NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Vote count? :p

Players (15);

Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majority is 8

Vote : Marcamillian - 1 ; Tales

Vote : heroicjanitor - 1 ; Sméagol

Vote : MadDog - 2 ; Dyson, Brian Mcoy

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 1 ; Eddie Coleslaw

Marcamillian, are you absolutely sure you succeeded in targeting Nintendohut and didn't get redirected? Also can you find yourself in the write up? Because if I don't appear you shouldn't either.

Because I am 100% sure you targeted me.

Yeah, tbh Danny I'd like to hear a little more about your role. I know that Diageo was good but that doesn't necessarily clear you. He may have been the only good dragon, for some reason.

We really, really need to get rid of a mafioso today or it's almost game over for the town. I mean, we've killed (maybe) one in the game and the majority is now 8. Assuming there are 5-6 mafia and that, in a worst case scenario Luvdisc wasn't evil, they may already be close to winning.

You know what would be awesome? If this game had any way for townies to get useful info. Like, at all. My power is lovely and all, but when we have no idea who is good and who is bad I can't do much with it.

Perhaps this will help, but I'm a dragon as well. I was wondering before if I just should go ahead and say it, but there you have it. I only realised since night 2.

Marcamillian, are you absolutely sure you succeeded in targeting Nintendohut and didn't get redirected? Also can you find yourself in the write up? Because if I don't appear you shouldn't either.

Because I am 100% sure you targeted me.

One rather interesting theory is this (stick with it):

1) Marcamillian is mafia

2) One of Marcamillian's team-mates targeted me last night. Marcamillian targeted you, Tales.

3) The mafia noticed that I was Tentacool and thought they would draw attention to it.

4) For whatever reason, the person who actually targeted me didn't want to come forward (perhaps they're already under suspicion and didn't want to draw more attention to themselves)

5) Marcamillian came forward instead claiming it was he who targeted me, not realising that anyone would have information to counter this claim.

So yeah, basically I'm calling it.

Vote: Marcamillian

Can't remember what other info we have on him but *shrug*

What pokemon are you Marc? What's your role?

Also, I still want to hear from Maddog, who seems to be avoiding this thread after getting Diageo lynched.

MadDog came forward here.

Perhaps this will help, but I'm a dragon as well. I was wondering before if I just should go ahead and say it, but there you have it. I only realised since night 2.

I'm also half Dragon type as well, if this helps. Does that mean dragons are the good guys now?

Which one Marc? And what's your power?

As for Maddog, thanks for reminding me about that post :)

I'd still like to hear his targets though. He has only given information on that one day about who lied. He may have been roleblocked or whatever on some nights, but he must have some info, and seeing as he's already roleclaimed he might as well share it.

Well Marc was viewing the thread earlier but hasn't responded. Perhaps asking his fellow mafioso's what to do?

I only want to know your pokemon Marc, so I can check you out tonight and hopefully clear you so we can move on.

OMG I've been getting well confused between Eddie and Maracamillian! The two games going on at the moment have TOTALLY CONFUSED MY BRAIN to the point where I'm talking to Eddie but thinking he's Marc. In which case you may be able to ignore most of the things I've written above, let me just check.

What a douche I am.

Yeah, I'm a douche. We can basically ignore all of the he's a mafia stuff. I think he's probably good, in fact.

Remove vote

But he claims to be the red and green pokemon guarding the blue and red pokemon. But he targeted me and it's been proven I'm Moltres, who is not blue and has appeared as only orange.

MadDog came forward here.

I'm also half Dragon type as well, if this helps. Does that mean dragons are the good guys now?

I'm sorry but when all this confusion came about, you two instantly coming out as dragons seems suspicious to me. Half dragon in what way? I don't know about new pokemon but only gyrados (sp?) was one I thought. Care to explain?

Oh aerodactyl as well was one I think but because of the title's name I still think dragon's are evil in some way.

Vote: Eddie

I can't vote for both of you so only one it is :p

But he claims to be the red and green pokemon guarding the blue and red pokemon. But he targeted me and it's been proven I'm Moltres, who is not blue and has appeared as only orange.

Well, yes that is odd. If he says which pokemon he is (i.e. which red and green one) then I could investigate him tonight and find out if he's telling the truth, that's probably the best way really.

I'm sorry but when all this confusion came about, you two instantly coming out as dragons seems suspicious to me. Half dragon in what way? I don't know about new pokemon but only gyrados (sp?) was one I thought. Care to explain?

Oh aerodactyl as well was one I think but because of the title's name I still think dragon's are evil in some way.

To be honest I was a little concerned about this as well.

When they say 'half dragon' I assume they mean they're a duel type, for example Dragonite is Dragon/Flying type.

But I was only concerned because they came out as dragon so easily. That said I don't think the entire mafia would say 'oh yeah I'm a dragon' because if one was killed and turned out to be evil we'd have a list of people to lynch.

Basically we're going to lose this game because we seemingly have no investigators who can tell us if someone is good or not, only me, and I'm pretty useless.

What we need is an extreme piece of luck by SOMEONE finding a mafioso tonight.

If I'm honest we also weren't helped by both Jonnas and Cube having killing powers. They killed a few people to help out the mafia, and were then killed, so didn't help the town at all (apart from maybe Luvdisc, who we're still not sure about)

I'm not entirely convinced but it was rather random they both did it in quick succession as though trying out the concept. I know Diageo was found not to be a mafia member but every time I click on the thread I see Dragons and wonder why we haven't found any yet!

I told because it might help to dispel some theories which are based solely on the fact that dragon Pokemon are all evil, so we can get on the right track. That said, I would like to echo Nintendohnut's worries about not having a decent investigator. I'm not actually that useful, so I won't fight you if you want to lynch me :p

heroicjanitor claimed to be an investigator, and said that Smeagol, Tales and Dyson are good. We still don't know the roles of Tales, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, mr-paul, Paj Meen Ah and Zell.

I forgot to say this: I'm Dragon and Ground type, but rather small. In fact I think I would be squashed if someone sat on me :P

I told because it might help to dispel some theories which are based solely on the fact that dragon Pokemon are all evil, so we can get on the right track. That said, I would like to echo Nintendohnut's worries about not having a decent investigator. I'm not actually that useful, so I won't fight you if you want to lynch me :p

heroicjanitor claimed to be an investigator, and said that Smeagol, Tales and Dyson are good. We still don't know the roles of Tales, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, mr-paul, Paj Meen Ah and Zell.

I forgot to say this: I'm Dragon and Ground type, but rather small. In fact I think I would be squashed if someone sat on me :P

The reason why some people don't come forward it's because it might render their power useless for the rest of the game as the mafia know who to avoid, roleblock or kill. You're a roleblocker, you can still be useful by blocking potential mafia, an investigator who comes forward is probably getting killed or roleblocked from that point on. Personally I think it's damaging for the town to suspect people who don't want to tell who they are.

The reason why some people don't come forward it's because it might render their power useless for the rest of the game as the mafia know who to avoid, roleblock or kill. You're a roleblocker, you can still be useful by blocking potential mafia, an investigator who comes forward is probably getting killed or roleblocked from that point on. Personally I think it's damaging for the town to suspect people who don't want to tell who they are.

Good point. My second mafia game ftw!

I simply thought it would help, as there was still some debate whether dragons would be evil or not. I'm a dragon, and I'm not evil. I'm not saying there are no evil dragons, but I don't think the mafia consist of only dragons.

##########

[..]

Personally I think it's damaging for the town to suspect people who don't want to tell who they are.

It is, but that's unfortunately how the game works..

We have until 10am to get a lynch. I'd like to pick someone and run with it. Lynching inactives at this point wouldn't help as Nintendohnut said. eeny meeny miney mo....

Here's an idea, let me know what you think.

Why doesn't everyone just come forward with their pokemon? I admit it's a slightly odd tactic... however it's not something anyone should really be worried about. Revealing pokemon is unlikely to do anything except help the town as most of the townies have already admitted. All it will do is narrow down suspects that we have as we'll know everyone's colour.

It also means I'll be of some use. If everyone says which pokemon they are I can check people who seem unwilling to admit theirs, or who claim something that seems unlikely. I personally don't see a negative effect on the town - the mafia will already know a fair few people's powers, so it will only really help us. And seeing as we're in pretty big trouble right now from the mafia majority it may help.

It's probably something to consider tomorrow rather than today, and even then only if we don't have any other information. Like I said, let me know what you think

Yeah, a "mass claim" they call it on mafiascum.net, I was wondering why I never saw them here, but I personally think it's a cheap tactic. Then again, I don't have any alternative suggestions either.

I think we should still ask Dannyboy about his powers. Nintendohnut, you should know what I tried to do with Sazandora (or you can go look it up in our forum..)

##########

Hmmz.

vote: Dannyboy

Oh I do. I definitely want to hear about his powers. Have you claimed Smeagol? I'm really sorry, I've left my notepad at work today and it has all my notes about this game in (it also has other notes, which is why it was there in the first place :p ) to I don't remember what has happened really.

I do think a mass claim would be the best idea here. Not powers, necessarily, although that may help. I kind of want to do it now so the mafia don't have time to think up roles or pokemon, but it may have to be tomorrow now? What do you reckon? Everyone already knows me so *shrug*

Well, take your notepad, and don't forget yourself. I'm Kingdra (as of today). I'm a protector like I already said.