NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

Pssh, I've had wisdom teeth out, regular teeth, braces, veneers.

bitch_please.jpg

/competition.

It wasn't so much the teeth part more the cutting into the sides of the mouth. Not being able to eat anything but soup and weetabix for 2 months, not being able to even half open my mouth. It was an absolute kent.

I think I'm doomed to stay single for the rest of my life.

I've been there. The sooner you realise how silly and untrue that is, the sooner you'll start feeling better about yourself and be able to score all the hot chicks. The quintessential element is self-confidence. :)

I've been there. The sooner you realise how silly and untrue that is, the sooner you'll start feeling better about yourself and be able to score all the hot chicks. The quintessential element is self-confidence. :)

I'm awesome. I can get lots of hot chicks. I'm awesome. I can get lots of hot chicks. I'm awesome. I can get lots of hot chicks. I'm awesome. I can get lots of hot chicks. I'm awesome. I can get lots of hot chicks.

It's not working...

For some reason I suddenly felt drawn to come and post in this thread. I don't know why.

:confused:

I'm awesome. I can get lots of hot chicks. I'm awesome. I can get lots of hot chicks. I'm awesome. I can get lots of hot chicks. I'm awesome. I can get lots of hot chicks. I'm awesome. I can get lots of hot chicks.

It's not working...

There's a difference between self-confidence and arrogance. And it doesn't exactly work like that. :heh:

For some reason I suddenly felt drawn to come and post in this thread. I don't know why.

The Lynx effect.

Perhaps it is working...

..a little more fuel to today's fire. I came home from work to hear that my granny's dog had to be put down today, poor thing :sad:

Currently in the office, our development team which consists of 13 people, 6 of them are ill, and constantly coughing. It's like surround sound coughing, and our Christmas party is tomorrow...

i hope to fuck that this coughing doesn't spread it's way to me and make me feel like shite for tomorrow...

It seems like i have no immune system and literally a couple of hours of being near ill people i'm ill.

today is secret santa.... I really DIDN'T want Lurgi for my present :(

Girlfriends major Xmas present still not arrived in todays post despite the tracking number saying it's out for delivery from my local delivery office. Ordered it last Monday, and it was posted on the Wednesday, so it's taking a ridiculous amount of time to get here.

Girlfriends major Xmas present still not arrived in todays post despite the tracking number saying it's out for delivery from my local delivery office. Ordered it last Monday, and it was posted on the Wednesday, so it's taking a ridiculous amount of time to get here.

Let me guess: Amazon? Was it sent from their Scotland warehouse?

Let me guess: Amazon? Was it sent from their Scotland warehouse?

Yes, and yes.

Has seriously pissed me off, everything else I have ordered since this has arrived, but this is taking the piss.

Yes, and yes.

Has seriously pissed me off, everything else I have ordered since this has arrived, but this is taking the piss.

I ordered something on the 2nd, it was sent out on the 3rd. According to the tracking it finally arrived today (last night it still said that it was in Scotland).

I ordered something on the 2nd, it was sent out on the 3rd. According to the tracking it finally arrived today (last night it still said that it was in Scotland).

Mine just arrived now, which is a relief, but they take the piss, I'm never ordering from there again, even if I do save a quid or two.

Mine just arrived now, which is a relief, but they take the piss, I'm never ordering from there again, even if I do save a quid or two.

I'm pretty sure that it's a one-off. Royal Mail got loads of new staff working at the Scottish Distribution Centre yesterday, so it seems they got the massive backlog sorted pretty quickly.

Had to get the bus to the next village and then walk home as theres no direct one during the day, of course during the walk it started snowing heavily so im very cold and wet at the moment.

I'm pretty sure that it's a one-off. Royal Mail got loads of new staff working at the Scottish Distribution Centre yesterday, so it seems they got the massive backlog sorted pretty quickly.

I agree, I've never had problems with Amazon before, and I've ordered from them lots of times. It does intrigue me, though, why most of you are simply getting your orders late while my order is not even estimated to arrive before January 3rd! :(

Is it not the postal/delivery peoples fault as opposed to Amazon?

Here's an amusing story....I went on the LEGO website, and it said to guarantee Christmas delivery you have to order before midnight on the 16th December.

Change region to US, and it says to guarantee Christmas delivery, you have to order by noon on the 23rd December. Its funny how such a small region is so shit in comparison to such a large one!

Is it not the postal/delivery peoples fault as opposed to Amazon?

Here's an amusing story....I went on the LEGO website, and it said to guarantee Christmas delivery you have to order before midnight on the 16th December.

Change region to US, and it says to guarantee Christmas delivery, you have to order by noon on the 23rd December. Its funny how such a small region is so shit in comparison to such a large one!

It would indeed seem like the respective postal services are to blame.

That's true, the post office are shit, a friend of mine has had every Xmas card she got through the post arrive already open.

That's true, the post office are shit, a friend of mine has had every Xmas card she got through the post arrive already open.

That's not got anything to do with Post Office. That's to do with Royal Mail.

That's not got anything to do with Post Office. That's to do with Royal Mail.

Aren't they just different parts of the same company?

Yup, Royal Mail PLC own Post Office Ltd.

No. They're owned by Royal Mail but they're run completely separately.

Left my keys and phone and coat at a friend's house. Walked home in the freezing cold but couldn't get in the house, had no money to call anyone. Went to a friend's house but she wasn't home.

After about 40 minutes walking I found a friend that was home.