NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

Went to get a Lime soda at a small place I know earlier, then got some shit from the pissy as hell bar tender. :/

Edited by ReZourceman

wot happened blud

He doesn't seem to realise we have similar friends, considering we basically weren't apart for 11 months. Yet, he gave me this lecture about how I'm "trying to steal" his friends. I literally felt as though I was in Mean Girls, and yet couldn't help but apologise because I'm both far too nice, and still have this horrible feeling for him.

I want to be straight. Women are just far easier. Apart from the Vagina's. I just don't get them.

I want to be straight. Women are just far easier. Apart from the Vagina's. I just don't get them.

Surely that's what Wikipedia is for?

Though I think women are probably only easier when you're not sleeping with them. ;)

He doesn't seem to realise we have similar friends, considering we basically weren't apart for 11 months. Yet, he gave me this lecture about how I'm "trying to steal" his friends. I literally felt as though I was in Mean Girls, and yet couldn't help but apologise because I'm both far too nice, and still have this horrible feeling for him.

Women are worse! Christ alive, some of the stuff my friends do and act when their around their boyfriends is crazy.

..and come on I know crazy, but that's just mental.

The thread titles were changed from perfect to garbage.

Are we seriously getting wound up over a topic title? :heh:

Today was sheet. The kids wouldn't shut up and some of them acted like gigantic arseholes.

I'm relieved that luckily all of the kids in the year group were behaving like monkeys, though.

I tried to fix my DJ Hero controller, and after unscrewing 20 varying size screws, I get to the last 2 I need to get to and they're stuck. Literally will not come free. Gash.

PS. I love the thread title.

Are we seriously getting wound up over a topic title? :heh:

Not at all, but since my day has been fairly average, it's still the worst thing to happen to me today. :heh:

Stupid customer at work today, right at the end of my shift. She asked for a lime and soda, I asked her if she wanted a pint and she said yes. A pint of lime and soda is £1.40. She complained that it had too much lime in it and that she didn't want to pay so much for a lime and soda.

She ended up getting one with less lime in (soda is free) to make it cheaper but we told her it wouldn't be as strong and she said fine. Obviously she then complains that 'it doesn't look the same' and that it's too weak. She had the IQ of a meatball.

It didn't ruin my day or anything but it was something stupid that happened :P ended up just laughing about her in the kitchen afterwards.

My joints are playing up again :(

sitting on the floor playing the xbox for too long and my ankle has swollen up (where it was resting on the floor). Tendinitis in my arm has come back with a screaming avengance.. so im in pretty poor condition at the moment

yay

and my O.T reckons i have Raynauds disease. My hands are like ice 24/7, and go completely numb.. which doesnt help with the ol' arthritis.

Edited by Raining_again

After having to wait nearly 2 weeks to see my doctor he is off sick today, and I have to wait another week and a half to see him now.

Women aren't that easy to get. In my experience, just when you think everything is okay and she's all happy, something unimportant happens and then it gets made into a big deal and you both end up rowing over something that isn't really important.

I thought I saw you say you were bisexual anyways, lol. My best friend came out as bisexual about a month ago and has recently come out as gay, which is kind of weird because my two life-long friends like the same sex and I'm the odd one out, haha. One is gay, one is lesbian and I am straight. He said to me "All we need is a bisexual and we'd have the whole set", I lol'd.

Anyways, yes, have I had bad news? Well, it depends on how you see it really. I go swimming three days a week and everytime I come out of the pool, I get a blocked nose. I have to carry on though because I'm losing quite a bit of weight. Apparently people have already seen the difference in me after two weeks. I have a blocked nose right now and it's annoying the hell out of me!

So I just majorly failed in front of two good looking girls in my spanish module. In a group exercise describing people, I said this guy is 'guapo' (beautiful) instead of 'gordo' (fat). It didn't sink in until like 10 seconds later when they started smiling and I was like OHGODOHGODOHGOD GORDO I MEANT GORDO ::shrug::weep:

Luckily, 5 minutes later, some guy did it even worse (he's crap at spanish so he gets things confused ALL the time, maybe if he paid some attention he'd get better!). He said his job is interesting because he gets to work with his 'novio' (boyfriend) but the sentence was all wrong and the teacher was like,

"I dont know what you want to say?" So he went quiet for ages and I thought he was attempting to come out subtly by saying he gets to work with his boyfriend. What he meant to say was he has an interesting job because he works with his girlfriend.

Everyone was sniggering during his pause, which although quite insensitive was so hard to suppress you couldn't really blame us. I don't think he knew what he did wrong either :p

Tl;dr FUNNY JOKE IN SPANISH WAS FAIL/EMBARRASSING. :p

Women are just far easier.

Introduce me to these women...please.

I'm getting a cold, again.

I sold my DSi and GTA Chinatown Wars on eBay, it only went for £60. There's some lucky bastard in Bradford right now... :cry:

I sold my DSi and GTA Chinatown Wars on eBay, it only went for £60. There's some lucky bastard in Bradford right now... :cry:
Why the fuck?!

You should have just pulled it and said you've realised it was damaged!

Would the in-store trade in price not have been higher... or selling it on Amazon or something.

Why the fuck?!

You should have just pulled it and said you've realised it was damaged!

Would the in-store trade in price not have been higher... or selling it on Amazon or something.

Probably, but that's the risk you take.

In all fairness though it has got a few stuck pixels and some strange markings on the top screen (which you could only see when turned off).

I though I'd sell it now because it would get more before the 3DS comes out :rolleyes:

Just put on Avatar: The Video Game to play a little bit of it online and the servers are temporarily down. I just hope it is temporary...

My joints are playing up again :(

sitting on the floor playing the xbox for too long and my ankle has swollen up (where it was resting on the floor). Tendinitis in my arm has come back with a screaming avengance.. so im in pretty poor condition at the moment

yay

and my O.T reckons i have Raynauds disease. My hands are like ice 24/7, and go completely numb.. which doesnt help with the ol' arthritis.

Oh dammit, what don't you have at this point? T-virus? D:

Introduce me to these women...please.

You don't have prostitutes in Germany?

In all fairness though it has got a few stuck pixels and some strange markings on the top screen (which you could only see when turned off).

DSiTrap.jpg

Seeing those faces every time you turned the machine off would be pretty terrifying.

The gushing water going from my bathroom to my neighbours living room and my landlord's incapability to deal with it, planning to fix it himself because he's that cheap.

If he fucks it up, I will laugh.

I've felt dodgy and not at my best for the past 3 days. Had a strange feeling in my chest, and i feel like this could happen any sec: