NEurope
flameboy

10 Hardest Games Ever!

I've completed Myst and TMNT. Am I awesome?

nope you need to have done 3 to be officially decreed as awesome

Trials is the most hilarious game ever. The only aspect which can be considered a win for me is by managing to break almost every bone...the physics reminds me of QWOP - how's that for a hard game...

Trials is the most hilarious game ever. The only aspect which can be considered a win for me is by managing to break almost every bone...the physics reminds me of QWOP - how's that for a hard game...

JAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS AMAZING., Do I win for being able to get -1.1 metre?

Okat -1.6.

**-2.3, Brilliant.

There's a difference between games being hard and games being shit though. TMNT is just shit and only hard because it's designed badly.

Games like Ninja gaiden are worthy because when you die is pretty much YOUR fault.

I also find the american version of super mario bros 2 harder/more frustrating at least than the lost levels. Lost levels REALLY ISN'T that hard SHOCK HORROR, especially for back at THAT time.

Super ghouls and ghost is harder for one, super monkey ball 1 for gamecube and it doesn't take long to find more games.

oh and also I wanna punch that announcer in the face. Could be the mood i'm in but he's FAIR annoying :D

Edited by mcj metroid

What the fuck? ah ahaha I love it... how do you actually play right, though? o.O

You just gotta practice and figure out when to press the keys...an easy way is to walk on your knees to the finish line, but it takes a long time!

You just gotta practice and figure out when to press the keys...an easy way is to walk on your knees to the finish line, but it takes a long time!

HAha I believe I pioneered that technique, the game requires cheapness though. Saw a guy on youtube sprint most of it :sad:

That's not easy. Fucker just lightly touches the ground with his knuckle and breaks his pinky, or something.

I wouldn't necessarily say that I Wanna Be the Guy is that hard, just takes a lot of trial and error...It has frequent save points too, so the frustration keeps at a satisfying level...and it really feels like an accomplishment when you finally nail that passage you've been grinding again and again and reach the next save point :D

Awesome game, keeps surprising you screen after screen with its hilariously cruel old skool gameplay gone totally overboard, but also with how the game successfully remixes familiar locales, tunes and characters from old Nintendo games. It's really like a parody of the Nintendo Hard games, and a pretty successful one at that as well. It's also free, so go check it out...

Also, you might want to record your first playthrough as well...just for entertainment purposes ;D

Edited by Ville

There's a difference between games being hard and games being shit though. TMNT is just shit and only hard because it's designed badly.

True, I found out a month ago that in the underground area you should walk over the gap on one of the platforms than jump over it. I remember that part annoyed me when I keep on falling and resetting everything as keep on doing it.

Edited by Dante

True, I found out a month ago that in the underground area you should walk over the gap on one of the platforms than jump over it. I remember that part annoyed me when I keep on falling and resetting everything as keep on doing it.

ya that's gaming logic. I saw an angry nintendo nerd video where he kept making that mistake over and over it kinda suprised me, but it happens in the original super mario bros where the gap is small you can run over it.

I've completed Myst and TMNT. Am I awesome?

I had Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the NES, is was awesome. I assume that video was played by him because not only does he not know what he's going on about (Donatello was the best player [it's Raphael that was the most disappointing], and the underwater bomb diffusion was one of my favourite bits) he's playing like a retard.