NEurope
Goafer

Makin' Music

Mixing is a bit shit, but even after two days, I just could not figure it out. Bass keeps booming like ass... o_O

A joke James Blake Cover that I got a bit carried away with

And Dylan

(The girl: better singer than I)

Well there you go, some balls-to-the-walls Probotector action! Enjoy ; D

Been learning how to properly hybrid pick, and came up with a random little D Maj doodle. Still finding it pretty tough to play since I have to use my index and ring fingers at the same time as holding my plectrum, but here goes:

can anybody reciommend a good music software cause i would like to create some dnb stuff

Anyone still making music on this? :)

I created a new youtube account lately dedicated for my music.

Put up your tracks sure :)

just uploaded a new one today

I like it, though it keeps reminding me of something...I always feel like somebody's watching me? The more recent remix one?

I like it, though it keeps reminding me of something...I always feel like somebody's watching me? The more recent remix one?

Oh ya?I didn't think of that one to be honest :). The music in it is very straight forward for me. I'm trying to do simple stuff before I go crazy complex with the music itself.

Thanks for checking it out anyway and for the feedback. I love feedback but I'm my own worst critic :) My main complaint in my songs is the drums.

Nice! :D Were you perchance inspired by the theme from The Last Of The Mohicans? A lot of parts of the melody distinctly remind me of it. :)

Nice! :D Were you perchance inspired by the theme from The Last Of The Mohicans? A lot of parts of the melody distinctly remind me of it. :)

Actually no. I'd never seen it :)

Actually no. I'd never seen it :)

I like it.

McJ - what programme do you use for your tracks?

I'm just getting into Logic and putting tracks together. Will put some up here at some point.

Just started uploading to youtube again.

The one coming next is the final version of the kick drum only challenge I did.

e;

here is the kick drum challenge

Edited by Twozzok

Here's a demo of my band that I recorded. Although the singer is just a friend and not in the band.

Original stuff...still need to figure out a better guitar tone to work with the other instruments.