NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Happenstance

Back to the Future

I've already pre-ordered. At £16.16 there wasn't really any argument for not getting it.

get the 1st episode for free because of getting the blu ray tin so wikll see how it runs on pc if not will wait for ps3 version. defintely getting it tho

get the 1st episode for free because of getting the blu ray tin

Isn't the first episode free for everyone as it's a non-personalised code?

So tempted by this, love the movies, but it's Xmas and money is tight, probably going to have to leave it till the new year at least.

Isn't the first episode free for everyone as it's a non-personalised code?

well that is true....kinda heard they had stopped it now.

I'm worried that we have known about this game for ages, we are so close to launch and yet they haven't shown any gameplay vids yet. All I've seen is concept art and a few behind the scenes documentaries

Edited by Dog-amoto

I'm worried that we have known about this game for ages, we are so close to launch and yet they haven't shown any gameplay vids yet.

I don't think you have to worry. It's a point & click game so it'll be similar to Telltale's other games. They don't really suit gameplay videos.

I don't think you have to worry. It's a point & click game so it'll be similar to Telltale's other games. They don't really suit gameplay videos.

Maybe you're right, but it'd better have Biff in it, otherwise they can just make like a tree, and get outta here...

Maybe you're right, but it'd better have Biff in it, otherwise they can just make like a tree, and get outta here...

well one of the later episodes does have tannen in the title so fully expect it to.

If this game didn't control like absolute crap it would be awesome. Everything is spot on, except the controls.

Just looking at this on the PS store. So, is it £15.99 per episode, or £15.99 for all of them?

Says it's a 5 game pack on the store

Just looking at this on the PS store. So, is it £15.99 per episode, or £15.99 for all of them?

Says it's a 5 game pack on the store

£15.99 for all of them. You can download rest as and when they arrive.

So did any of you guys end up getting the game? I played the demo and enjoyed it but never got around to buying the full thing. Just wanted to check how well the games been progressing?

So did any of you guys end up getting the game? I played the demo and enjoyed it but never got around to buying the full thing. Just wanted to check how well the games been progressing?

The last two have been very entertaining. However, the episodes have been quite buggy and it's clearly unfinished.

Sign in to follow this