NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Spotify on a Flash Pen

Yo!

So uni won't let us install Spotify, not even on machines that we (in our class) use every day and are essentially ours. Boo. Boo to them!

YouTube playlists are getting a bit cumbersome so I was wondering would it be possible to install Spotify onto a flash pen and just run it from there?

I know stuff like that can happen but I'm not Bartowski enough to know if it can for Spotify. Also I use a mac and the PC is windows. Although if I needed to do something Windowsey on this end I could borrow my housemate's laptop.

Thanks in advance.

Yo!

So uni won't let us install Spotify, not even on machines that we (in our class) use every day and are essentially ours. Boo. Boo to them!

YouTube playlists are getting a bit cumbersome so I was wondering would it be possible to install Spotify onto a flash pen and just run it from there?

I know stuff like that can happen but I'm not Bartowski enough to know if it can for Spotify. Also I use a mac and the PC is windows. Although if I needed to do something Windowsey on this end I could borrow my housemate's laptop.

Thanks in advance.

there is a portable app version i run it off one at work.

Yeah I found that through Google but it makes no sense to me/there's a whole host of different suggestions. I asked on here hoping for something personal.

Yeah I found that through Google but it makes no sense to me/there's a whole host of different suggestions. I asked on here hoping for something personal.

gimme you email address and i'll email you the portable version i have if doesn't require any sort of install just runs as is.

Sign in to follow this