NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

I'm just speculating. But MadDog won't have just been totally inactive for so long. He's an experienced player. It must be part of his role to not be able to post in the thread, maybe not until we give him love or something? I dont know.

He must have had to send in a PM to vote.

Eddie is looking at the thread so I'm interested to see what he has to say.

Paj, have you any other information? I want to know that I can trust you before I go putting a vote down on MadDog.

I don't know if I should be happy about this. I feel like there's something more sinister at work here. However, for the record, I'm not aware myself of any "deals". My PM simply stated I've been resurrected, nothing more.

Then something I've been wanting to get of my chest for a long time (I PM'd Chair to tell him this has been the most frustrating mafia death so far for me), I mistakenly assumed Chair would announce the alignment in the lynch write-up, but I got a PM instead. But since I was dead, I wasn't able to tell you Diageo was definitely good at that point. Seeing him getting lynched was very frustrating. But well, old news.

Mr-Paul, I'm not mafia. I reclined my vote and voted nobody so I think that, at a specific time, the votes were locked in and I was too late to change it. As I have said, I believe Dohnut was telling the truth.

Also, I would like to hear more from Eddie. Like his alignment, who he targeted last night, etc...

Love: Cube (I would like to hear him speak more)

Question @ Dannyboy the Dane, you're the frog now, right? Do you know what's happening here:

"Psst! Coo-ey! Little froggy, over here!"

The frog looks around with concern, having heard... it's own voice?

Mr-Paul, I'm not mafia. I reclined my vote and voted nobody so I think that, at a specific time, the votes were locked in and I was too late to change it. As I have said, I believe Dohnut was telling the truth.

Also, I would like to hear more from Eddie. Like his alignment, who he targeted last night, etc...

Love: Cube (I would like to hear him speak more)

Relax, don't worry! I wasn't accusing you of being mafia, I know what character you are. I was just saying, a few of those on that list I suspect to be mafia.

I am not aligned with the mafia. I did absolutely nothing last night and possibly risked getting killed because everyone was so suspicious of me. As I said before, I can be very useful, but there's no opportunity for me at this point in time. I didn't roleclaim because I'm not allowed to say (I think I also mentioned this before).

@ Mr Paul - I have just been "informed" of this info, I trust the method, but the info could be wonky. *shrug*

That's why I'm not screaming to kill him yet. But it's total conjecture.

I agree with Eenuh about Ariel and it's pure speculation that MadDog even is Ariel. Paj, how confident are you about your results with MadDog?

Interestingly Eddie and MadDog are both among the first to vote Nintendohnut.

Love: Cube

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

MadDog Paj Meen Ah, Jonnas, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Cube

LOVE

Cube Eddiecoleslaw, mr-paul, Paj Meen Ah, Dazz, Sméagol, The Peeps

Let's wait for Maddog to come on then. I am sure he will be able to share his info in some way.

This game has been confusing, and I confess I've been a little gung-ho on everything, so I'll Withdraw Vote

And love the only one I trust.

Love: Cube

I am not aligned with the mafia. I did absolutely nothing last night and possibly risked getting killed because everyone was so suspicious of me. As I said before, I can be very useful, but there's no opportunity for me at this point in time. I didn't roleclaim because I'm not allowed to say (I think I also mentioned this before).

So you didn't target or vote anybody?

Diageo will no doubt have some information on someone too.

So no night kill... someone was roleblocked or protected?

You can't say anything at all about your role?

Nope. I'm not sure, but I think something bad might happen to either the town, or me.

So you didn't target or vote anybody?

Sorry, I did, I voted Nintendohnut.

Interestingly Eddie and MadDog are both among the first to vote Nintendohnut.

His info was crazy and I thought it seemed like he was desperately trying to cover something up, so I voted. I thought he was the most obvious choice at the moment. That's all there is to it. But then I removed vote here because I was confused and didn't want to kill an innocent again (like Diageo).

Sorry, I did, I voted Nintendohnut.

You voted him on the night that just happened? He was dead in the day.

You're saying you voted for Nintendohnut on Night 4?

Nope. I'm not sure, but I think something bad might happen to either the town, or me.

[..]

Yeah, the thing is, I'm allergic to those kind of claims.

I don't think it will do much for today, but:

vote: EddieColeslaw

On day 4, Diageo returned from the dead. I voted for Nintendohnut then, on page 13. Then on the next page, I removed the vote here, as I said above. He then got lynched that day, but I had removed my vote. On night 4 (last night), I didn't do anything. Today is now day 5.

On day 4, Diageo returned from the dead. I voted for Nintendohnut then, on page 13. Then on the next page, I removed the vote here, as I said above. He then got lynched that day, but I had removed my vote. On night 4 (last night), I didn't do anything. Today is now day 5.

Vote: EddieColeslaw

I'm sorry but you're lying. I know FOR A FACT that you did do something last night. You targeted Diageo. Now why would you do that when you just claimed he was an innocent in a post not so long ago? We all know he's Christopher Robin and that he's good.

My vote is not budging, I know you're evil. Why else would you target someone who you just claimed was innocent?

I gave you a chance to confess twice but you did not. I thought I might have been unclear but the bolded said it all to me.

Vote: EddieColeslaw

I'm sorry but you're lying. I know FOR A FACT that you did do something last night. You targeted Diageo. Now why would you do that when you just claimed he was an innocent in a post not so long ago? We all know he's Christopher Robin and that he's good.

My vote is not budging, I know you're evil. Why else would you target someone who you just claimed was innocent?

I gave you a chance to confess twice but you did not. I thought I might have been unclear but the bolded said it all to me.

Sounds good enough to me, good work Dazz.

Vote: Eddie

Love: Dazz