NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

If you come to the meet we can talk about this further then.

I may be wearing an eye-patch though.

So the school I'm doing my exams at in the summer rang up and said I'll need to get my dyspraxia assessment done again (at great expense) as the original one will be over 26 months old when I sit the exams. Because, y'know, dyspraxia is something that can go away. What a waste of everyone's time and money, and a fuck load of paperwork...

Was cycling home and got hit by a car. I was cycling on a major road and there was a van coming the opposite way. The van stopped and waved him out apparently and he just went out trying to be quick, and hit me. I dived off the bike with a major barrel roll but hurt my shoulder and my bike (well my brother's) is wrecked. Reflexes ftw but sore shoulder ftl. He said he'd pay to fix the bike and he lost his registration plate.

Was cycling home and got hit by a car. I was cycling on a major road and there was a van coming the opposite way. The van stopped and waved him out apparently and he just went out trying to be quick, and hit me. I dived off the bike with a major barrel roll but hurt my shoulder and my bike (well my brother's) is wrecked. Reflexes ftw but sore shoulder ftl. He said he'd pay to fix the bike and he lost his registration plate.

Shit, dude. Hope you're alright.

I'd like to think that Lylat Wars saved your life there.

No. You're not alright. Your shoulder is in massive pain and will never feel the same. Only a large sum of money could possibly make your shoulder feel better.

Shit, dude. Hope you're alright.

I'd like to think that Lylat Wars saved your life there.

Haha yeah, a voice shouted familiar instructions to me. Looking at the bike makes me wonder what would have happened to an older/less agile person :S

The guy was in his thirties but his dad (I think) was there and was being really nice, offering me a trip to the hospital to see if my shoulder was ok because he was saying it might only get sore later, and lots of people gathered asking if I was ok, and a woman offered me to go into her house for tea. It's cool to see people being so nice!

The guy was in his thirties but his dad (I think) was there and was being really nice, offering me a trip to the hospital to see if my shoulder was ok because he was saying it might only get sore later, and lots of people gathered asking if I was ok, and a woman offered me to go into her house for tea. It's cool to see people being so nice!

Maybe she thought you were an alien.

Haha yeah, a voice shouted familiar instructions to me. Looking at the bike makes me wonder what would have happened to an older/less agile person :S

That's nice of them to do that. You should get the shoulder checked anyway, just as a precaution. Better to be on the safe side, and all that.

Moogle: I laughed. Recently re-watched that clip. :geek:

I just saw somw kid jog past my window with boxing gloves on while occasionally punching himself in the side of the face....i'm confused. Also while I was typing this he ran back doing the same thing, continually punching himself in the face. I'm dead serious... o_0

P)

There.

It's a smiley with a unibrow and a monocle :D

edit: I didn't know there was another page :(

Omg. I thought your offline message about being hit by a car was a silly attempt to get my attention :( Get your shoulder checked!!!

It's a smiley with a unibrow and a monocle :D

It's a tank driving into a ditch.

Shops seem to be lacking my size clothes at the moment. 28" waist and XS...why on earth are these hard to come by? Gotta bloody order online ¬¬

Try kids departments, its what I do!

Sometimes...

Some places do smaller sizes but I seldom buy clothes at the moment.

Or turn to nudity.

Try kids departments, its what I do!

Sometimes...

Some places do smaller sizes but I seldom buy clothes at the moment.

Or turn to nudity.

Thing is, TopMan used to be awesome for these sizes, but seem to be lacking in brick stores for them. Online, they have them though.

Makes no sense, getting punished for not being a burden to the NHS...FOR SHAME!

I'm slightly here with you on this, except tall clothes.

Tall clothing for females is really hard to come by, Dorothy Perkins have recently removed their Tall section from their stores and yet kept the petite. Newlook's tall section is shocking.

The only place I can currently buy jeans long enough is Topshop and they are by no means cheap. It's quite disgusting really, two stores out of everywhere I usually shop that can accomodate that I'm 5ft10, I mean I'm not even that tall!

/grumble

Seems they're out of stock on the website on some of the stuff I want. Good christ, what is happening?

Hope they update their stock soon...I need new stuff for Saturday

Shops seem to be lacking my size clothes at the moment. 28" waist and XS...why on earth are these hard to come by? Gotta bloody order online ¬¬

I had the same problem today, all I wanted was a pair of black, straight leg jeans! Checked the two main Penneys/Primark stores in town, 98% of the jeans which were black in colour were Long (I need Short). The Short ones were size 20. I found one pair of Regular length in sizes 8, 10 and 12. Maybe they should fire the stock buyer?

I'm slightly here with you on this, except tall clothes.

Tall clothing for females is really hard to come by, Dorothy Perkins have recently removed their Tall section from their stores and yet kept the petite. Newlook's tall section is shocking.

The only place I can currently buy jeans long enough is Topshop and they are by no means cheap. It's quite disgusting really, two stores out of everywhere I usually shop that can accomodate that I'm 5ft10, I mean I'm not even that tall!

/grumble

Based on my experience, try Primark :|

Can't you get the slightly bigger size and wear a belt?

Based on my experience, try Primark :|

Primark are awful for jeans for me, I'm anything from a 34 to 36 inch depending on the cut of the jeans.

Try topshop petite, they have some lovely black trousers etc.

Can't you get the slightly bigger size and wear a belt?

Tried some on and they looked baggy, even though they were "skinny" chinos.

Jesus, you skinny bastard, I have trouble fitting into my 32". Those chocolate chips go straight on my ass.

Jesus, you skinny bastard, I have trouble fitting into my 32". Those chocolate chips go straight on my ass.

I'm allowed to be skinny. I used to have a 42" waist lol

Tried some on and they looked baggy, even though they were "skinny" chinos.

Well I don't have that problem because I like baggy. :p