prior to release you get the cheaper price. I'm sure that if it changes in the week after you order you can contact them for the original price?

Always phone, text support sucks.

Sky people are much better. Person I was talking to from Sky didn't keep using my name and they definitely knew how to use the English language.

They even put lol when I said okilydokily!

mj-laughing.gif

In seriousness, they haven't hired anyone new in the department i'm in since December and that was because they were low in numbers (still low in numbers now, hence all the crap that's happened worse now). People leave, no-one hired to replace.

You may not like my videos but I am sure you can appreciate the work and effort put into them. My YouTube account got deactivated today, I think because one video has some sexually suggestive stuff....erm. |Yeah. Kinda sucks. Especially as their customer service is beyond awful. I have been trying to sort out monetisation recently, but its impossible. If you're not a partner, you simply get met by wall after wall of trying to contact them, and robotic responses with a pointless help forum.

Devastated.

Waiting to hear back from my appeal, but I'm pretty confident it is gone for good.

Sometimes I think websites (and the world in general) have got their priorities completely wrong. I've seen some really nasty, upsetting stuff on YouTube, yet anything sexual and you're off. I believe they took down a video of Kate Upton dancing in a skimpy bikini. :rolleyes:

mj-laughing.gif

In seriousness, they haven't hired anyone new in the department i'm in since December and that was because they were low in numbers (still low in numbers now, hence all the crap that's happened worse now). People leave, no-one hired to replace.

56158-Doctor-Who-10-laughing-gif-d1CI.gif

That sounds like another company I used to work for, basically has become a place for just temps and there's a butt load of favouritism going on.

Honestly not sure why my house mate still works there, but what can you do. ::shrug:

My place is supposed to have 5 management, 2 of them left months ago and they still haven't been replaced! 4 or 5 sales people have left too and they haven't been replaced, not that I'm complaining. It seems to me that it's normal to have that nowaday, @Jimbob, but I think you're doing the right thing in leaving but just make sure you find a job before you do! :D

My place is supposed to have 5 management, 2 of them left months ago and they still haven't been replaced! 4 or 5 sales people have left too and they haven't been replaced, not that I'm complaining. It seems to me that it's normal to have that nowaday, @Jimbob, but I think you're doing the right thing in leaving but just make sure you find a job before you do! :D

That's the plan, i'm not leaving without a fallback. According to company policy, i can go on sick leave for 6 months for full pay. So in theory, i could sit the rest of my contract out away from the place never stepping foot here again (only to hand over my pass). I'm strongly considering that part.

Sometimes I think websites (and the world in general) have got their priorities completely wrong. I've seen some really nasty, upsetting stuff on YouTube, yet anything sexual and you're off. I believe they took down a video of Kate Upton dancing in a skimpy bikini. :rolleyes:

And yet Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines unrated video is on there.

Because money.

It's ok, I've already started sending Louis Tomlinson death threats for scuffing Gabby Agbonlahor's boots.

-

Amazon:- ...

fuck_yeah.gif

^ ReZ

Fuck this day.

- Left my headphones at work

- Got to central and realised I forgot my towel

- Had no energy to do anything

- Got caught in the rain

- Stabbed myself with scissors

- Spilt two drinks

Edited by Ashley