NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

He said it himself, he 'didn't do anything' last night and he did. If I would be allowed, I would actually printscreen the message but I'm sure that would be against the rules. I've never been so sure of anything since I started this game. If he turns out to be good, I'm prepared for everyone to vote for me and kill me off the next day.

I promise you, he's evil. Also, Diageo (a good guy) has said Dannyboy is good so why would we rid a good guy?

He's probably an incredibly questionable neutral, or other sort of seperate party. I have no idea why he's playing so bizarrely. But I just feel like getting rid of him will turn out fruitless in the end.

There's only good and evil, isn't there?

And even so, he swore that he didn't do anything and he lied, can you really trust a liar and one that promises and swears at that? Also, he's mafia, I'm sure of it. Why else would he lie? It'll be worth it to get rid of at least one of them!

There's only good and evil, isn't there?

Um. No.

There's at least also Neutral.

This is your first game, so I'll forgive you not knowing. :p

Um. No.

There's at least also Neutral.

This is your first game, so I'll forgive you not knowing. :p

But how does that work out? They can choose or they're evil one day and good the next? Either way, they're a risk.

But how does that work out? They can choose or they're evil one day and good the next? Either way, they're a risk.

Neutrals have their own win condition. Sometimes, it's something like "kill some specific players" or "fulfil some bizarre condition before anyone else wins".

Either way, they're a nuisance to both town and mafia (though they can be manipulated by the mafia sometimes). So, they're harmful to the town more often than not.

I do feel like we're wasting our time, since aqui1a isn't here. I wouldn't vote Dannyboy since I trust him to some extent, so Change Vote: Aqui1a for inactiveness.

I bet Eddie is some sort of mafia boss who can only be lynched once all the other mafiosos are dead. That would be a dangerous and creative role.

Either that, or he can also be killed through love... What IF he can? Eenuh, can you discover such a thing, too?

He said it himself, he 'didn't do anything' last night and he did. If I would be allowed, I would actually printscreen the message but I'm sure that would be against the rules. I've never been so sure of anything since I started this game. If he turns out to be good, I'm prepared for everyone to vote for me and kill me off the next day.

I promise you, he's evil. Also, Diageo (a good guy) has said Dannyboy is good so why would we rid a good guy?

I would love to see this printscreen, because I did not target anyone last night. Unless there was some kind of impostor or imitator (I don't really know how those roles work).

Nintendohnut (also a good guy) said that I was mafia, along with Diageo (who turned out to be good), so why not trust him, too?

Yeah, is targeting good people and then denying it a great help? There's no mistake this time. Sorry bud, there's no way I'm shifting my vote from you, a good guy doesn't target another good guy and then lies about it. Fair enough if you came out and said you were suspicious of Diageo but you lied and said you did nothing. Why would you lie? There's no other reason except for the obvious; you target good people to see them die or to see something happen to them anyway...

Diageo, I have a question that I maybe should have asked a while ago. Has anything happened to you? Any powers taken away or blocked?

I was never suspicious of Diageo after he was lynched as Christopher Robin and then brought back. I even gave him LOVE to say sorry.

Maybe you should asked Diageo if anything happened to him BEFORE jumping on me. If you say I targeted him, then surely it must have had an effect?

I am 100% certain that I didn't do anything and your claims confuse me to the point where I am beginning to suspect you. Surely others must think you look suspicious right now? Pushing for me to get lynched so aggressively? Were you forced?

I'm messaging Chairdriver right now to see if I can do the printscreen. If I get the go-ahead, I'll do it. Also, you could have given him love to make yourself look good.

And no, I weren't forced. Nice work trying to plant suspicion in their minds because of me saying this. Let them think I look suspicious right now but you know and I know that you targeted Diageo last night and if Chair says yes to the printscreen, so will everyone else. Everyone will know I'm telling the truth.

Done. Just sent the message, now all we have to do is wait...

Also, if anybody thinks my power didn't work, I said before that Nintendohnut was telling the truth about targeting EddieColeslaw so I know it does work. If you suspect me, I understand but believe me when I say EddieColeslaw DID target Diageo!

But..Eenuh just pointed out that EVERYONE INCLUDING MAFIA HAS TO VOTE FOR EDDIE.

So I highly doubt he is evil.

Can we just get rid of Dannyboy? We've wasted a day basically.

If he's neutral the mafia will vote.

If he's mafia and they don't vote, we'll find out who they are once we get down to the last 4/5 people who haven't voted and we can pick them off one by one. It's him or them in their eyes now.

BACK!

Phew, a lot has happened in my absence. The Eddie situation is pretty dire, though I'm certainly not going to let it go that easily.

CHANGE LYNCH: EddieColeslaw

I assume I'm the frog in the write-up, but I know not what is going on in it.

Also, Paj, why on earth are you so eager to get me? I've practically been confirmed good by now, yet you seem almost hellbent on taking me down, citing little to no evidence against me. Very suspicious. Whether MadDog was just trying to get back at you for claiming he was evil, I don't know, but it certainly doesn't help your case. Consider yourself noted.

What's roleclaim? Just wondering...

And Diageo, someone good, has said Eddie is evil and Dannyboy is good.

Telling everyone who you are. Then you are claiming a role.

So does it count if someone says "I'm not mafia"?

Oh, do you mean claiming their character or whether they're evil or not?

If he's neutral the mafia will vote.

If he's mafia and they don't vote, we'll find out who they are once we get down to the last 4/5 people who haven't voted and we can pick them off one by one. It's him or them in their eyes now.

Excellent point! And a very clever role.

Oh, do you mean claiming their character or whether they're evil or not?

Yup, exactly.

Change Lynch: Aqui1a

He's not been posting so he won't contribute to Eddie's lynch eitherway. He's among 4 people who haven't voted for Eddie (the rest are Eenuh, Eddie and Tales).

He's not made a single post but he's still in the game... inactive poster, active mafia?

Who were the other Cube pointed out earlier again? Other than Eddie.

Also, has Eddie said his power yet or what he did to Dieago? I want to know before I vote. If he doesn't say I'll put in my vote.

It was Nintendohnut and Dannyboy I think. Dannyboy has been cleared by Diageo and Nintendohnut is dead and found to be telling the truth.

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

Eddiecoleslaw Dazz, Ellmeister, Cube, mr-paul, MadDog, Diageo, Sméagol, ReZourceman, Heroicjanitor, Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dannyboy-the-Dane Paj Meen Ah

Aqui1a Jonnas, The Peeps

LOVE

Cube Eddiecoleslaw, mr-paul, Paj Meen Ah, Dazz, Sméagol, The Peeps, Jonnas, ReZourceman

Dazz Ellmeister

So is the theory that undeads can't vote. Because there are three right now making the count 7.

Who were the other Cube pointed out earlier again? Other than Eddie.

Also, has Eddie said his power yet or what he did to Dieago? I want to know before I vote. If he doesn't say I'll put in my vote.[/QUOTE]

I'm too lazy to read it all over again.