NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

Well, we're off for the weekend for our Anniversary. It would be pretty class-less of me to break up with her during the hotel stay...

So that's precisely what I'm going to do. Maximum impact, maximum damage.

There are 2 choices when you're stuck in the house on a council estate and it's sunny:

Either keep the windows closed and put up with stuffiness/warmness

or

Open the windows and have to hear screaming kiddies, and more often than not screaming parents, plus drunken chavs with booming voices who shout every single word they say... ALL DAY!!

They are loud and obnoxious all goddamn day long!!

I'm stuck in trying to revise for my theory exam with all this shitz going on!

When I opened my window the other day I had 20 minutes of continuous

JUSTIN BIEBER

JUSTIN BIEBER

JUSTIN BIEBER

chanting, non stop.

Oh jesus... :nono:

The noise pollution here doesn't currently involve Beiber, that's something to be grateful for i guess.

There are 2 choices when you're stuck in the house on a council estate and it's sunny:

Either keep the windows closed and put up with stuffiness/warmness

or

Open the windows and have to hear screaming kiddies, and more often than not screaming parents, plus drunken chavs with booming voices who shout every single word they say... ALL DAY!!

They are loud and obnoxious all goddamn day long!!

I'm stuck in trying to revise for my theory exam with all this shitz going on!

What about getting a fan? I live on the street so I hear constant traffic and people with the window open, but I'm pretty used to it : peace:

I have a fan. I hoard it whilst the rest of the family burns/melts.

Then I go downstairs and wipe their bodies up off the floor.

I have been by myself for too long.

Coolness, write a comic, I want to draw it. Put penises in it and colours. And stuff.

What about getting a fan? I live on the street so I hear constant traffic and people with the window open, but I'm pretty used to it : peace:

Maybe i'll try a fan, i always thought of them as just blowing stale air around though. Plus apparently they use lots of leccy, and i don't want my mum moaning about the leccy meter.

I'd rather people would just shut up! /bitter.

Friend I was supposed to spend the day with stitched me up. Rest of my friends are being boring and just spending time with their significant others or live too far away.

I hate my life at times. I just wanted to enjoy the sun and everything before I disappear for a month and I get so bored on my own :/

Edited by Serebii

I'd reply saying, learn to drive/ get a new hobby/ find new friends but it will all be a bit familiar!

I'd reply saying, learn to drive/ get a new hobby/ find new friends but it will all be a bit familiar!

Have all that on hold til August. Dating sites too

Its not technically bad stuff, because I don't like her and I think she is a cunt, but its funny how my aunt is only ever able to criticise or insult me. She is a spastic, and a dick head. Always saying to my sister "Michael's phone is broken" as she tries to ring me or something, when I receive texts from her fine and she obviously just doesn't want to talk to me. Which is fine, I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in talking to her. *Glances over at moving in/new flat cards, sees from my sister, and all of Claire's family* etc. Always like "I love you Emma xxx" etc (my sister) but just nothing shown to me.

Loooooooooooooooooool.

You want to be careful with fans. I ordered a fan from eBay and it was just this guy following me around going "IUUUUUUUUUNNNNN! Fuck YEAH!"

You want to be careful with fans. I ordered a fan from eBay and it was just this guy following me around going "IUUUUUUUUUNNNNN! Fuck YEAH!"

If you didn't like it then why did you leave me positive feedback?

If you didn't like it then why did you leave me positive feedback?

Your delivery came pretty quickly... I mean, you said 3-5 days and it was there in 2... y'know I think people deserve a little praise for going the extra mile.

Did Rez hack into your account?

Hot, headache, hayfeaver, dehydrated, tired and got a cough.

And because the boss and both accountants are off, I have to ring some companies to chase payments, as well as dealing with all the incoming phone calls.

Hot, headache, hayfeaver, dehydrated, tired and got a cough.

And because the boss and both accountants are off, I have to ring some companies to chase payments, as well as dealing with all the incoming phone calls.

Benadryl for hayfever (my mum has the worst hayfever ever and it's the only OTC thing that works), coconut water for dehydration, and hope you get a break soon!