NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Mcoy got blasted by some dick.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Alright so Tales claims Marcamillian targeted him and Marcamillian claims to have targeted Nintendohnut. I usually follow the write-up when these claims start, where are you in the write-up Tales?

I'm not in the write up. I have only appeared once, the night before Cube claimed Zapdos.

First of all, thanks, certain player.

Secondly, Cube last night was right on one thing, there are more things to discuss, something I've been meaning to do but I only got online when the day was nearing its end (because someone was on the verge of being lynched).

Therefore, I'd like to know more about heroicjanitor, and I assume there is a townie roleblocker, I'd like to know his target as well.

##########

Also, Marc:

In case you're wondering, I'm not Surskit. I found it surprising to see Aqui1a to be the same Pokémon from last game. Makes me, just like you, wonder if there are any other players with the same Pokémon from a previous (not just last) game. However, again, I'm not. I'm guessing you're not either.

There aren't any that I can think of that are turquoise and orange. Seems like a strange combination. Must be a newish one.

Rotom and Deoxys (though Deoxys has a grey body and legs). Marshtomp is turquoise and orange, with dark greyish fins.

Strange indeed... was red and green last night and I can't see myself anywhere else.

So your colours change every night? How does that work?

I can tell you I'm not the spore-producing pokemon if that's what you are looking for. I targeted Tales on the first night and nothing untoward happened to him.

I know you're not the spore Pokémon, Mcoy already claimed that role, and I believe him. I was hoping for something more specific.

I should mention (although I'm putting myself at risk here), I'm a protector.

I targeted Tales to protect him that night. Mcoy put the spores on him. That leaves you.

Since there was no kill that night, the killer was roleblocked, or its intended victim was protected. That's why I want to know what you did / attempted to do that night, and also why I'd like to know why I want to know our townie roleblocker's target from that night. The killer must be either him or you.

Since you took over an half hour to make a post a short reaction with nothing of relevance (and I know you saw my reaction, I saw you viewing the thread)..

vote: heroicjanitor

I left the page open while I was eating. I am an investigator and wanted to build up a list of good people before coming out and getting killed. For the record here are some good people: Tales, you and Dyson. If I could lie low a bit longer I'd have put together a better list. I thought it was you doing the killing with the storm cloud. Apparently not.

Please could you target me tonight heroic? It seems I am under suspicion (?)

One thing I would note is that it doesn't expressly say in the write-up that Luvdisc was evil. All it says is that he was resurrected as part of Mewtwo's plans, and while that sounds pretty evil, we can't be sure that he was a mafia member. I was wondering about that, because so far we've had a specific statement of the alignments of people (e.g. jonnas, a neutral imitator). Maybe I'm reading into it too much.

So far I know of another Dragon type pokemon, which I mentioned yesterday (a duel type incidentally) and I don't know if there's any need to reveal who that is? I don't mind doing so, I'm still slightly suspicious of Dragons being the mafia tbh. And last night I targeted Smeagol, but he was untraceable. The reason I bring this up is that I targeted Cube on the first night, and got the same result. That is why I was asking Cube 'is that all of your role?', because he didn't make any reference to being untraceable when he was claiming that he was Zapdos. He turned out to be lying, although I'm not sure why he was untraceable. Perhaps because he didn't have a role/power/alignment? Although he was magikarp, so I really don't know.

I know that you have cleared Sméagol, heroic, but I'd still quite like to know why he was untraceable. Is it because he can evolve? Is it because he doesn't yet have an alignment, or role? I don't know, I'm pretty confused, so I'd like you to answer that Sméagol.

Of course, the untraceable part may have something to do with another pokemon. Either way I'm a bit confused.

Hang on, why is Nintendohnut under suspicion again? Was there an investigation done last night or..? I'm just a bit lost.

I'm not sure why he was untraceable for you, maybe our roles have different rules. When I targeted him it said he was good anyway. Or maybe it was just last night he decided to become untraceable. Can you do that Sméagol?

Good point Mcoy but I'll wait until he says something. He might have gotten a result yesterday, and we'll have to decide whether to trust it.

I would very much like to hear from Maddog as well. We have only had his information once, and it helped lynch a townie. So it would be awesome if we could found out why that was/get any more information he has :)

And make up his mind. Is he affected by something? (in the game I mean)