NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

I'm so confused, I thought we could talk about it. The game's still going or can we not talk about it when it's night?

We can't say any of our theories during the night, or speak about suspicions, or whatever. Many players tend to post something useless during the night, but even that shouldn't be allowed.

We're being so lax with this rule, obviously newcomers will be confused.

Which means, SHUSH, EVERYONE. WE CAN'T TALK! SET AN EXAMPLE!

What the fuck guys? Jesus fucking Christ, can we get some game mod warnings in here or something. That was ridiculous.

What the fuck guys? Jesus fucking Christ, can we get some game mod warnings in here or something. That was ridiculous.

It's quiet time now Rez.

Sorry to disturb the quiet time, just want to apologise for being inactive. I was working on a project deadline since last night and was out of the house for most of today (in fact, still am - stranded by the icy roads).

NIGHT 4 IS NOW OVER

"Psst! Coo-ey! Little froggy, over here!"

The frog looks around with concern, having heard... it's own voice?

-----

"I'm listening, Hades." the woman says, confidently, as she brushes herself down after the earlier scuffle.

"Great."

SMéAGOL HAS RETURNED FROM THE DEAD.

-----

The lush green grass that has sprouted all over the rolling dunes starts to wilt as the spirit stares into the eyes of a serpent, its spirit crushed. With ease the snake manipulates it, sending it flying off, out of its own mind.

The spirit reawakens, and in confusion sees that the one it had been trying to reinvigorate was not in need at all...

Meanwhile, the mountain sleeps...

DAY 5 BEGINS NOW

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Eenuh

EddieColeslaw

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

Right I've worked out how Dohnut had been lynched so easily.

Players who voted for Nintendohnut:

Nintendohnut Eddiecoleslaw, Jonnas, MadDog, Diageo, heroicjanitor, The Peeps, ReZourceman, Tales, Dazz

List of people who have posted in thread:

Diageo

Nintendohnut

Cube

Dazz

heroicjanitor

mr-paul

Paj Meen Ah

Dannyboy-the-Dane

EddieColeslaw

chairdriver

Jonnas

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

ReZourceman

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Dyson

MadDog voted for Dohnut, but hasn't posted in the thread.

Ariel, or something more sinister?

And welcome back Sméagol.

Ugh. We're going to lose I think. I just have that feeling. There's too much grind in the gears.

Smeagol is Pocahontas, so it's good to have him back.

I have been informed that MadDog is evil.

Vote: MadDog

MadDog, huh?

Vote: MadDog

He snuck a vote in the previous day, and said nothing? I do believe this reeks of mafia tactics.

Again, I have absolutely nothing to do with the mafia and am most certainly not the mafia don. If I get lynched or killed, you can look back on what I said in this post. As for who is mafia, I'm very confused but I think there's possibly a lot of redirection/attempted framing going on.

I have been informed that MadDog is evil.

How can you be sure that your information is correct? Don't want the Nintendohnut situation happening again...does everyone get a chance with Hades after they die?

This is going from Disney to the Neverending Story :P

I can go with MadDog to but I will wait and see what happens first.

This is going from Disney to the Neverending Story :P

I can go with MadDog to but I will wait and see what happens first.

Ha, good one. I agree, let's make him explain first.

Cube, you still can only say one word?

LOVE: Cube

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

MadDog Paj Meen Ah, Jonnas, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Cube

LOVE

Cube Eddiecoleslaw

Hey, slow down guys. I want to see, what information have you got before tonight Paj?

MadDog can't defend himself by the looks of things, otherwise he would have posted in the thread before now.

He could well be evil, but doesn't the not being able to speak thing make there a possibility of him being Ariel, who can't speak at all?

I just don't want to see a vote rushed through like yesterday, when we had a whole day's discussion wasted really because a bunch of people voted between 1am when the day started and 9:45 when majority was reached. I was in bed all that time!

There's bound to be a good few mafia members in this list of people who lynched Dohnut:

Eddiecoleslaw, Jonnas, MadDog, Diageo, heroicjanitor, The Peeps, ReZourceman, Tales, Dazz

Eddie and Danny have more explaining to doo. It's one of those who killed Sméagol.

Oh, and Love: Cube

LOVE: CUBE

Yeah, I think we should see what MadDog has to say first.

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

MadDog Paj Meen Ah, Jonnas, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Cube

LOVE

Cube Eddiecoleslaw, mr-paul, Paj Meen Ah

Eddie and Danny have more explaining to doo. It's one of those who killed Sméagol.

Correction: Eddie has more explaining to do. I've explained literally everything, he has explained nothing.

What makes people think Ariel can't talk? She only couldn't talk when her voice had been taken from her when she turned into a human. Doesn't really mean this has happened now (unless I missed something?).