NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

Nintendohnut, what if you're a paranoid investigator, and everyone you investigate comes up mafia, regardless of alignment.

You're smart Nintendohnut, you've played these games many times before. The fact that you haven't thought of any other possibilities of why your results might have been wrong just makes me think you're trying to play us.

Also, you can still be redirected if it said me specifically. I know Chair likes to have his redirection roles to trick people and would never make the redirection obvious.

I'm keeping my vote on you.

What are you on about Eddie? I've spoken lots in this. Following it avidly.

Your determination to vote for an inactive (innacurately picking out ther inactives) makes you very suspect.

Vote; EddieColeslaw

They're both on my bitch list. Along with Dannyboy. I'm unsure who we should end first.

What are you on about Eddie? I've spoken lots in this. Following it avidly.

Your determination to vote for an inactive (innacurately picking out ther inactives) makes you very suspect.

Vote; EddieColeslaw

Yeah, I should have checked properly, I'm stupid (and tired)...you talked in the previous page, in fact. But Aqui1a definitely hasn't spoken. I suggested picking on the inactives because I don't get any strong suspicions about any of the current actives, i.e. I am the confuses :(

Lynching Nintendohnut will shed a light on him and EddiColeslaw and Dazz.

Lynching Dannyboy will tell us little.

Lynching EddiColeslaw will tell us little.

Diageo: you should already know that lynching me won't shed light on anything. All you sill learn is that I am Lilo, that I have been telling the truth, that I am therefore amtownie (seeing as it's pretty obvious that the mafia are the baddies from the films) and that you have therefore wasted the day.

Your post above is entirely speculation. In fact all your posts on this page are. I have suggested that I am a paranoid investigator then I'm pointless and my information can be discounted... But how do you suggest we prove it either way?

And why would eddie being a suspect make me a suspect? I investigated him last night. I got the same result as I did with you. Of course I'm going to assume he's good, because you turned out to be. Im just following the information.

To be honest diageo you are playing RIGHT into the mafia's hands. We've wasted an entire day on this, and its becoming dull. The mafia must be just sitting back and laughing. Its frustrating from my pov but never mind. When I'm lynched and shown to be good though, please try and concentrate on actual leads, like smeagols killer.

Diageo: you should already know that lynching me won't shed light on anything. All you sill learn is that I am Lilo, that I have been telling the truth, that I am therefore amtownie (seeing as it's pretty obvious that the mafia are the baddies from the films) and that you have therefore wasted the day.

Your post above is entirely speculation. In fact all your posts on this page are. I have suggested that I am a paranoid investigator then I'm pointless and my information can be discounted... But how do you suggest we prove it either way?

And why would eddie being a suspect make me a suspect? I investigated him last night. I got the same result as I did with you. Of course I'm going to assume he's good, because you turned out to be. Im just following the information.

To be honest diageo you are playing RIGHT into the mafia's hands. We've wasted an entire day on this, and its becoming dull. The mafia must be just sitting back and laughing. Its frustrating from my pov but never mind. When I'm lynched and shown to be good though, please try and concentrate on actual leads, like smeagols killer.

I hate when people say things like that, trying to induce fear, appealing to pride because the mafia is laughing, and then finishing with trying to do good for the town. Seems inorganic and predictable, a lot like in the Gentleman's mafia.

If you are mafia, then we can know if it's likely that Dazz and Eddie are mafia, if you're not, it's likely that they're not. Seems like a lot more information than if we lynch anyone else.

I'm not really sure why people are saying I'm acting suspiciously. Yes, I know I'm a suspect in the murder affair, and I have no way of proving that I am not the killer, but I think that fact is making people paranoid about my behaviour. If anything, I've become a bit more aggressive in these games that I've been in the past because me being passive led people to believe I was a mafia trying to stall. Don't tell me my new, less passive behaviour is suspicious as well. :heh:

So do you think that I'm not Lilo? Or do you think that Lilo is evil?

Also, you've gotten it wrong about dazz and eddie. I said I thought eddie is good because I got the same result as I did with you. I think dazz is evil only because I was warned off targeting him.

I also hope that when you realise you are wrong about me you will stop trying to act like you know everything :p I apologised for lynching you yesterday (despite the fact that I was only following my info) so I hope you will do the same. I also hope that when I die and you see that I was telling the truth you will read back though my posts for today and try to see what I was saying about people like dannyboy and eddie. Please just make sure something good comes out of my death.

In other news I kind of want to be lynched now just to prove people are totally wrong lol.

One final thing: apologies for errors in these posts, I'm on my iPod again and it's hard to type :) will be back on the comp later.

In other news I kind of want to be lynched now just to prove people are totally wrong lol.

Happy to oblige. :p

So what do people think I'm lying about? Being good? Being an investigator? Being Lilo? I'm just interested to know.

You are unlucky that's for sure. So is MadDog. What went wrong? We "killed" a townie based on your information. It's weird no one is gunning for him.

Nintendohnut, I promise you that I am not evil at all. I'll promise anybody in this game that I'm good and my word is my bond. I know I can't prove it but I'm pretty sure you're telling me the truth by saying that you tried targeting me and then switched to Eddie. I hope I'm not wrong about you, I really do!

I know this post may make me sound suspicious but I just thought I should say something. However Diageo, I would like to know how lynching Nintendohnut would shed light on me and Eddie. I'm just curious...

So wait, Nintendohnut, you actually WANT me to vote against you? :S

Dazz is Mulan. There's very little chance of him being evil unless he's been brought back as an evil version by Hades. It is the people who targeted Smeagol - you, Dannyboy and EddieColeslaw that we need to focus and decide on, one of you killed him.

I'm not sure whether to trust you or not Dohnut. You've always been a clever player. I believe if you were mafia that you wouldn't have come out with the info that Diageo was mafia, because you'd know it to be wrong and that you'd get lynched afterwards. You probably are a dumb cop as you said, and the character of Lilo could well fit that. HAs your power got something to do with Stitch by any chance?

I want to here more from the other two, personally.

No I don't want people to vote against me if they don't think I'm evil. I want people to either lynch me if they think I'm evil, or actually look for some useful information if not. We're concentrating so much on me today that NOTHING else has come out of the day. It's a waste.

I still want to know from Diageo and Rez exactly what it is they think I'm lying about really. They've both said that I'm lying, but I'd like to know exactly what it is they think I've lied about, just so I can answer their concerns directly :) How many votes do I have btw? Has majority already been reached? If not, please can we try and get as much out of today as possible so as not to completely waste the day?

I just generally think you're not being truthful/are evil. I don't mind/care who you are, but I hate filth. I HATE FILTH.

Oh yeah I totally forgot to mention Stitch! He's my 'sidekick dude' for when I contribute to a successful lynch. So he's not involved in my power but sometimes comes into play.

I totally forgot about the whole 'sidekicks' mechanic in this game.

Yeah but we've established that the baddies from Disney films are the baddies in this game. So if you think I'm telling the truth about Lilo then surely you must see that I'm good? Therefore I'm not filthy. I'm pretty shiny and clean :p

I personally think Nintendohnut just got his information wrong. Can anyone verify him as lilo to back up his argument?

I have nothing to add. Except once again it is nintendohnut and diageo going back and forth. Deja vu?

Eddie, have you roleclaimed yet? Pressure is on you and I can't remember you saying much about your role as opposed to Danny and Nintendohnut.

And Cube, is it love making you better at speaking, or the fact that 3 days have past (as in you learn more as time goes on)?

I'll Love: Cube to test my own theory.

And what disney character hates dirt?

At first I thought it was ReZ just taking the mickey out of Chair and Paj's posting mannerisms but he keeps doing it here so it must be someone who hates dirt.

Simlarly, I've started/doing/this/when I can't be/arsed/to find the right words to/describe something, in the Style of ReZ.

Love: Cube

Simlarly, I've started/doing/this/when I can't be/arsed/to find the right words to/describe something, in the Style of ReZ.

Love: Cube

(Psh, that's nothing)