NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

:( we are hear for you Serebii. Us internet people will do whatever we can to make you feel better. :)

Bring out the cat GIFs!

Katt-som-r-trtt.gif

Internet man hugs for Serebii. I will get ye a drink one day, of your preference, in a bar or pub. Again, of your preference.

Also, Raineeng, your family is batshit crazy. Make your way to England. Ine is coming here. It's all the rage. We have a Lego shop.

My phones acting up - today at 15:30 I received a text that was sent at 20:00 on Christmas Eve. Theres been alot of other cases of texts arriving late recently but never as much as 2 bloody days. So now I'm paranoid that I've had others sent that haven't arrived.

Trying to log into my account on the 3 website but their solution to forgetting my password is apparently to send me a text with a new password in it. Which I didn't realise was going to happen until they did it, so now I need to hope that text comes through so that I can log in and report a problem.

I suspect I'm just going to have to wait until I go back to Glasgow and then head into the 3 shop and bash some heads together...

Internet man hugs for Serebii. I will get ye a drink one day, of your preference, in a bar or pub. Again, of your preference.

Also, Raineeng, your family is batshit crazy. Make your way to England. Ine is coming here. It's all the rage. We have a Lego shop.

i know right?! thats only 3 people, theres a lot more :o

They also have krispy kreme in england (which we don't have)...tis good :3

I really do hate having to have my sisters boyfriend come round at Christmas, he just seems to drink and moan.

This year he moaned at the meal not being enough. Asked to to try out a game I got for my new PC and then spent over 3 hours playing it on his own (and another 3 this morning) and sat sulking last night when he wanted to watch the Man U highlights but people were watching something else.

I really do hate having to have my sisters boyfriend come round at Christmas, he just seems to drink and moan.

This year he moaned at the meal not being enough. Asked to to try out a game I got for my new PC and then spent over 3 hours playing it on his own (and another 3 this morning) and sat sulking last night when he wanted to watch the Man U highlights but people were watching something else.

I suggest you act in the true spirit of the Christmas season, a time for peace on Earth and goodwill to all men, and tell him to fuck off. :santa:

My Dad and I have booted our my sister's ex boyfriends for far less than that.

In fairness I punched one for being a twat when my parents were away. (he was trying to stay after she'd dumped him because he was a complete tool, he wouldn't leave from the front door, luckily at the point I was taller and angry as a teen so I punched him, it shocked me as much as him.)

Tell him to get the fuck out.

Unfortunately I just tend to be way too polite in situations like this and as my sister has a child with him anything I potentially said would just make like more awkward in the long run.

If anything the child makes his antics worse, if he can barely act like an adult, how does he expect his child to act in the first place.

Christ things like that bug me, you're far too polite chuck, tell him to grow up :P

Whether he has a child or not is not the point. You should behave when you're in somebody else's house. It's just good manners.

Twp words. They're an awesome pair of words, and I have used them in many similar situations as an item.

Cattle.Prod.

Twp words. They're an awesome pair of words, and I have used them in many similar situations as an item.

Cattle.Prod.

I genuinely thought you were going to say "my testicles" and have some ingenious plan ready.

So looks like my friends aren't really up for doing anything on New Years Eve, which sucks as I could really do with getting ratarsed this week :/

Went into Oxford with Goafer today to do some shopping in the sales, they were pretty terrible. Didnt end up buying anything so it looks like most of my stuff will be bought online this year.

Orange said I can get 25% off my line rental if I provide them with payslips to prove where I work. Problem is our work website is down and I can't even check my email to see if its a planned outage. I'm guessing however as the college is closed until 3rd January it won't be sorted until then.

I know in the grand scheme of things its nothing but I wanted this before New Year and it's bloody annoying. It was working the other day, had I known I would have downloaded the PDFs.

Pretty cool that you can get 25% off, I'm sure they did that for my last contract as we mentioned I was a student. :)

Going for the samsung s2, I was going to get the Nexus, but I don't want to wait!

Galaxy Nexus or Nexus S? What do you have to wait for, is it not out yet?

Galaxy Nexus, Orange don't have it yet, apparently like end of January.

But I'm pretty set on an s2 or iphone.

I dropped my car stereo down the stairs as I was leaving work, the case split perfectly into two pieces. Annoying more than bad.

The ear piercing I got in October, and kept perfect care of (no problems or anything), has now got REALLY infected after changing the earring to a cheap topshop one...the concensus is that I have to let it heal over and then get it repierced.

I hate shite. But then, life. Its all alright.

The ear piercing I got in October, and kept perfect care of (no problems or anything), has now got REALLY infected after changing the earring to a cheap topshop one...the concensus is that I have to let it heal over and then get it repierced.

I hate shite. But then, life. Its all alright.

How long is your hair? Hair can piss a piercing off an absolute treat.

Removing piercings isn't always the best way for it to heal.

From here:

If the jewellery is removed, the openings of the piercing will close up and the infection will not be able to drain, which can result in an abscess.

That place also mentions removing it as an option, so I guess there are choices. Have you spoken to the piercing place or a doctor? They'd know best I imagine (unless it was just someone with a piercing gun that did it).

The top of my ear took about 2-3 years to heal properly. Horrible stuff.

How long is your hair? Hair can piss a piercing off an absolute treat.

Removing piercings isn't always the best way for it to heal.

From here:

That place also mentions removing it as an option, so I guess there are choices. Have you spoken to the piercing place or a doctor? They'd know best I imagine (unless it was just someone with a piercing gun that did it).

The top of my ear took about 2-3 years to heal properly. Horrible stuff.

I don't have long hair anymore. It was perfect until I took it out/changed the earring. Cleaned it twice a day with surgical spirit etc. Beyond some bleeding within the first week or so, it was otherwise undisturbed/didn't do anything. I assumed since it said after a few months I could change earrings...it meant I could :/

My mum bought me a gold stud (meant to help healing) but then both she and my sister said I should just let it heal over then get it redone. And they have like 6 piercings between them.

I dropped my car stereo down the stairs as I was leaving work, the case split perfectly into two pieces. Annoying more than bad.

If the break is that perfect, can super glue repair it? We have the technology.