NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Yeah I think that's the point. He himself isn't confused, his character is.

HERP A DERP! Anyway, do we have any leads apart from the Tales-Marcamillian-Nintendohnut triangle, and MadDog's defective lie-detecting power?

I reckon we should pressure MadDog to get some info out of him, he's too quiet for my liking.

Vote: MadDog

I reckon we should pressure MadDog to get some info out of him, he's too quiet for my liking.

Vote: MadDog

^

Mcoy vote Maddog

I thought Diageo was dead?

OH WAIT he's just awful at following rules.

It's not game related, give me a break.

Also Nintendohnut you hypocrite, Star Wars Mafia ring any bells.

Lombre splashed a dark navy and red Pokemon. As Lombre casually walked home it was struck in the back by a powerful blast of energy. The refreshed Pokemon was also hit by an almighty blast.

Elsewhere, the collection of faces were hit too...more directly. The blast was almost fatal! Lying on the floor in a bad state, a small navy and red Pokemon rolled over the injured Pokemon! It screamed in pain, and after several re-rolls the Pokemon rolled away.

The "confused" people:

- The Peeps (Lombre): cannot vote

- The refreshed Pokemon

- The collection of faces (Exeggcute?)

So the other two are Zell and Mcoy? And the navy and red Pokemon did it?

I'm guessing the collection of faces is Dugtrio or Executor or whatever it's called.

The collection of faces could also be combee from Black & White.

I can't vote, not sure what effect the blast had on Mcoy unless it's the cause of his constant vote changing. I also don't know why my pokémon's name appeared, I'm assuming it's part of my attacker's power. I'm fairly sure whoever blasted me and Mcoy will be mafia. Also whoever knocked me down on night 1 is probably a misdirector of some sort. I don't have time to go and look now though.

Zell are you the collection of faces?

To me, collection sounds like more than 3...which is why I suggested Exeggcute (6 faces).

Maybe Mcoy is required to change his vote a set number of times :/

The only other Pokemon that has been mentioned by name before is Vulpix, who evolved into Ninetails, seemingly as a result of spores coming in through the window. I really don't know.

Nintendohnut, I'm not sure if it's wise for me to reveal more at this point about myself, but like I already said, I'm a protector. However, I'm not "untraceable". Why? Are you a tracker? Maybe you're just not good at your job? I can be tracked, see Gmac's results night 1.

Zell didn't seem to do anything particularly sinister last night.

Thought you should know.

Also, he's described as majestic.