NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

[...] Players who Talk With Actions may not quote other players, nor type character names nor player names (outside of the LOVE/LYNCH vote). If a player who Talks With Actions posts in a way that is deemed against the spirit of the rule, they will face repercussions.

[...]

*gives banana to Eenuh*

*hits self*

Sup with that?

Also, everyone sucks for lynching me.

NIGHT 3 IS NOW OVER

The fairy staunchly crosses her arms, unimpressed by the witch's melodramatics. Enraged by the taunts, the witch lunges forward. With surprising agility and strength, the fairy dodges the attacks, and kicks the witch in the face.

-----

The raven haired woman climbs the mountain; even with her deftness of foot, its an impossible task. Disheartened, she turns away.

-----

A drop of water falls, and from it materialises a spirit form.

Dances, butterflies, green. Life is brought.

DIAGEO HAS RETURNED FROM THE DEAD.

DAY 4 BEGINS NOW

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Eenuh

EddieColeslaw

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Tales

The Peeps

With surprising agility and strength, the fairy dodges the attacks, and kicks the witch in the face.

HAHA. What a badass fairy.

So now the people who said that Diageo is bad are under suspicion.

Vote: Nintendohnut

Wow...

As I agree. Sorry for voting for you, Diageo. Love: Diageo

Also, because it's pointless to mention the song without showing it:

Diageo's back :) I can't believe a child was pushed off a cliff, for shame. I don't like the sound of this witch either. There is never a good witch and as far as I remember peeps is the fairy. Know anything?

Oh wow, I can talk. I'm so happy I can talk.

Nintendohnut, you are evil and manipulative, I just don't know why you would lie like that. You could have clearly investigated yourself to find out if you were a dumb cop. Killing someone who can't defend themselves is low.

Diageo's back :) I can't believe a child was pushed off a cliff, for shame. I don't like the sound of this witch either. There is never a good witch and as far as I remember peeps is the fairy. Know anything?

I was going to say Glinda the Good Witch, but she's not Disney...

We should question the people who backed Nintendohnut, too (can't think of anyone right now).

Was the witch roleblocked by The Peeps?

I thought Love would cure Cube of his curse, and so I gave him some, but he voted for me anyway. Can you speak now Cube?

Welcome back Diageo, no hard feelings eh? :santa:

This is going to be a breeze for the town if we can just bring everyone back.

I don't know who targeted me but it is part of my role that I may avoid negative actions.

Vote Nintendohnut you got some splainin' to do

I like Jonnas's idea of giving me love, if there really is no hard feelings and you are sorry, love me.

This is going to be a breeze for the town if we can just bring everyone back.

What if this becomes an infinite loop of someone dying, then being brought back by someone's power/LOVE the next day?

Sorry, Christopher Robin...

LOVE: Diageo

Oh wait, I guess we're not going to try and bring baddies back to life :)

I like Jonnas's idea of giving me love, if there really is no hard feelings and you are sorry, love me.

I'm not sure we should all be giving love to a little boy

From what I could gather from Cube's mimes. You targeted Sméagol the night he died. What did you do EddieColeslaw?

I targeted Diageo last night, for obvious reasons after the last game :P him targeting me isn't all that important, but seeing as he isn't allowed to name people I couldn't ask 'who did you target last night?' So instead I just asked whether he targeted me, as I suspect he would have done after the last game. Just like I did to him :) I was just trying to get as much info as possible, but when he just said 'no' I figured it was pointless asking endless yes or no questions and came out with the info.

My information is correct, and that information said that Diageo is mafia.

Right, well I have information. The PM I received says that I learned that Diageo is mafia. Was going to try and get as much out of him as possible before I annouced this but seeing as he's silenced for the day that seems unlikely to happen.

Vote: Diageo

I am confident that my information is correct. It seems unlikely that my character is a dumb cop and either way, lynching Diageo today would prove it one way or the other. Either we lynch him and I'm right that he's evil, or we lynch him and I discover I'm (against the strong odds) a dumb cop, which is still useful to know.

Also, I would like some protection tonight if I'm right please :)

Well that's what I'm trying to say - my information is only useful in this game if we lynch Diageo. That way I can find out for sure whether or not I'm a dumb cop (I seriously doubt it). That is the only way to find out, and if I'm right about Diageo then people can trust me. If I am wrong about Daiaeo, well then I'll accept the concequences and people can lynch me if they wish. But the only way to prove that I am good and that my information is correct is to lynch Diageo.

That is the reason I tried to investigate Smeagol - because he stopped the lynch which would have proved me good and which would have gotten rid of a mafioso.

I hope this makes sense!

You seem very sure I was evil, and didn't even think of investigating yourself to make sure you weren't a dumb cop, or even imagine that you were redirected. I have strong beliefs that you are evil, you even targeted Sméagol on the night of his death.

Cube = huh?

Anyway this seems pretty simple. Vote : Nintendohnut.

I continue to hate filth.

Wait!

*points at other two figures*

Killers?

*points at other two figures*

Question.

He's got 6 out of 9 votes needed, I think we should slow down and hear what he has to say, and others who haven't had the chance to get on.

"The name's Hades." the god says frankly, presenting his hand to the woman. "Lord of the underworld. Pleased to meet ya."

"What do you want?" the woman replies, defiantly, but with detectable fear.

"Yeesh. You're colder than midwinter Tartarus." the god says, rubbing the back of his head, not at all feeling the pain of the flames.

"Get to the point." She is obviously uncomfortable.

"Getting there." He smiles. "You see, I have an offer you'll have a hard time refusing."

DAZZ HAS RETURNED FROM THE DEAD.

Right, just got my first chance to reply to all this.

I was the one given the opportunity to bring Dazz back to life. I didn't totally think it through that it could have repercussions and I fear now that I will now be under the control/watch of hades at all times. So maybe could you love me and free me from this curse?

Also I found that Smeagol was pocohontas, so he had good intentions in stopping that lynch.

Also, any chance I can have some love? Love doesn't seem to be making Cube speak and I fear the repurcussions of making a deal with Hades and I think love could break that, like how Hercules love for Meg saves her from Hades.

And yeah, we mustn't forget about the other two that targeted Smeagol, EddieColeslaw and Dannyboy if I remember correctly.

Seems like Dieago's return isn't the same as Dazz's.

Seems weird that Nintendohut will yell mafia on the first day but oh well townies keep coming back so:

Vote: Nintendohut

So Cube can talk, which is obviously better. I would assume that he is now worrying about Dazz after the way in which he was ressurected compared to Diageo. Obviously Diageo is still good due to butterflies and things, whereas Dazz made a deal with Hades.

Tonight I tried to target Dazz for investigation. I got a message saying 'You are being warned against targeting Dazz. You may choose another target'. So I targted EddieColeslaw (for no particular reason) and got a PM sayig he was mafia. Which I now assume means that he is good.

As for Diageo - I was following my information. I got a PM saying you specifically were mafia. I wasn't redirected, as it specifically said your name. I don't think I can target myself, but if necessary I will try tonight. It doesn't seem necessary though because we now know that I get 'mafia' for good people. The day after I targeted you I was roleblocked so even if I had targeted myself it would have worked.

I don't have much of a defence. I'm a little disappointed that you all think I would be stupid enough in one of these games to randomly just push hard for a lynch of someone if I was a member of the mafia, but there we are. Now we know that I am a dumb cop I can be useful, because I can confirm people as good when I am told they are mafia, and if I target someone else and am 'warned against targeting them' I'll know that it's the signal for a mafia member.

Incidentally I had the chance to keep targeting Dazz tonight, but I got scared so changed my mind.

One thing I would say:

Diageo you say 'you seemed very sure I was evil'... if the situation was reversed you would have done the exact same thing. I had a PM specifically saying you were evil. Why would I not be sure? Now that we know I'm a dumb cop I know what to expect.

Lynch me if you really feel it's necessary, but I'm telling the truth. All we're doing is giving the mafia a free day/kill. Also: If I'm lynched I strongly advise people to look through the list of people who voted for the lynch of Diageo and cross-reference with those who voted for me. We're both townies and that list should contain some mafiosos.