NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

But my vote counted before, didn't it? I'm confused right now. As much as I LOVE this game, it's confusing.

I think we should test this theory, and have all the resurrected remove their votes, and see if majority is reached when more people vote. We already know that we have to wait for more people anyway.

Diageo, did you get a sidekick power after voting for Nintendohnut? If you didn't then resurrected players probably can't vote

Ok, what? Majority that is reached, but doesn't work? What the hell is going on, here?

Diageo, did you get a sidekick power after voting for Nintendohnut? If you didn't then resurrected players probably can't vote

I did.

Lynch: No one

MadDog, I didn't target you last night. Yet you and I are bound, for purposes I can only reason are sinister.

*bites nails*

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

MadDog Dannyboy-the-Dane

Eddiecoleslaw Dazz, Ellmeister, Cube, mr-paul, Jonnas, The Peeps, Paj Meen Ah, MadDog

LOVE

Cube Eddiecoleslaw, mr-paul, Paj Meen Ah, Dazz, Sméagol, The Peeps, Jonnas

Dazz Ellmeister

Don't lynch me, people!! I think you're all recognising the confusion I was trying to emphasise a couple of times earlier on. I can't see any reason to trust anyone right now :( Apart from the ones who were good and died...but they could have been recruited by the mafia/Hades?? I REALLY have never targeted Diageo before, and I really don't know where Dazz got his information from!

If you received your sidekick power then it means your vote counted as you can only get a sidekick if you are part of a successful lynch.

A sidekick will enter the game for a single night phase if the player in question cast a vote which contributed to a successful lynch the previous day phase. Sidekicks will enter the game upon a successful No Lynch vote, but will not enter the game if a day phase ends with no successful lynch.

I personally think it will take more of us to overpower Eddie to lynch him as he's an evil character, so maybe he needs a certain amount of votes more than the majority to be lynched.

What about the fact that I investigated Dannyboy, and he came up good. And Nintendohnut was good too, and you're the only one left that targeted Sméagol.

If you received your sidekick power then it means your vote counted as you can only get a sidekick if you are part of a successful lynch.

I personally think it will take more of us to overpower Eddie to lynch him as he's an evil character, so maybe he needs a certain amount of votes more than the majority to be lynched.

This could make sense, actually.

Nintendohnut was a dumb cop, we think.

He investigated Eddie, and he came up as mafia. which was therefore good.

But, there is the possibility he is the Don, and appears good.

And maybe, because he's the don, he needs more votes?

That sounds pretty complex and ridiculous, but not totally inplausible.

Bed time for me I think.

I...I....don't know....Maybe we need to overpower him? He needs more votes for the majority?

Well if we get to the majority without resurrected people and he's still not dead, then we can vote for her again.

You might as well put your vote back on now, so when they put their vote on it should lead to a lynch.

I shouldn't think so, I'm NOT the don! You will seriously find that out if I get lynched. I'm not silly enough to deny something over and over again, only to be found out at the end.

Above post @ Jonnas

You might as well put your vote back on now, so when they put their vote on it should lead to a lynch.

Then that wouldn't prove anything.

I think the fact that we can still vote and it not count is so that we can activate our sidekicks.