NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

He is always way to confident when he is going to be lynched, it scares people :p I don't think we have anything to fear though where is he going to go from Gyarados? If he won just because he was lynched that would be a bit stupid... Has that ever happened before?

Will you win if we lynch you?

Certainly not. I have no night power but I still have an objective.

Has that ever happened before?

Once before. And the town didn't have to fall for their tricks twice.

Of course, if you want me to, I can just be quiet as you can't trust anything I say.

I'll just sit back and vote for whoever seems to be getting majority and you can discuss amongst yourselves and decide what you want to do with me.

...yeah. He's bluffing :p

Because I'm actually a serial killer who can choose if he wants to kill someone each night?

Well I suppose the more important question is did it end the game and stop the town from winning?

So you and Diageo are dragons, there was one in the write-up earlier kicking up a disgraceful racket and Sméagol is likely to have killed someone. A fine day's work gentlemen.

Well I suppose the more important question is did it end the game and stop the town from winning?

The town/mafia (can't remember which) were runner-up and not winners. The game carried on still.

If Diageo is mafia I'm relatively sure I'll be dead tonight for pushing him to answer questions. He/they will probably want revenge :)

heroic, you know him right? Any ideas about when he'll be back on?

And yes, a fine day's work from everyone. We've certainly narrowed things down a little.

He's in a class right now which ends soon(5 minutes or something), he could get on a computer during his break between then and his next class but if he doesn't he won't be back until half 7 or so.

Certainly not. I have no night power but I still have an objective.

Maybe when Cube dies, it helps someone else by making them more powerful/invincible/fabulous/etc.? Though if he's a neutral serial killer, he could hardly help the mafia?

As there seems to be an abundance of roleblockers according to a previous write-up, I think he should be roleblocked from now so he can't kill anyone. Diageo, Sméagol and others should be pursued instead.

I'm glad I was only working 4 hours today otherwise I would've probably missed everything.

If MadDog's power is to be trusted then it certainly looks like Diageo is evil. I don't know where the vote is at so I won't stick one on just yet.

The stuff about Sméagol seems pretty solid too, just need to wait for his response.

Mcoy, I'd like to know more about your power... you said you have the possibility of benefiting the pokémon you target didn't you? Is that dependent on the other pokémon's type and is this a secondary power?

Vote: Diageo

Obviously.

Smeagol is also top priority. Cube less so. I don't think he has a night power. His ability might be passive.

Sorry chaps this post was a mistake. The actual count at the time is below.

Players (20);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, gmac, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majoirty is 11.

Vote : Cube - 1; mr-paul.

Vote : Diageo - 7 ; MadDog, Tales, Cube, Heroicjanitor, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Zell.

Vote : Diageo - 6 ; MadDog, Tales, Cube, Heroicjanitor, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Zell.

I'm glad I was only working 4 hours today otherwise I would've probably missed everything.

If MadDog's power is to be trusted then it certainly looks like Diageo is evil. I don't know where the vote is at so I won't stick one on just yet.

The stuff about Sméagol seems pretty solid too, just need to wait for his response.

Mcoy, I'd like to know more about your power... you said you have the possibility of benefiting the pokémon you target didn't you? Is that dependent on the other pokémon's type and is this a secondary power?

Mcoy may be able to benefit a few pokemon. Mcoy dosen't know who is good/bad or what their types are though so Mcoy is rather cautious.

Brian Mcoy came to me that he accidentally edited again. Luckily I saw both before and after and it was harmless, just an additional sentence so effectively an automerge, however you have to be more careful so - 1 warning point.

Players (20);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, gmac, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majoirty is 11.

Vote : Diageo - 7 ; MadDog, Tales, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Zell, Paj Meen Ah, The Peeps.

Edited by ReZourceman

Mcoy's really shit at this game, sorry guys. Mcoy tends to edit his posts in other threads for spelling errors. Mcoy will doubly remember next time.

I'm willing to see if MadDog's information can be trusted. These lie detection powers are very useful!

Change Vote: Diageo

Zapdos doesn't leave spores, and I'm not Moltres.

No, I'm not a flaming pokemon.

If everyone backs each other up, and you were townie, if you showed up as townie then everyone else would look bad.

I don't get it.

So you would appear evil if you died?

My mam watches that crap, I actually laughed at it today. What a coincidence.

That just makes you look like a mafia who fucked up.

Moltres doesn't have spores either.

I can't believe you didn't even check if MadDog was right. Those were the posts on page 4.

And I didn't want to tell everyone I am a dragon type because everyone was saying dragons were bad. But would Rez put the mafia type in his title, wouldn't be fair would it. I have a double vote, and got a PM saying that I had a triple vote.

I am ononokusu.png&t=1. Which doesn't match the colours of the splashing in the write-up.

I didn't lie, Rez is probably being stupid like Jonnas in the gentleman's mafia who said I lied. Don't be lynching an innocent again, the Disney Mafia was enough.