NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

My phone didn't charge when I plugged it in and ran out of battery during the night. It didn't go off and I somehow woke up at nearly 5pm... I didn't have any college or anything today which is lucky but it's a big waste.

I hate it when i don't wake up till late, i always set my alarm now, so i don't waste half my day.

Worst thing that happened to me today? I was stood outside for too long and was soooo cold. :(

My phone didn't charge when I plugged it in and ran out of battery during the night. It didn't go off and I somehow woke up at nearly 5pm... I didn't have any college or anything today which is lucky but it's a big waste.

dude...what the fuck?

o_______________________________________________0

I hate filth. I cannot describe how much I hate filth.

I drive to Kings Langley last night to have a gaming night. When I get there (like 1 minute away) my car starts making curious noises. Chugging type stuff. I was like "Que Bella C'est???" and drove up (as I had arrived). I get out. I hear a "leaking" noise. I was like "Interesting/not good".

I play Black Cocks/MW2 (Interchangeable, I couldn't tell there was a difference but the disk said Black Cocks. I'm still not convinced), Uncharted 2, and we watched Baseketball (great film) Little Bitch! Anyway, then I'm like "Right, might be in in a minute to call the AA heh heh". I start car.

More chugging. Luckily the car wasn't all icy though, so if I could drive it, it at least would be easier than driving there. It chugs a lot. Feels generally weird. I turn around. Brake seems a bit funny. I drive a bit further and touch the brake.....which is now stiff/can't press it. It was at this point I decided to stop, go in and call AA.

Previous known faults with my car;

- The heater matrix is broken (no in car heating)

- The front wheels must be fucked as the tyres need inflating every 2 weeks, and they were newish recentlyish.

- And stuff.

AA bloke came and was like "Yeah this is bad" and also informed me that I don't have "Recovery" cover or something...so he could only take my car to a garage or something (?) but if I needed it anywhere else I needed to arrange it myself.

And yesterday I spoke with my dad about being in MEGA dire straits now in terms of money, needing to withdraw the penultimate half of my inheritance to just be able to afford the bills and the MOT that would have been due this morning. So this probably now means that my helpful "moving out fund/first few months rent inheritance money" will probably need to go towards a new car too.

So yeah I basically need to get the car scrapped. Left it over there, and my friend kindly dropped me back here last night at like 1:30AM.

I'm so happy that it came at precisely this time too. Like....perfect timing. Feeling close to depressed about my current money situation, no cunt calls you back about jobs and when they do to say "You've got a job, call you back with more info" they don't call back, I'm upset and angry that I can't buy the people I love a substantial/any Christmas presents, I can't afford the bills, I hate everything, everyone, and I'm just generally incredibly anxious about life at the moment......its just overshadowing my favourite time of year with a musty taste of "eww". So yeah...R.I.P. The Beast, and I hate everything/am annoyed/devastated at everything.

TLDR; I hate. I hate so fucking much.

Rest in Peace indeed to "The Beast".

And, if you havn't signed on by now, you best get to it. You can get some monies coming in and out, hey it's not much (£100 a fortnight) but it is something.

End of the month, ie. The 30th November.

They cocked up my account number so I have to wait for halifax to send the money back to payroll (3-5 working days) and then for them to send the money to me (up to 3 working days). I don't mind so much, it's just no-one at work has asked if I'm ok or if it's come in and I literally cannot afford buses/trains or to fill my car up to get to work and given my car is on pretty much the red right now, I'd rather not risk it.

If I get paid friday I can work monday, but right now I can't and I don't know how this works tbh! I can't just walk there..

As your contract says pay day is the end of the month, and you havn't been payed. You have to talk with the pay-roll department (or who-ever deals with the wages) and say you havn't been payed. They can check if money has been sent out, and if it hasn't they have to send it out.

Could take a day to go into the account, unless they pay you by cheque.

Anyway

Didn't get a good nights sleep, kept waking up every hour or so. It was sign-on day at the J/C, so i head down at the time-slot specified only to get told at the door that i am 1 hour late for my appointment. A letter was sent out saying i have to attend a meeting at 9am today to discuss my progress and to put me on weekly signing.

I didn't recieve a letter at all, otherwise i would have attended the appointment. Useless job centre staff, because of them i could lose my benefits as the claims department never listen to the actual clients who are claiming benefits, they always listen to the staff.

Jimbob - payroll knew I hadn't been paid, so I would have just told my manager to swing it.

Luckily I've been paid today, although I've still been taxed so I imagine they got my p46 and will change it next month, will be ringing tomorrow to find out just incase. It does mean working monday but money is money. I really detest the job atm.

London buses have been shit today, had a hospital appointment, which I only just made despite leaving half an hour early. Then on the way back had to take twice as many buses, due to them changing destination after I'd got on, and it took nearly 4 hours for what is usually a 2 hour journey. Luckily the hospital appointment went well, so I'll be able to go back to work next week.

Today in class we had to split ourselves into three groups of five people. There were three team leaders, me being one of them. People got to pick their own group.

No one picked me... until the very end when two people said they'd join my group, as well as have an absent girl be part of it.

Felt like primary/secondary school all over again.

No one picked me... until the very end when two people said they'd join my group, as well as have an absent girl be part of it.

Perhaps they were worried that you'll outclass them.

Something really petty but equally shit. My seat belt in my car some how jammed itself whilst I was at the shop. I struggled with the bastard for 10 or so minutes in the car park, but in the end made the short journey home without it on properly. Only to fix it within 5 minutes of being home.

I don't like to colour out the lines when it comes to driving, so I was pretty much shitting myself all the way home.

Well it's so early, but I think i've already done the worst thing I can do today,

On Fridays I send out week-end data usage reports, (just one of many reports), Well i've sent it out to the 3 Directors of the company, as-well as other people pretty high in our corporate table, But i've sent them the email without the report attached.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1B7y1k_xtfzytZzpdDWAlpbpZzWQYO8U2n4K82ZQoeMC3o3qwfw

Perhaps they were worried that you'll outclass them.

It's a groupwork, and we have to make a 1 minute video. Not exactly something I could outclass anyone in. =P

Well it's so early, but I think i've already done the worst thing I can do today,

On Fridays I send out week-end data usage reports, (just one of many reports), Well i've sent it out to the 3 Directors of the company, as-well as other people pretty high in our corporate table, But i've sent them the email without the report attached.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1B7y1k_xtfzytZzpdDWAlpbpZzWQYO8U2n4K82ZQoeMC3o3qwfw

I think we've all done that at some point. I recently did that with my study plan which I had to send in. I simply sent in the exact same mail WITH the study plan attached, pretending the first mail never happened. :heh:

When I try to send an email but forget the attachment then Gmail screams "You've said you've attached something but there's no attachment, fool!" at me.

When I try to send an email but forget the attachment then Gmail screams "You've said you've attached something but there's no attachment, fool!" at me.

Ooh that's cool, google always have nice little things like that. I like how you can tell gmail I'll be away from 26th til the 30th or something, so I don't forget to turn on the vacation responder thing when I actually go.

Vista on my laptop has decided it's just not going to take this shit anymore and is simply refusing to startup. Feel like I want to take the broken memory shards of my hard drive and cram it right up Microsoft's data tunnel.

Edited by gaggle64

Today I asked someone how their dog is, and as I said it, I remembered that their dog is no longer alive. Shameful.

Although it should be a good day I feel like I should be in bed crying my eyes out..

and I have no idea why.

Parents decide to give me a couple of hours notice that they're going away today for the weekend to a cat show in Coventry leaving me to take care of the house and 11 cats (one had a litter of 5 kittens 2 and a bit months ago) while not feeling well and having to do revision for 2 more exams next week. Awesome :nono:

So nice to have such caring parents

edit: And just remembered, as my grandparents are out on a cruise, seeing the world, their dog had been staying with an interim family until they get back. Unfortunately, the dog is now seriously ill and with the parents away, I was left to sort out permission for treatments. *sigh* Really not been a great day

Edited by Ganepark32

Although it should be a good day I feel like I should be in bed crying my eyes out..

and I have no idea why.

Same here oddly enough. Work went really well (looks like we've finally got all the work done and we're finally over the busy period), but I've been miserable as sin all day.

I reckon it's my time of the man-month (in my case, not yours, obviously).

Edited by Goafer

Same here oddly enough. Work went really well (looks like we've finally got all the work done and we're finally over the busy period), but I've been miserable as sin all day.

I reckon it's my time of the man-month (in my case, not yours, obviously).

I can't really blame it on woman-month given I'm a miserable sod regardless, nor is it the time.

Just sad for no reason. Sad panda is sad.

I hope you feel better for tomorrow.

Nothing bad has happened me to day. I'm so plzd.

Unless you count my mum phoning me saying nowhere sells Batwoman: Elegy (which I asked for for xmas). Though I don't believe lies, since I see it everywhere.

I'm still awake! Just can't get to sleep, couldn't last night either arghhhh! So tired. -_-

I'm still awake! Just can't get to sleep, couldn't last night either arghhhh! So tired. -_-

I slept on and off for about 12-14 hours, maybe I nabbed your share?

I hate DHL. Awaiting my new phone....

Passed to delivery courier 11/12/10 04:59 DARTFORD SERVICE CENTRE

Arrived At Depot 10/12/10 10:08 DARTFORD SERVICE CENTRE

Delayed due to adverse weather 07/12/10 07:30 DARTFORD SERVICE CENTRE

Parcel Picked Up 06/12/10 20:03 O2 - CUSTOMER LOCATION

Parcel data received awaiting coll. 06/12/10 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE

Adverse weather? fuck you, I know where the service centre is in Dartford and all the snow had gone, LET ME IN TO COLLECT IT! I am 15 minutes away by car. Oh no we can't it's been passed to delivery courier. So I get it today yes? oh we don't deliver on Saturdays! Great. I'm going away on monday when you will deliver it between 9 and 9. HELPFUL.

HATE DHL.