NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

I'm trying hard today not to flip out at my friends, I'm trying to be as nice as I can.

But it just seems so irritating. Why is it always me!?

Argh, crappy day.

I currently feel the same way but about my parents. Want to move out and live on my own so much, but I can't. I'll be happy when that day finally comes.

Just so tired of their constant quarrelling and dad spending our money on unnecessary things and mom bitching about pointless crap. Grah.

I currently feel the same way but about my parents. Want to move out and live on my own so much, but I can't. I'll be happy when that day finally comes.

Just so tired of their constant quarrelling and dad spending our money on unnecessary things and mom bitching about pointless crap. Grah.

I get that, I can't wait to move to my own place, not due to my parents but my housemate. He's hardly around, but I feel like I'm stopping him from moving in with his girlfriend (she's taking my room in july.).

I'd also like to be away from people who make me feel bad because I can't care enough about their issues, I have issues of my own, ones you never ask about and when I do you skip over them - quickly.

Can she not move into his room for now, and split the rent three-ways? She probably can't move in 'til july because she's paying her own rent somewhere else atm?

Worst thing for me was that I woke up. Was having Epic Dream Of Win.

Can she not move into his room for now, and split the rent three-ways? She probably can't move in 'til july because she's paying her own rent somewhere else atm?

Worst thing for me was that I woke up. Was having Epic Dream Of Win.

It's not really her being around all the time, I don't mind that, she's a nice girl, it's more I feel like I'm the person coming round all the time when it's their flat.

We could but that'd be weird and getting another contract for a two bedroom flat could be messy. When all she has to do is wait.

All it is, is me feeling weird about the situation, it's my flat as much as his but 99% of the time when the pair of them are round I don't feel like it is.

I can say maybe I won't be happy 100% until I live by myself, for I won't have any issues with anyone but myself.

I hope you feel better for tomorrow.

Aww thanks. I would say the same to you, but it seems you had a shit day today too.

What you need to do is lock yourself in a dark room and play WoW until you find it hard to distinguish what's real and whats WoW. That's what all the cool kids are doing. Join us. We're your real friends.

Aww thanks. I would say the same to you, but it seems you had a shit day today too.

What you need to do is lock yourself in a dark room and play WoW until you find it hard to distinguish what's real and whats WoW. That's what all the cool kids are doing. Join us. We're your real friends.

I usually find watching tv and a cup of tea makes it go away. Today my mum told me she was paying my gas bill, which takes a weight off my mind.

Not been a particularly great day so thought I'd get some alcohol and blot it all out. Unfortunately, I was met with the following response:

"I'm sorry sir, but we can't accept a student ID card as ID for buying alcohol."

Why the fuck not?!?! Never had the issue before as its been accepted elsewhere for buying drink. An ID card by law is something which has a photograph of you and your date of birth on it, which my student card has, so why in the hell can't I use it!

Not happy! :mad:

Woke up with a cold, probably got it off some fucker at my exam. I haven't gone through any exam period without a cold, thousands of people in one room makes sure everyone gets one really. Getting one on the first exam day means I now have it for the rest. Hurray.

Oh yes, my laptop just killed itself again even deader with a good ol' fashioned BSOD within minutes of me finally, after two long days, getting it all back up to date. Dear god somebody please kill me too.

I perished vertically on Doodle Jump as many times as you all drew breath.

In other words, a lot.

Have a free house but my boyfriend can't come over. Stupid.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wall + head = slam.

That sums up today, the past week.

Edited by nightwolf

No sugar at work. I haven't had tea all morning. I can't function properly without tea.

Ahhhhhhhhh.

Dislike.

Obviously as I don't have a job I can't get many xmas presents for folks (which is fine, they all understand etc) but obviously I still want to get Claire some nice bits. She's asked for a few bits, and I've got her a few surprise ones....but like....the main thing on her list was some vanilla hand cream from Body Shop.

Just went down town...and massive fail....its basically the only thing in the entire store thats sold out. Hate

Gonna check online now though, so all may not be lost.

My order from Amazon still isn't here, and it's been 1 week and a half now when it should have taken 2 days at most. :shakehead An email was sent to customer services, as they aren't providing track info at all for whatever reason even though they should be, but they're not answering back. Fun times. First and only time I'll ever order from Amazon. I don't know whether I'm going to get my order, whether it'll be replaced or whether I'll get a refund. This is why I prefer to buy from a brick and mortar store rather than online.

My order from Amazon still isn't here, and it's been 1 week and a half now when it should have taken 2 days at most. :shakehead An email was sent to customer services, as they aren't providing track info at all for whatever reason even though they should be, but they're not answering back. Fun times. First and only time I'll ever order from Amazon. I don't know whether I'm going to get my order, whether it'll be replaced or whether I'll get a refund. This is why I prefer to buy from a brick and mortar store rather than online.

Amazon are wankers. Having said that I did reluctantly order from them about a week and a half ago and the product came today, so hopefully you'll be in a similar situation. :)

If it helps, I ordered from Amazon last week and the item came within 2 days, with free delivery.

Has your stuff actually been dispatched?

If it helps, I'm still waiting for my complete BSG collection on Blu-Ray (from Amazon), which was dispatched on the 3rd.

I don't get the Amazon hate. I love ordering from Amazon. I think they're great.

Same, can't say i've had problems with Amazon, they've been spot on with pre-orders too getting me Halo Reach & Fable 3 to my door a day early.

I dont find Amazon as fast as they used to be but I just attribute that to them getting bigger and more popular. I still use them for most of my online purchases and they always get stuff to me pretty quickly.

A lot of complaints I hear about Amazon are delivery times, but those always seem to come after the item has been dispatched so I dont see how people still blame Amazon for that.

Ahhhhhhhhh.

Dislike.

Obviously as I don't have a job I can't get many xmas presents for folks (which is fine, they all understand etc) but obviously I still want to get Claire some nice bits. She's asked for a few bits, and I've got her a few surprise ones....but like....the main thing on her list was some vanilla hand cream from Body Shop.

Just went down town...and massive fail....its basically the only thing in the entire store thats sold out. Hate

Gonna check online now though, so all may not be lost.

LOL. 30% discount online, today only. Fucking score.