NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

I'll be completely honest: I don't know. I don't get my power/role/alignment until I get lynched.

Haha that's a strange role. I was trying to think of a pokemon which got stronger if it was beaten half to death.

Is the fact that Cube was bullshitting all the way, and that I was right all the way, not mean that all that stuff I was saying ReZ would never do, I was right about?

Cube saying he's Zapdos then gmac coming out and saying he is, with people backing him. Then saying he evolves even though the Pokémon he's claiming to be doesn't evolve. Sounds bollocks to me.

Good deduction :p

Hey Paj, do I ever say anything you do like?

Probably.

I like the fact you feel definitive, and have opinions. (for me to clash with)

Probably.

I like the fact you feel definitive, and have opinions. (for me to clash with)

A world of agreement would be a boring one.

I'll be completely honest: I don't know. I don't get my power/role/alignment until I get lynched.

Maybe you're really mafia and now you're just bullshitting about bullshitting!

Right well I have just caught up after another gf phonecall. Epic timing as usual.

So it looks like Cube was lying about everything. Lets hope he turns out to be something useful after this. No point voting now as he's already 'lynched' or whatever, so I won't bother.

One useful thing to note: If Cube is telling the truth, he is not mafia (at least not yet, as he could be anything). Which means that the mafia will have definitely jumped on the bandwagon to get rid of someone they thought was a townie or neutral or whatever. It doesn't help much but it means we have a list of people who we can analyse the posts of to see which seem most suspicious, as several of the votes for cube will have come from mafia members.

It's also worth noting that since Cube was lying about everything, it doesn't actually clear anyone as good or evil as he had no actual information and his aim was simply to be lynched, rather than to get someone else lynched. What I mean is, we have no solid evidence to show Diageo, Tales or gmac are good or evil.

And Diageo: I think Paj is becoming annoyed about posts when you say things about the jester role having never existed, etc (FYI That's a role where you win if you get lynched). It has existed, it's a known role and it has been in possibly 2 of the previous mafia's here. I think trying to second guess Rez and saying things like "yeah but Rez wouldn't do that, and he hasn't done it previous games" is not a clever tactic at all. Don't assume you know what is going to happen in a game, or that you know the mechanics of the game. You may be right, but if you assume you are right and Rez has changed his style in any way you could get into trouble because you have assumed.

As the saying goes, 'To assume makes you look like an asshole'..... or something.

But if he was bullshitting about bullshitting would that mean he wasn't bullshitting?

I think it means he's horseshitting.

Or possibly humanshitting, but I don't want to think about that.

But if he was bullshitting about bullshitting would that mean he wasn't bullshitting?

Also a good deduction :p You're on a roll.

I don't assume it true, I find it most likely to be true until other more probable conclusions arise.

I can wipe these past 11 pages from my head because Cube was leading everyone astray the entire time.

No, they've been useful.

As the saying goes, 'To assume makes you look like an asshole'..... or something.

"When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me" :D

Maybe you're really mafia and now you're just bullshitting about bullshitting!

Then won't I simply be dead when ReZ comes online?

And still no dragons

[..]

A huge drawing-in of energy echoed across the mountain.

[..]

I think that is the dragon.

-------------------

Perched on the absolute highest peak of the summit the graceful Pokemon heard a beep. It looked down and clicked on its device. A small hologram appeared from the device....

MewtwoCyberpngy.png

"It is time. You have been inserted with the society for almost two years. I trust that you have a sufficiently sized team to complete your task. Do what you know you have to, and then bring you and any of your survivors to the Cyberverse...we will then start our final missions and make the jump back in ti--zzeetttzweetttttt"

A storm cloud had appeared and the device shorted out. It had already told the large Pokemon all it needed to know. It swooped down to discuss strategies. Knowing the villiage at the summit contained a wide variety of Pokemon....he was sure this would be no easy feat.

Just something to note: At the start of the story the pokemon sent by the mewtwo SWOOPS DOWN to discuss strategies with the rest of the mafia. This is clearly a flying type pokemon, and therefore we should be watchful of any flying types, especially large ones, such as the legendary birds. Moltres, Zaptos, and the other three (that I can think of from my knowledge of the games up to gold/silver) could be this pokemon, so we need to be careful about assuming they're good just because they're legendary.