NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

Found a purse and some cigarettes on the way home last night. In the purse there was no id and 50 euros. I also found a little piece of paper and a phone number. I rang the number today and being selfish I was kinda hoping I'd get no answer... I did though and returned it to them. Not a bad thing at all really but I wanted to say it and wasn't sure where.

Found a purse and some cigarettes on the way home last night. In the purse there was no id and 50 euros. I also found a little piece of paper and a phone number. I rang the number today and being selfish I was kinda hoping I'd get no answer... I did though and returned it to them. Not a bad thing at all really but I wanted to say it and wasn't sure where.

Why not start a thread asking if other people would keep it? Somebody has probably been in that situation.

I got a bit of a dressing down at work this afternoon for arguing with the manager in front of customers.. apparently ::shrug:

Going into class when I didn't need to, a 9am one. Luckily the class was fun, but it was pointless class otherwise.

My mother absolutely verbally attacked me earlier on. It was a complete KO. Game over. No continues left.

Worst thing...being scripted into to cover someone 4-8 at work!

It may be money but it will be cold/boring and can't go and play football with my house-mates now in the mud.

Money is money I guess so its not the worst thing in the world, just today.

Well done Heroicjanitor, for returning the purse. Should have gotten rid of the fags and done the girl an extra favour!

Got to go to the dentist to get a filling.:(

Don't worry. I was shitting myself when I had to go several months ago. Massively shitting myself. But it was completely fine.

Don't worry. I was shitting myself when I had to go several months ago. Massively shitting myself. But it was completely fine.

Not all dentists are nice people, mine's a sadist.

Fillins are nothing, I had to get the sides of my mouth cut open to remove some gay assed Wisdom Teeth that decided to come through completely retarded.

I was in the bath and my mum came back home with my brother who had dropped her off. The bathroom is just off the main corridor, so anyone coming in the front door walks past. All i heard was "oh she's in the bath". And then my brother (though the bathroom door!) "hiya sis, how's it goin'?"

Umm jeez... fuck off?? I'm in the bath! Don't wanna have a weird conversation with relatives through a bathroom door whilst in the bath! My grandad has done this aswell a few times when he's been there.

Nawt on! Grrr.

Fillins are nothing, I had to get the sides of my mouth cut open to remove some gay assed Wisdom Teeth that decided to come through completely retarded.

Pssh, I've had wisdom teeth out, regular teeth, braces, veneers.

bitch_please.jpg

/competition.

Okay, while it may seem minor, this has been the worst thing in my life for the past few days or so: I have bitten myself in the cheek right where the upper and lower lip meets, and it has developed into a ... what the devil is it called in English? A small, infected area of some sort in the mouth. THAT. HURTS. LIKE. HELL. Almost no matter how I move my mouth, it hurts like absolute fuck, and don't even get me started on eating.

Yeah, I know, I really shouldn't complain. :heh: But seriously, OW!

Okay, while it may seem minor, this has been the worst thing in my life for the past few days or so: I have bitten myself in the cheek right where the upper and lower lip meets, and it has developed into a ... what the devil is it called in English? A small, infected area of some sort in the mouth. THAT. HURTS. LIKE. HELL. Almost no matter how I move my mouth, it hurts like absolute fuck, and don't even get me started on eating.

Yeah, I know, I really shouldn't complain. :heh: But seriously, OW!

That's an ulcer probably.

My Dad always referred to ours as "The Butcher". I had to have 4 teeth out (ouch) to make room for braces (even worse).

Braces are one of the most horrible experiences of my life. No one tells you that they'll hurt like hell for over a week after they adjust them.

We got a call a couple of hours ago from my dad saying that the car slipped from the road as he was driving home and was laying on its side in the ditch :hmm:

Me and my brother drove out to where he was a few miles away and thankfully he's fine. We won't really know the extent of the damage to the car until tomorrow but the car was the least of my worries..

EDIT ..and just as a little point of interest, it was my mum's birthday yesterday (14 December) and my dad's birthday today (15 December) so the timing was most impressive..

EDIT 2 FUCK YOU, 2010 :mad:

Edited by nekunando

Its my Dad's birthday today. But I hate him (currently, anyway). Not sure whether to send the obligatory happy birthday message though.

I think I'm doomed to stay single for the rest of my life.

Pssh, I've had wisdom teeth out, regular teeth, braces, veneers.

bitch_please.jpg

/competition.

Minus the veneers but double the braces. Oh and add an operation on my jaw where'll I've got to have plates in it.

I'm not sure if this makes me a winner or a loser.

Minus the veneers but double the braces. Oh and add an operation on my jaw where'll I've got to have plates in it.

I'm not sure if this makes me a winner or a loser.

I think it makes it both? I still have titainium bars on the rows of my teeth at the back, it's strange, but I like it. :blush:

Today I spent a fuck load of money, paying a large bill and spending money on stuff, none of which is for me.

Poor and not even for me! Boo and such.