NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

It won't be simple, and there is a danger if I tell you my type, and there will be negative effects.

You didn't ask a question Cube. I have a triple vote for today because of someone else.

I hinted at something that I wanted you to answer.

Withdraw Vote.

Because of Growlithe?

No, Aqui1a said someone splashed me.

I'm not going to be on the computer for a while, so I'm going to Vote Sméagol.

I think it is me.

It won't be simple, and there is a danger if I tell you my type, and there will be negative effects.

This is interesting.

What sort of danger? What sort of negative effects? And why should it not be simple to just say "I am a ******* type"?

I do see a way it could be dangerous. Won't say it just in case.

If that actually is Sméagol doing a spot of killing then Vote: Sméagol as he is clearly more dangerous than Cube.

As in, telling us will cause something to happen to you, or telling us will make us (wrongfully) suspect you? Or telling will make you a target for the mafia?

Are you the one scattering spores?

Right, so are you a dragon type Diageo? Is that why you haven't admitted your type? Or is it for some other reason?

I think Smeagol is certainly a threat, but I want to hear from him. I still don't trust Diageo either.

Well it can't really make him a target for the mafia as there is nothing to suggest that any particular type would be a danger to them. I think Mcoy admitted yesterday that he was the spore-scatter...er so I assume he targeted Diageo last night and gave him a triple vote.

There is one obvious dragon in the write-up, but actually I've changed my mind on Diageo, I'd like to hear his type. Thought he might be fragile but if he has enough power to gain a triple vote that's unlikely.

Are you the one scattering spores?

I thought that was Mcoy? Actually if Mcoy affected someone why isn't it in the write-up like yesterday?

There is one obvious dragon in the write-up, but actually I've changed my mind on Diageo, I'd like to hear his type. Thought he might be fragile but if he has enough power to gain a triple vote that's unlikely.

I thought that was Mcoy? Actually if Mcoy affected someone why isn't it in the write-up like yesterday?

If he tells us his type and we're convinced that he's good, someone could protect him tonight from this almighty danger he was talking about. Unless it means that we'd be in danger.

I forgot that someone had claimed to be the spore-scatterer. I think the spores induce an element of confusion, like messing up events or changing people's colours like in previous Pokémafia...unless they're used for tracking?

Mcoy didn't target Dageo so Mcoy has nothing to do with him at this time. Mcoy believes his power may have been towards a flying type so Mcoy is curious to know what pokemon Marcamillian is, especially If we're worried about dragon/flying legendaries types who can often fly.

You aren't allowed to edit posts Mcoy.

But Diageo is clearly a very large pokemon from the description in the write-up and warrants suspicion.

A green, pale cyan and pinkish Pokemon looked up. Standing in the shadows of its target it gleefully splashed it and wandered off.

I'd also wager he's a water type if splashing him made him stronger. Definitely big enough to be a dragon.

But Diageo is clearly a very large pokemon from the description in the write-up and warrants suspicion.

I'd also wager he's a water type if splashing him made him stronger. Definitely big enough to be a dragon.

Mcoy only added in "flying legendaries" but if that's such a game breaking edit then please feel free to lynch Mcoy out of justice.

It's against the rules to edit though, it's only to keep it fair since you could edit out incriminating mistakes. I know it wasn't a malicious edit but I only recall the first sentence being there when I first read it.

It's against the rules to edit though, it's only to keep it fair since you could edit out incriminating mistakes. I know it wasn't a malicious edit but I only recall the first sentence being there when I first read it.

Mcoy can change it back to the way it was before If that would make you happy, then Mcoy can make a new post quoting the original with an extra two words.

Mcoy changes vote: No Vote

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Mcoy can change it back to the way it was before If that would make you happy, then Mcoy can make a new post quoting the original with an extra two words.

It's best to just leave it now.

I'll let you off cos' you're a newbie, but yeah editting is major hax. Please cease and decist/dissist/dentist.

Mcoy apologises, Mcoy is more used to an xpert eleven gameplay.

Mcoy will probably just make less posts to avoid editing from now on.

Mcoy apologises, Mcoy is more used to an xpert eleven gameplay.

Mcoy will probably just make less posts to avoid editing from now on.

Nah, muchos posting is encouraged! :D

Don't let it put you off voting. If you make a mistake then simply make another post explaining it.

("voting" was meant to be "posting" and, no, this wan't intentional)

(GAH! !)

He could be Grass type as well, as they're strong against water (think of plants being watered).

Last night i learned that Diageo told lies on page 4. These are his posts.

How is that roleblocking anyway?

Vote: Cube

This can't be lie detected.

There was a shiny Pikachu and a Surfing Pikachu. Surfing Pikachu was different because he had a surfboard.

This is true.

Except for the fact that I'm not mafia.

Most likely a lie.

You said attack, attack is not kill.

This is true. Most likely, depending on roles.

Vote: Diageo

Sorry ReZ for posting this, but could someone automerge the Star Wars thread please :heh:

Page 4 assuming how many posts per page?

He quoted the posts that it applies to. One is speculation, one is him mentioning that "attack is not kill.", which is a response to my lie (and therefore can't be a lie), one is a post saying something we already knew, and can't be a lie.

So the post saying "I'm not mafia." is the only one that can be a lie.