NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

I can honestly say that that's not the case. I've become familiar enough with my patheticness with women to admit that kind of stuff to myself. Sure, I am nervous about asking her out, but I also really would like to keep my beard. No relation there, it's just a minor annoyance. I probably should have highlighted the tongue-in-cheekness of it more, perhaps not have posted it in the bad stuff thread.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Just ask her out. You're charming enough that she shouldn't mind the beard and, over time, she could get used to it.

Just ask her out. You're charming enough that she shouldn't mind the beard and, over time, she could get used to it.

And if you aren't lucky with the girl I know a certain six sided shape that sounds interested in you at least!

but seriously don't change who you are for someone, even if it seems minor. :)

This is what I was thinking. It might be minor, but I really like my beard, it's a part of my look. Should I really change that for some girl? She really has to be something special. I guess I'll have to find out if she is first. :)

Someone please hold him down and shave off his beard at the next meet.

I'll pay you if you film it.

I'll have it. At N-E Meet 2012, Beard is coming off.

DANNYBOY'S BEARD, WE COMIN' FOR YOU, NIGGAAA.

There's a reason we Danes hate you Swedes! :p

Because they're the cooler Scandinavians? Magnus excluded obviously.

Cmaaan. Lose the beard.

Do you know what will happen if you shave?

Will Satan come from beneath the ground and pull you down to the Underworld?

Will Chickens start to lay eggs inside your testicular bag?

Will a million little spiders burst out from your nipples and prepare to engage in an act which can only be described as "milking a Dane"?

No. You know what'll happen? It'll grow back within a week.

Called it.

But what has he got to lose? Except a week of looking younger before his beard grows back again.

Cmaaan. Lose the beard.

Do you know what will happen if you shave?

Will Satan come from beneath the ground and pull you down to the Underworld?

Will Chickens start to lay eggs inside your testicular bag?

Will a million little spiders burst out from your nipples and prepare to engage in an act which can only be described as "milking a Dane"?

I'll look ridiculous for a week, plus the week it takes until it's no longer a poor excuse for a beard. :heh:

Why do you wish for me to look ridiculous for two weeks, Jim? Why?

Called it.

Ah, there we are then. Majority wins. Lose the beard, Danny.

I'll look ridiculous for a week, plus the week it takes until it's no longer a poor excuse for a beard. :heh:

Why do you wish for me to look ridiculous for two weeks, Jim? Why?

Clearly your beardface method is failing as right now you are talking to a man with an ageing Resident Evil sig, rather than swimming in a sea of breasts.

Just try it. I guarantee somebody will notice and will have something positive to say, and maybe this woman will like it. It's a beard, you are not defined by a beard.

Just try it. I guarantee somebody will notice and will have something positive to say, and maybe this woman will like it. It's a beard, you are not defined by a beard.

And if not it'll show her why beards are awesome.

Win-win.

I don't think 7am starts agree with me. I am just not tuned to these waking, activity, and sleeping times, I really believe that.

Have to find a tenant for the room my sister vacated soon, which means posting an ad and arranging house viewings and ughhhhhhhh. Also my parents haven't contacted me in a week, coinciding with the time that my sister moved out. I shouldn't be frustrated but I am, slightly. Also my dad promised me a smartphone (he has an upgrade, but he doesn't want it/has no use for it/can't use smartphones), but I bet that'll never happen. I had a "hilarious" discussion with him, though. He tried to tell me that the 4S is the best smartphone right now, only to be obliterated when I found out that he doesn't know what Android is. Or Nexus.

I would love a week's break from my laptop, and possibly my phone, which is unfortunately impossible.

/whinge whine moan! =_=

Of course I'm not defined by it, I just look ridiculous without it! :p If you'd seen me without a beard, you wouldn't recommend me getting rid of it. :heh: Something positive to say? How about: "Wow, you mustered up the courage to go outside looking like that! Good for you!" :p

And if not it'll show her why beards are awesome.

Win-win.

No need to traumatise the poor girl. :heh:

Erm...

This is awkward.

All right, more ridiculous. :p

I would love a week's break from my laptop, and possibly my phone, which is unfortunately impossible.

But we're off next week!