NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

I'm starting to develop the cold symptoms... again. Our fucking heating's been out for a few days now.

I'm starting to develop the cold symptoms... again. Our fucking heating's been out for a few days now.

Are those two seperate things or is the former because of the latter?

If its two seperate, you're breaking the rules of the thread!

If its the latter, stop being a pussy, no heating ≠ cold.

Just had an awkward conversation on facebook. My friend, the one who I had a rant about two pages ago, started asking me really weird questions about dating and then he asked me out on a date.

...a date.

As in a date.

I hate Facebook sometimes.

Are those two seperate things or is the former because of the latter?

If its two seperate, you're breaking the rules of the thread!

If its the latter, stop being a pussy, no heating ≠ cold.

They both had equal quality to be the worst thing to happen to me that day.

Its true. I know. Intimately I know.He is TRONsexual.

Because I can't give you two thanks for one post,

makeshiftthanks.jpg

Really? that's ridiculous.

I've been to Caldicot on a few occasions as alot of people I know from work live there, To be honest more often then not when i've gone there, there has been trouble.

Even at the social club thing. I don't know if its your rugby club / football club or just general social club house, but yeah playing pool with some work friends on a night out, one girl we're with was being constantly hit on by some knob, she became annoyed and asked us to just say something.

As best we could, we just told this fella to give it a rest as she wasn't interested and then that was it, he's pushing one of our lot to the floor, his mates run over... just so unreal how it escalated.

But yeah on-topic. that sucks balls!

Should pay a visit at my end of Caldicot some time.

How do you nearly get beat up? Did they miss, or you ran away, or did they threaten you as you walked by?

They threatened me as i was walking down the road. Considering they were hanging right outside one of the OAP bungalows. One of them made a funny noise, and i looked back to see what was making the noise. Then the abuse came from them, so i ignored them and walked on. Then they ran after me and started shoving me a bit. Luckly someone i know was walking down the road, so the thuggy chavs left.

Sorry, thought I made it clear. The answer was a polite 'No chance in Hell'.

This would probably be awkward but I generally assume everyone fancies me.

Got to go to a funeral today.

Will be a chance to catch up with some mates, and have one almighty piss up, and would have been fun under different circumstances.

My car failed it's MOT, coupled with the fact that it needs to be taxed at the end of the month, it's gonna cost around £300 in total :cry:

You also got a text from me :(

And offered to give me your girlfriend. Misogynist!

This is definitely worst part of my day.

Yesterday was a bit of an adventure. The fine people at Work decided to book the wrong date for the return flights from Heathrow, I did wonder why the machine wouldn't let me check in. Suppose I just assumed that person whose job it is to book travel would be capable of such simple tasks as booking the right dates. Anyway, we were put on standby for the last flight of the day, which luckily had 2 empty seats. It was a fun couple of days in London but could have done without the added drama. It didn't really help matters that I got in at midnight and had to be up for work at 4am.

My internet package ran out on my iPhone and from background downloading it racked up $90 of internet use in 12 hours. AT&T are quite literally ridiculous.

Yesterday was a bit of an adventure. The fine people at Work decided to book the wrong date for the return flights from Heathrow, I did wonder why the machine wouldn't let me check in. Suppose I just assumed that person whose job it is to book travel would be capable of such simple tasks as booking the right dates. Anyway, we were put on standby for the last flight of the day, which luckily had 2 empty seats. It was a fun couple of days in London but could have done without the added drama. It didn't really help matters that I got in at midnight and had to be up for work at 4am.

Wait, so the people from your work booked the wrong date, meaning you were home late and needed to be at work at 4 a.m.? Fuck, I think I might've just stayed in. It's their own fault for messing up your flight home.

Wait, so the people from your work booked the wrong date, meaning you were home late and needed to be at work at 4 a.m.? Fuck, I think I might've just stayed in. It's their own fault for messing up your flight home.

Unfortunately, that is correct.

Talking to my parents about what to do when University finishes, they don't want me to move home, but also don't want me to get a flat until I get a full-time job.

Pressure = on.

Sigh.