NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

Yeah but there's 100-200* times more people in London and Manchester than anywhere else...

*These figures are undoubtedly wrong but the point still stands.

*joke whooshing over head motion*

Missed a phone call from some job agency. Not a problem, I've got a message and a number to return the call. The fail is I hate using the phone, I'd much prefer to talk to someone in person. Just thinking about calling the bloke back has me a little nervous.

Autoglass are coming out today to replace my windscreen - it's just started raining, fuck.

Stepping out of bed and managing to impale my foot on a pin. It took me 10 minutes to gain the courage to quickly pull it out.

Going to a 2 hour lecture on psycholinguistics at 10am. Seriously, if I had had a gun, I would have blown my brain out. So patronising. I swear to god that my entire 3rd year psychology class was asked by our lecturer "Do you know what adjectives are?" :nono:

Bloody waste of 2 hours. Yet I'm forcing myself to go because if I don't go to the lecture, I won't do the work at any other point.

I've found it hard to explain the Daily Mail to foreigners in the past, but one thing you have to understand is that it is an organisation that trades in, and profits wildly from, fear.

Their readership are terrified- terrified of the gays, the muslims, the left, the immigrants, the liberated women. They fear them all and they hate them. The Daily Mail is all too happy to oblige their paranoia and appeal to their 'traditional moral values' while stirring up hate speech and poisonous rhetoric.

It's a truly vile paper, rightfully despised.

Oh, I know all about the atrocity that is the Daily Mail. And I hate it with all my guts. I'm happy that even the right wing in Denmark is fairly intelligent compared to those in other nations.

I wrapped myself in my quilt and sat too close to my halogen heater. Now a bit of my quilt started melting and is stuck to the cover.

Also I have an exam at 2 a didn't get any sleep at all until about 8 (the sun was rising).

Also I have an exam at 2 a didn't get any sleep at all until about 8 (the sun was rising).

Sucks doesn't it? Exact same thing happened to me yesterday. Thankfully I just managed to avoid sleeping for the exam and now my sleep pattern has kind of been reset, thank god.

Going to classes about animation, stuff we should have been taught in first year.

Someone in my class is that appalled at our course that he's going to trading standards and writing letters to everyone.

I'll be interested to see how that goes!

I asked a girl out before, I'll be reporting back to either this thread or the daily win thread in due course.

I asked a girl out before, I'll be reporting back to either this thread or the daily win thread in due course.
Be more optimistic! You should have posted this in the Win thread!

I felt physically tired earlier, which is a nice feeling if you can just relax and enjoy it. Now, however, it has turned into mental fatigue, and I'm just down in the basement right now.

I felt physically tired earlier, which is a nice feeling if you can just relax and enjoy it. Now, however, it has turned into mental fatigue, and I'm just down in the basement right now.

Channeling your inner Fritzl?

Just saw a video of a woman and a man being stoned to death...

Humanity and religion disgust me.

Just saw a video of a woman and a man being stoned to death...

Humanity and religion disgust me.

Disgusting.

Religion hinders more than it helps, tenfold.