NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

This is the last straw for this job. It takes nearly two hours to get there and then when I'm 20 minutes away they tell me they don't need me for the day. They play horrible glee songs on repeat. I am not allowed to do anything else but walk constant laps of the playground and look at only the children. I looked at the map of the place once to try and learn some things for when people ask me questions but I was given out to. I can't stand there bored out of my mind for 8 hours. I tried though. I tried leaning for 10 minutes out of every hour to try and get through. I tried playing little games that involved glancing at a piece of paper for half a second every once in a while to try and keep me somewhat engaged. Got given out for that too.

I told him. I can't stand there for 8 hours. I need to get a little rest. He didn't care though. He said there were plenty of people who can stand there for 8 hours. Even 12 hours. He says he's a military man and that it's easy. Well get those people to do it then because I'm not any more. There's a reason I don't want to join the army. So I quit. It was actually akin to torture.

They would mess up with the payslips all the time as well. So I had to keep checking they were paying me right and complaining when they didn't. And although everyone else got 9.50, I only got 9.

I'm actually relieved I don't have to do it any more. I prefer to stay home all day with no money.

It does sound like you're leaning towards a new career path of a paedophile :p

Unless you're work for 8 and get paid for 9.5? You're break is just once you finish!

Not sure that's legally right though.

I do get 30 minutes for a break. It's still torturous though.

I work 8 hour shifts and get 2 breaks, 1 for half an hour and 1 for 45 minutes

Saying goodbye at the airport to someone you really like who you're more than likely never going to see again is hard. :(

I work 8 hour shifts and get 2 breaks, 1 for half an hour and 1 for 45 minutes

Are you bragging or...?

I've been ok for the majority of the day. But, about two hours or so ago, I had some bananas and a protein shake, and immediately didn't feel right. Been sick and feeling a bit off since then.

Fix me, Knee.

My computer decided last night to call it a day, i'm now using the parents computer (shame on me), so won't be on as often as i can be (unless i can fix the issues bogging the old one. It boots, but goes into a state of rolling start-up. Then it flicks off into Blue-Screen mode, then all i can hear is the churning of fans at a distressing noise. Shame, 7 years of life and it decides it's over. Good innings i believe.

Why the FUCK is every restaurant in my area FUCKING closed?!

I live in Gastro pub ridden north Oxfordshire and apparently none of them seem to want to make money on a bloody bank holiday!

Gaaah! I need 3 days accommodation in Dublin and can't find anywhere. I always leave things stupidly to the last minute =__="

The beach might be comfortable.

I watched my good friend, video games, get assassinated repeatedly these past 2 days.

This is very bad stuff. RIP.

I watched my good friend, video games, get assassinated repeatedly these past 2 days.

This is very bad stuff. RIP.

Really? With Last Of Us, Beyond, ZombiU, Pikmin 3, Watch_Dogs, Assassin's Creed 3, Need for Speed and Tomb Raider. I've got plenty of games coming up for me at least.

Really? With Last Of Us, Beyond, ZombiU, Pikmin 3, Watch_Dogs, Assassin's Creed 3, Need for Speed and Tomb Raider. I've got plenty of games coming up for me at least.

Please direct me to the nearest video game.

Please direct me to the nearest video game.

Well the nearest one will probably be inside your house. What are you moaning about exactly? They all look really good.

Well the nearest one will probably be inside your house. What are you moaning about exactly? They all look really good.

We are in 1983, the collapse is coming.

I'm wondering if I'm seeing a completely different E3 to you cynical lot.

I'm sure I won't get negative member remotely this year with the way you lot are being. Oh yehaaa! :P

I saw two new and innovative Sony ips and a new pikmin... Not sure what the doom and gloom is about.

Edited by heroicjanitor

Is there anywhere to watch the E3 conference now? The ones I've checked only mention live streaming which obviously doesn't matter since it's over.