NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

Get rid of all clocks. Except your alarm - and have that facing away from you. If you don't know what the time is you can't stress!

Get rid of all clocks. Except your alarm - and have that facing away from you. If you don't know what the time is you can't stress!

I did that once. Didn't help. I know what the problem is. At least I know what the problem was last year and it just, well, 'went away' by itself after almost 6 months.

Maybe it's resurfacing. Maybe it's something else. I can't tell for sure.

I just watched Comedy rainbow for the first time ever. I want to kill myself now. So fucking unfunny. Is this really what youtube has come too?

This job is fucking stupid. I'll reply when I've calmed down.

----------

What episode did you watch dickcheese?

OH THE GOOD NEWS JUST KEEPS POURING IN. I WANT TO KILL MYSELF.

OH THE GOOD NEWS JUST KEEPS POURING IN. I WANT TO KILL MYSELF.

I'm not sure I'd class that as good news.

I'm pissed off, just got a tax bill for the year April 07 to March 08, claiming I owe £460, saying I was working two jobs at once (which I have never done).

I'm not sure I'd class that as good news.

I would.

Played the Killzone 3 Demo. It belongs to the bad stuff thread.

I don't understand why so many people are so downright rude about Comedy Rainbow, in a place where ReZ is obviously going to read it. Can't you see a lot of effort has gone into it??

[it's genuinely as funny for me as most comedy of a similar genre on TV is. (As in, I rarely laugh at punchline jokes anyway, and I find ReZ's presence more jokes/stunning than most comedians) I'd even say ReZ is funnier than Jimmy Carr, genuinely. (That's not exactly much of an achievement though, considering Jimmy Carr is the most plastic and inoraganic and unfunny person I've ever had the pain to watch).]

I don't understand why so many people are so downright rude about Comedy Rainbow, in a place where ReZ is obviously going to read it. Can't you see a lot of effort has gone into it??

[it's genuinely as funny for me as most comedy of a similar genre on TV is. (As in, I rarely laugh at punchline jokes anyway, and I find ReZ's presence more jokes/stunning than most comedians) I'd even say ReZ is funnier than Jimmy Carr, genuinely. (That's not exactly much of an achievement though, considering Jimmy Carr is the most plastic and inoraganic and unfunny person I've ever had the pain to watch).]

I agree with chair, there's jokes but some people are far too harsh on ReZ for Comedy Rainbow.

Don't worry guys, I cry over the comments, but I wipe my tears with the fact that I'm working with a comedy and music agency company who want me to write ongoing comedy sketches for them to act and produce.

Its all good.

I only make fun of it because I love Rez.

I've never actually watched an episode.

I've actually enjoyed quite a few jokes on Comedy Rainbow. This post should probably go in the good stuff thread, but I've just posted some rather bad stuff in there so I guess it evens out.

I only make fun of it because I love Rez.

I've never actually watched an episode.

Me neither. I mock Rez because I know he gets the joke, but I have genuinely never so much as followed a link. And now, kind of like asking someone's name after you've licked their nipples, it's too late to change.

I only make harsh jokes with people I genuinely respect and love and whom I know can take it. I truly find ReZ an inspiring person since he dares be himself in spite of the reactions he sometimes gets.

Comedy Rainbow isn't my thing, but I thought ReZ was genuinely funny when I met him at the N-E meet. Gave me quite a few laughs. =)

I think he knows we all love him! If not, then now he does!

ZAVVIS CONTINUED LACK OF BULLSHIT!!!

After sending them proof of postage (as requested) of sending an item back. I get a reply saying they've seen the evidence and will process the return.

This was after sending the item back and not hearing anything for almost two weeks. I ask them and the ask for proof of postage. Thankfully I have the Post Office receipt to hand.

Thank you for sending in your proof of postage to us, I have requested a replacement for your returned item

Almost a week later I start getting annoyed and send them a message. The reply:

We are aware that your order for the item(s) below is still outstanding and apologise that this has not yet been sent.

NO SHIT?! As if I'd be asking after all this time.

Later on:

I can confirm that this has been received with us and a replacement has been ordered for you.

And?! I've know this for fucking ages!? WHEN IS SOME FUCKING ACTION GOING TO BE TAKEN?!

Fuck Zavvi. I don't give a shit about their Monday bullshit any longer.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I feel like I could be a relative of ReZ or something, like a cousin or estranged friend, so it's fine when I throw shade (my new favourite phrase) on Comedy Rainbow.

(I hope/think/I'm being honest.)

[i thought Killer Kirby was being jokey earlier...maybe not.]

I feel like I could be a relative of ReZ or something, like a cousin or estranged friend, so it's fine when I throw shade (my new favourite phrase) on Comedy Rainbow.

We're going to need some context before this makes sense and/or is humourous.

throw shade

to talk trash about a friend or aquaintance, to publicly denounce or disrespect. When throwing shade it's immediately obvious to on-lookers that the thrower, and not the throwee, is the bitcy, uncool one

"How does Kimmy keep any friends? Last night at the party all she did was throw shade at people."

I've already decided I can't pull it off though. I heard a 30-something white guy use it and other "black english" phrases in an album review on youtube and it wasn't a good look.

I just imagine someone giving a random a bitchy look, then a web of inky blackness erupting from their hand.

Can't sleep. Again. I can see myself being grumpy the next days making everybody feel uncomfortable. I'm particularly concerned about my girlfriend because she's never seen me like this. Don't know how she will react if I say or do something stupid...I can be really inconsiderate and insensitive when I'm in a bad mood and I can't control it. :hmm: Maybe I should warn her beforehand.

Well, I'll be watching Dexter until I fall asleep.

Edited by drahkon

Well on Monday the 14th February I went home from work early at around 1:30pm due to having a Man-flu x10.

I then had Tuesday and Wednesday off work, which means that my 2 1/2 years with no sick day record has ended.

at least it was acknowledged by my team / manager though that I'd gone that long without a sick day, and I'm also glad that they realise how much I do (despite stopping on this site many times in the day) as even though I was off ill, they were still calling and texting me (apologetically everytime) asking how such and such was done or how to do something else.

I usually don't take sick days for the cold or man-flu if you will, usually say get over it, your sat at a desk typing, it's not to strenuous. however on this occasion I couldn't sit at my chair for more than 5 minutes without feeling the need to go to the loo fearing I was going to be sick. that I guess is where I had to draw the line.

I made this in an hour or something at 3am this morning from footage taken on my rubbish camera the other night. Will mean little to everyone/not exactly a good example of my editing skillz. :p

Could be my new thing. Making tiny/inconsequential vids out of footage of nothing very interesting.

Probably this endless competition I keep seeing.

Yes I'm getting 2:1 for my marks, low 2:1, I'm pretty ok with that, it's a 2:1 exactly what I want, but I'm sick of my friends posting fucking everywhere getting competitive, this happened last time an assignment mark was released and I kept my mouth shut when I got the higher mark. But noooo..

I might be more annoyed because I'm going out and I don't want to to, but it's sort of bugged me that my friends are turning crazy.