NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Ah ok, then the info I had isn't necessary.

Egh. Really wished I had been on earlier now.. Seems I'll have to wait another day.

Yeah I was just thinking that, but I can't blame people in this one. I didn't get an evil vibe from you though.

(Thats enough mildly game related posts now plz. thx)

The atmosphere was certainly edgy on this night. Darkness fell over the settling, and many Pokemon leapt into action immediately.

Vulpix however, stayed in its house. Some shining spores came in through the window, Vulpix shone brightly and it evolved into Ninetails!

A tiny red Pokemon was zooming about the place. As always it had finished its action with plenty of time to spare, it got home and jotted down some notes, scared by what it had seen - a green, pale cyan and pinkish Pokemon being bashed around like a rag doll by a green and red in the skies above a blue Pokemon flying around watching all the commotion.

Elsewhere, a red and blue Pokemon was watching over another Pokemon, keeping it out of harm's way.

A small navy and red Pokemon rolled towards its target....however it rolled into a thick cloud mass....there seemed to be several Pokemon in the cloud mass. A plethora of Pokemon, if you will....

Meanwhile, a small blue and red Pokemon was boinging around, and it came to the cave of its target. It peered in through the cave window, and saw its target sitting in a comfortbale chair, reading a copy of "PokeCaves and Caverns Monthly", noting their shared interest in furnishings and architecture the Pokemon clicked his device, and strolled off.

The many faces shook once again, having to concentrate doubly as hard this evening!

A white, pink and blue Pokemon was making some very strange movements with its arms. After several hours of ritualistic dancing, something finally happened, and it went to bed feeling content.

.....The rolling Pokemon rolled out of the storm cloud almost immediately after it had gone in there. It had completed its action, but little did it know how close to danger it came. No sooner had it rolled out of the thick, disorientating mass, thunder began to crack from within! A raging battle was taking place, the cloud too plump to even guess as to how many Pokemon were within its veil.

The sun came up, and the cloud dissipated. The town were sad to see the victim.

145.png

gmac is dead. He was Zapdos, the towns stalking Pokemon with defensive roleblocking capabilities.

DAY FOUR

Players (18);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

First post updated with links to night phase write ups. :)

Edited by ReZourceman

I'm not following.

Me neither. Elaborate, guys?

.....The rolling Pokemon rolled out of the storm cloud almost immediately after it had gone in there. It had completed its action, but little did it know how close to danger it came. No sooner had it rolled out of the thick, disorientating mass, thunder began to crack from within! A raging battle was taking place, the cloud too plump to even guess as to how many Pokemon were within its veil.

The rolling Pokemon completed its action of... (any ideas)? Did it indirectly caused the death of Zapdos (I assume the mafia all jumped on him inside the cloud)?

I was thinking that the cloud might be Smog or some kind of obscuring attack, but it says specifically that it's a storm cloud. Is there an attack that generates storm clouds? Also, was that Pokémon rolling in the air?? Skillz...

I'm not following.

I'm assuming that, as Paj implied, I killed gmac.

I'm still not following. In what way? How does he know?

Anyway.. It's unfortunate (but expected) that I got roleblocked.

I'm off shortly, and will return 'round midnight (CET).

I don't expect ninetails to be evil to be honest. It's maybe better not to ask / anwser unless Ninetails himself wants to come forward for some reason.

And now I'm off.

Mcoy, who was your target last night?

Mcoy's not that dumb to go and paint a target on an innocent for the mafia.

I'm still not following. In what way? How does he know?

Anyway.. It's unfortunate (but expected) that I got roleblocked.

I'm off shortly, and will return 'round midnight (CET).

Fine leave right when another storm cloud kills someone... I'd leave a vote on you but it's a bit futile if you won't be back until midnight.

Also MadDog you are in trouble for pulling that stunt with the lie detection. Diageo actually couldn't be killed at night but you gave him away to a lynch.

You were roleblocked? Even with Cube being so dangerous? Not sure I believe that.

I'm pretty sure Cube doesn't have a(n active) night power.

You were roleblocked? Even with Cube being so dangerous? Not sure I believe that.

What do you mean by this?

I'm pretty sure Cube doesn't have a(n active) night power.

You are wrong. Cube can kill.

Vote: Cube

What do you mean by this?

I mean it's likely any roleblockers would have targeted Cube.

Actually Vote: Cube too.

Sméagol claims to have been roleblocked, I think that's logical too due to:

Night 2: I'm the whirlpool, not the cloud.

I wonder if Cube claimed Zapdos because he had to kill Zapdos when he evolved? By claiming Zapdos the real Zapdos would come forward.

As you know I'm Moltres and I would like to be protected if Cube doesn't get lynched. If he really killed Zapdos because he had to I fear I will be next.

How do we know that Cube can kill for sure?

I'll follow for now anyway to put some pressure on:

Also, I know of another dragon type pokemon. Won't reveal as it seems they are good, although this time they are two types rather than just straight dragon, I don't know if that makes a difference.

We should also look into the other person with the double vote from yesterday. As Diageo was the double-vote townie it would suggest the other one is the double-vote mafioso.