NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

Vote: EddieColeslaw

I'm sorry but you're lying. I know FOR A FACT that you did do something last night. You targeted Diageo. Now why would you do that when you just claimed he was an innocent in a post not so long ago? We all know he's Christopher Robin and that he's good.

My vote is not budging, I know you're evil. Why else would you target someone who you just claimed was innocent?

I gave you a chance to confess twice but you did not. I thought I might have been unclear but the bolded said it all to me.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

It just fits.

Change Vote: Eddie Coleslaw

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

It just fits.

Change Vote: Eddie Coleslaw

No joke, I had PW playing in my head when typing and I was SO tempted to put OBJECTION! before it, lmao.

I have some information for you all.

I got a PM from MadDog asking me who I targeted on night one, which is OK because it was also addressed to Chairdriver. I then PM'd Chairdriver asking if I could respond and if I had to respond. He did not reply but answered other questions. I asked again and the same thing happened. So I'm assuming he won't tell me. I don't want to respond to the PM and risk ramifications.

The PM however said that MadDog could only talk through PM's. If that is true, he can't respond to your questions against him.

The second thing is the love. My result from being loved is that I was told that when I pick my friends for investigation, one of them is just back-up, and effectively does nothing. So Chair probably picks which one will investigate.

The other thing was my sidekick power and investigation. I used Kanga and Roo. Winnie told me that Roo was used this investigation, and the person I investigated was Dannyboy-the-Dane. Roo said that Dannyboy is a hero. So I'm willing to believe he is good and that EddieColeslaw is evil.

The last thing I want to do is ask Sméagol, did you get any PM's offering you any powers, or any PM's at all, on any of the nights before the one you died?

Lynch: EddieColeslaw

Hmm. We need to lynch MadDog, but I agree Eddie is a realistically more pressing target.

Change Lynch: Eddiecoleslaw

ALSO

Has anyone given any thought to the nature of these ressurections? That there might be side-effects? Considering it is Hades. Could Pocahontas, Christopher Robin etc have an uterior motive?

(Purely theoretical, but a thought nontheless)

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

MadDog Dannyboy-the-Dane

Eddiecoleslaw Smeagol, Dazz, Ellmeister, Cube, mr-paul, Jonnas, The Peeps, Diageo, Paj Meen Ah

LOVE

Cube Eddiecoleslaw, mr-paul, Paj Meen Ah, Dazz, Sméagol, The Peeps, Jonnas

Dazz Ellmeister

MadDog is Tinkerbell, she is good. She can only talk on days in which I, Peter Pan comes into play. Because of her small stature, she can only PM other players usually. For her to vote, she has to PM chairdriver and pick who she wants to attach her votes to, that's how she votes.

I think he resurrects good people and makes deals with those who resurrect us. Think about it, the ones who have died were all good and they've been brought back to life, including myself. We all know mr-paul brought me back to life (Thanks! :)) and so I think that there's another player out there that can make deals and bring good guys back to life.

That's my theory anyway. I don't have ulterior motives, the only thing I have is bringing the mafia down and I'm going to do just that!

Vote: EddieColeslaw

I'm sorry but you're lying. I know FOR A FACT that you did do something last night. You targeted Diageo. Now why would you do that when you just claimed he was an innocent in a post not so long ago? We all know he's Christopher Robin and that he's good.

My vote is not budging, I know you're evil. Why else would you target someone who you just claimed was innocent?

I swear I did not target anyone last night, I don't know where you're getting this from. Why would I do something bad to him?? I knew he was Christopher Robin too, and obviously good...why would I do such a stupid thing?

Can you please explain what your "FACT" is??

Ok, I guess I'm dead already (didn't read this page before I wrote).

While I was writing, two people voted, didn't mean to lynch you just yet.

People, please think about his claims!! Did anything even happen to Diageo after I apparently targeted him (losing track)? I specifically didn't do anything and resigned myself to being useless because I knew I was a suspect.

[..]

The last thing I want to do is ask Sméagol, did you get any PM's offering you any powers, or any PM's at all, on any of the nights before the one you died?

[..]

None, the power I have is my own.

Has anyone given any thought to the nature of these ressurections? That there might be side-effects? Considering it is Hades. Could Pocahontas, Christopher Robin etc have an uterior motive?

[..]

Like I said, I feel like there's more to it.. I don't feel good about being resurrected by Hades. I didn't know he was a Disney character, so I googled him, and the first thing that caught my eye was "villain". But like I said, I myself didn't get any additional details other than that I was resurrected.. Seemingly no change in my role or whatever. If there's more to it, I don't know about it. Still, I feel like I'm living on borrowed time or something.

She is pretty sure Paj is evil, she thinks Paj knows that she can only PM and knew that she wouldn't be able to defend herself properly.

She is pretty sure Paj is evil, she thinks Paj knows that she can only PM and knew that she wouldn't be able to defend herself properly.

I think this is true.

She also wonders why Diageo didn't PM her back, can you answer her question please.

MadDog has posted!

I'm confused now. Why haven't you posted before??? Why can you post now? WHO ARE YOUUU!?!?!??

I swear I did not target anyone last night, I don't know where you're getting this from. Why would I do something bad to him?? I knew he was Christopher Robin too, and obviously good...why would I do such a stupid thing?

Can you please explain what your "FACT" is??

Ok, I guess I'm dead already (didn't read this page before I wrote).

I guess your word isn't your bond because you did. I'm getting this from me and the fact that I targeted you last night because Dohnut had voted for you and he was proven to be Lilo, who was good. I can target anybody and find out who they targeted and I targeted you to which I recieved a PM from Chair saying "You learned EddieColeslaw targeted Diageo". Why would you do something bad? Because you're evil and it's your job to rid good people!

I'm willing to let people on here know about what my sidekick does with the risk of it not being used again. I can target people and my sidekick tells me who they voted for. I targeted you and the sidekick said you targeted Diageo.

Unlike you, my word is my bond and I swear to you all, Eddie targeted Diageo last night.

(Just realised I'm getting way too into this. I really do feel like Phoenix Wright or Sherlock Holmes right now, lmao).

She also wonders why Diageo didn't PM her back, can you answer her question please.

I spoke about this in the first post I made today. I asked Chair twice if I could reply and if I was forced to reply. He did not answer me, so I didn't want to risk it.

MadDog has posted!

I'm confused now. Why haven't you posted before??? Why can you post now? WHO ARE YOUUU!?!?!??

MadDog is Tinkerbell and Peter Pan. Tinkerbell can only PM but Peter Pan can make an appearance and talk on the forums through Tinkerbell or something...MadDog explained it in a post somewhere.