NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

Well this is annoying. I had a patch of dry skin on me a month ago and now my whole body is covered in little red spots. Went to the doctors as it was a bit scary and they have said It's a skin condition that sometimes occurs in males aged 25-35 and lasts about 6 weeks and there is nothing they can do about it.

My whole body is completely covered in spots and my arms are awful. Having to wear long sleeved tops all of the time - especially at work.

Gah! Can't wait for it to go!

Well this is annoying. I had a patch of dry skin on me a month ago and now my whole body is covered in little red spots. Went to the doctors as it was a bit scary and they have said It's a skin condition that sometimes occurs in males aged 25-35 and lasts about 6 weeks and there is nothing they can do about it.

My whole body is completely covered in spots and my arms are awful. Having to wear long sleeved tops all of the time - especially at work.

Gah! Can't wait for it to go!

Did they tell you what it was? sounds very strange!

Foam party last night. And I think I've had an allergic reaction to the foam. My skin is all red and blotchy and my face is quite sore.

The amount of 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable errors I've been getting round here today has been berry bad.

No one believed me when I told them!

Actually did it for this post. Spiteful fucker.

Eenuh, I'd really recommend talking to someone other than us unqualified internet strangers about this. It sounds like something more serious than just regular stress.

*massive hugs for Raining* You're an inspiration with your seemingly unbeatable optimistic approach to life. :)

Eenuh, I'd really recommend talking to someone other than us unqualified internet strangers about this. It sounds like something more serious than just regular stress.

Nah it's really just from stress I think. And possibly those panic attacks I get. I'm verrrrrrry easily stressed and my body just reacts badly to it. =(

Today has been a very stressful day or me. Needed to finish three different lesson plans and make examples for the students. But then I also had to go to work, and then family was around for dinner so that's more time wastedddd.

*needs to find a way to stay calm tomorrow*

*deep breaths*

Tapedeck I've had a similar thing a few times, actually. Doctor combined it with my allergies and reckons I'm just becoming more sensitive... Lame. Happens more at seasonal shifts. Sucks! But tolerable.

Nah it's really just from stress I think. And possibly those panic attacks I get. I'm verrrrrrry easily stressed and my body just reacts badly to it. =(

Today has been a very stressful day or me. Needed to finish three different lesson plans and make examples for the students. But then I also had to go to work, and then family was around for dinner so that's more time wastedddd.

*needs to find a way to stay calm tomorrow*

*deep breaths*

Well, yeah, it's no doubt stress, but what you describe (panic attacks and whatnot) seems like a pretty strong reaction to stress. What I meant was that with the severity of it, getting some tips from a psychologist or doctor (maybe even some form of mild medication) might not be a bad idea. :)

I may have just had the worst day ever.

I broke up with my girlfriend. I'm a bit of a wreck at the moment because I'm not sure if I've made an absolutely colussul mistake or whether I'm just missing that emotional attatchment to someone (that I think I've still got).

I hate myself right now. And I feel so awful for her. She was distraught.. so am I.

ughggfhdfhsdgjhjnsgjhngdrjnhg

*massive hugs for Raining* You're an inspiration with your seemingly unbeatable optimistic approach to life. :)

cheers db.. I'm not feeling brilliant myself, but I've been a hell of a lot worse. I feel like I'm coming out of a bad patch and into a new.... something. I may sound like a dick for saying this, but it's nice to have to worry about my parent's guilt rather than over myself.. I'm starting to think they feel as bad as I do and its an eye opener.

Ine, I agree with DB here. You should see your GP and ask even if there perhaps are homoeopathic remedies if you don't want to go down the drug route. Like acupuncture!!! it's BRILLIANT for relieving stress. my stress just melted out of my body when I had it done :)

(hugs for dyson too) :(

That sucks, Dyson (at least you didn't do it on Valentine's Day!). :sad:

Yeah, I dunno whats worse, just before or just after. Either way gutted for you Dyson hope it all works out.

Yeah, I dunno whats worse, just before or just after. Either way gutted for you Dyson hope it all works out.

Before is obviously better. You don't have to buy any presents that way.

Before is obviously better. You don't have to buy any presents that way.

I was going to say "at least you won't have to buy anything for Valentine's Day", but I thought it'd be insensitive. :heh:

Droooooiiiiuuugghhhhh. We demolished Superman Returns last night. I got in at 2AM and am soooo tired now. I want to curl up in a ball and sleep for 10 hours.

The worst thing to happen to me at the moment is knowing that I have to serve in the army for a goddamn year... Only 326 days left...

The worst thing to happen to me at the moment is knowing that I have to serve in the army for a goddamn year... Only 326 days left...

Where are you serving?

Where are you serving?

Here in Finland. Serving in the military here is compulsory. Well, not entirely compulsory. If you don't want to join the army you can make it up by doing non-military service but that then lasts about 13 months. The lucky ones only need to serve 180 days in the army and I pretty much got the short end of the stick since I got the longest possible serving period... And if you refuse serving in the military and refuse doing non-military service you go straight to jail.

That certainly trumps my bad day thing..

I had to go the dentist today with a sore headache, not even self-inflicted then to make a 2 hour journey in the car. Youchies.

I feel fine now though..hmmf! It always happens that way, bloody brain :P.

So one of my closest friends has recently turned against me for some reason. Always putting me down (in a semi-jokey way but I can feel the intent behind it) and just expecting the worst of me. I have no idea what I've done to cause this and when I asked her about it she just dodged the subject altogether. It's like I can't do anything right in her eyes and she obviously just thinks so little of me.

That's been going on for a week or two but it really didn't help today when I've been having a bad day anyway. The tumble-drier doesn't seem to be working properly so the only work uniform I've got was a bit damp. It was too late to do anything about it so I just had to wear it and hope there would be a shirt at work that I could take. So I spent the first 5 minutes of my shift looking for a shirt but couldn't find one so I went to ask my supervisor (my friend from above^).

She told me I don't actually start until 3 anyway so it turns out I had my hours wrong. She then berated me for being late if I actually was going to be starting at 12 - even though I wasn't actually late but of course she doesn't let me explain. It was only 12:05 and I'd been in for over 5 minutes just looking for a shirt.

On top of this I have a 5000 word technical report to do that needs to be in on Thursday but as I've received absolutely no guidance on it, I have no idea what I need to put in it. I really badly need a haircut too and decided to use my extra time today to go to the hairdressers and get it done, only to find out they're closed.

So yeah, having a bad day.