NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

Well at the very least, you got out of it before you got married. If it wasn't going to work out, better it happen now than later.

exactly, no divorce, kids or (assumedly) house/mortgage to worry about. You'll find someone new I'm sure :)

Bees?!

He's straight dude... what are you trying to imply?

In fact, your metaphor means the opposite, because there's only one chick bee.

So you're saying the reverse of what you mean.

Coolness man... I thought you were a nice guy.

Anyway COOLfunkMAN, don't listen to Coolness, there's plenty of fish in the sea.

We can be together though, Coolness.

Especially after what you suggested.

Grrrrrargh.

My girlfriend was supposed to be coming down to see me on our day off today but supposedly lost her bank card. I wouldn't be so annoyed by this if it weren't for the fact that this isn't the first time she's cancelled on coming to see me and there were things she could have done to make it here. I'm just stuck with this horrible feeling that she wasn't too concerned that she couldn't make it down here and thus my mind spirals onwards from there.

And as such my day off has become a waste of time and I'm just in a wound up, frustrated mood.

Well my nan has stopped being able to swallow foods by herself and keeps removing the tube they inserted to feed her and refuses to have it put back in.

They have her on morphine now but, it's going to happen soon :(

Well my nan has stopped being able to swallow foods by herself and keeps removing the tube they inserted to feed her and refuses to have it put back in.

They have her on morphine now but, it's going to happen soon :(

:weep:

Really sorry. :heart:

Make sure you and your family are there for each other.

Sorry to hear about that Serebii :(

Bit of sad news in work, a guy on the floor below me died earlier today. No idea how to be honest, heard about it via the work communication system (aka e-mail). Took the wind out of the sails of what was shaping to be a good day.

I think all my friends from college basically hate me now. I'd say thank you alcohol but it is clearly my own fault. I tried to stop it though, just not as much as I should have.

A certain someone that is going out with my friend was at the house and he kissed me and I didn't stop it quickly enough.

Was it the duckfa - oh, never mind.

Surely if he made the move on you, you can't be blamed fully! In fact, he's the bad guy in the picture if he's already going out with someone :/

How late did you stop it?

I've always found stopping people from kissing me really easy.

Like this old man keeps trying to kiss me, he's nice and all... but I don't really want to.

Yeah, been in that situation Diageo. Trust me, I wish I had done what you did. Stupid morals. Anyway, they'll forget about that shit soon enough.

It was like 2 seconds max.

Yeah, been in that situation Diageo. Trust me, I wish I had done what you did. Stupid morals. Anyway, they'll forget about that shit soon enough.

Wish you had done what? You didn't stop it at all?

Oh right, well, me and some friends were at Heaven (club in London) and my flatmate's girlfriend cornered me and started, as you say, suckin' face. Instead of playing it cool, I ran. Next morning she comes and lies down in my bed in pretty much nothing but her tights and bra, so I went and locked myself in the bathroom until she had to go to work.

To be honest, it wasn't out of consideration for my flatmate that I didn't absolutely defile her; I was in a relationship at the time.

2 seconds isn't something anyone's gonna give a fuck about brah, take it easy.

Well he said to never talk to him again and that he's no longer my friend. And that he had defriended me on Facebook (I don't know why this bit was important but whatever).

I guess he'd rather blame you than accept that his boyfriend is the sort who would act on his attraction to someone else? Guess you need to ask yourself how much you value that dude's friendship.