NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

My info is right, it was confirmed by ReZ. The quotes i posted in my initial post are the ones that were tested.

Oh dear...and lol @ Jonnas above.

Vote: Diageo

My name has been mentioned quite a lot.

Yes, you are suspected of either being or creating a bunch of clouds which killed chairdriver.

Players (20);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, gmac, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majoirty is 11.

Vote : Diageo - 10 ; MadDog, Tales, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Zell, Paj Meen Ah, mr-paul, Ellmeister, Jonnas, Eddie Coleslaw.

Jonnas, you know you were just nitpicking when you picked the picture as a lie.

I'm not going to bother any more, I'm going to eat my lasagne. Lynch me, you'll find you were all wrong. The mafia must be laughing their asses off since I'm the best person the townies could kill for them, being the strongest townie and all.

I didn't lie, I'm not mafia. That is all I'll say about it.

Diageo is being lynched for being a dragon?

He's being lynched because MadDog's power found that he had lied about not being mafia on a previous page.

Majoirty has been reached.

Vote : Diageo - 11 ; MadDog, Tales, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Zell, Paj Meen Ah, mr-paul, Ellmeister, Jonnas, Eddie Coleslaw, The Peeps.

The towns people gathered around the large Pokemon. Diageo pleaded with them and told of his great strength...but it wasn't enough. The town grabbed him. Flailing, Diageo was huge and put up quite a fight but in the end 11 people was just too much for him to overcome.

bw118.png&t=1

Diageo is dead. He was Ononokusu, a townie with durable skin preventing him from being killed in a single attack at night.

Players (19);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, gmac, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

NIGHT THREE

Get your PMs in.

Egh. Really wished I had been on earlier now.. Seems I'll have to wait another day.

Black and White I think.

Just fyi, I am here but I just missed the day phase. Boo :(

Indeed, Black and White (which will be awesome). Some of you may have caught the hint in the first post that there won't be any Black and White Pokes in the next Pokemafia.....(just FTR....I mean I like them, but I know some people are indifferent/dislike)

P.S. bonus points for sending in PMs asap/now. :p

Although it's off topic, and would be difficult considering how many you've used in the past... having a pokemafia where only the pokes from the first games would be completely awesome because out of all 737 (or whatever) pokemon that there are now, I suspect the ones that the majority know would be from the first games.

Anyway, just an idea :)

*sleeps*

ORLY Nintendohnut? :p

-------------------

Perched on the absolute highest peak of the summit the graceful Pokemon heard a beep. It looked down and clicked on its device. A small hologram appeared from the device....

MewtwoCyberpngy.png

"It is time. You have been inserted with the society for almost two years. I trust that you have a sufficiently sized team to complete your task. Do what you know you have to, and then bring you and any of your survivors to the Cyberverse...we will then start our final missions and make the jump back in ti--zzeetttzweetttttt"

Yeah I was just thinking that, but I can't blame people in this one. I didn't get an evil vibe from you though.