NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

Sorry about editing, habit. I always think of things I want to say after posting, it's not an easy habit to break but I'll try my absolute best not to do it! :D

I trust Cube at the moment. I think he's on to something and I believe Nintendohnut as it now makes sense thanks to The Peeps. I'm going to trust Nintendohnut on this one and vote for Diageo.

Also, I have no idea why but Cube dancing with one finger in the air is really stuck in my thoughts and I think it's because one more person needs to love him for him to talk. Of course I could be wrong but there's no harm in trying, except for the obvious.

Love: Cube

Change vote: Diageo

Right, just got my first chance to reply to all this.

I was the one given the opportunity to bring Dazz back to life. I didn't totally think it through that it could have repercussions and I fear now that I will now be under the control/watch of hades at all times. So maybe could you love me and free me from this curse?

Also I found that Smeagol was pocohontas, so he had good intentions in stopping that lynch.

Right, just got my first chance to reply to all this.

I was the one given the opportunity to bring Dazz back to life. I didn't totally think it through that it could have repercussions and I fear now that I will now be under the control/watch of hades at all times. So maybe could you love me and free me from this curse?

Also I found that Smeagol was pocohontas, so he had good intentions in stopping that lynch.

Who is your character?

I had a feeling he was Pocahontas, too (from the write-up, when he stopped the lynch). Since I wasn't sure, I didn't say anything, but it's good to see confirmation.

Change Vote: Diageo

You better be right, Nintendohnut & Peeps...

I'm guessing Cube is a reverse tracker?

*nods*

So we're going by this just because he nodded?

I would like for one of the silenced players to be able to speak so they can give a proper explanation so I'll randomly give Cube LOVE, even though it could turn out horribly wrong. If I don't get lynched/killed in the night, could someone please investigate me or roleblock me. I simply don't know where people are pulling all of these theories from, and why everyone one is following Cube's votes. First me, then he changed to Diageo and now everyone's going in that direction too.

I may change the vote to Diageo depending on the majority for LOVE, but I hope we all agree on getting one of them to be able to talk again...

LOVE: Cube

Alright, I am willing to go for Diageo at the moment. If we find out who he is, maybe we can trust Nintendohnut's information.

Also giving love to Cube, as I'm sure it will somehow give him the ability to talk (even if it's limited). If it can bring back people into the game, I'm sure it can learn Tarzan to talk. =P

Change vote: Diageo

Change Love: Cube

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

Eddiecoleslaw Diageo, heroicjanitor, Nintendohnut

Diageo Paj Meen Ah, The Peeps, Dazz, Cube, Jonnas, Eenuh

Nintendohnut Ellmeister, Dazz

LOVE

Cube Diageo, Jonnas, Dazz, Eddiecoleslaw, Eenuh

Alright, I am willing to go for Diageo at the moment. If we find out who he is, maybe we can trust Nintendohnut's information.

Also giving love to Cube, as I'm sure it will somehow give him the ability to talk (even if it's limited). If it can bring back people into the game, I'm sure it can learn Tarzan to talk. =P

With love, anything is possible~ I'm sure that's a song, or an ad...or a movie tagline...

To assess the situation: so we're going for Diageo because of Nintendohnut's claims, and Cube changed his vote which should be trusted for some reason unknown to me (is he being backed by anyone?). I feel a bit mean voting for someone who is practically defenseless once everyone has made up their mind...but unless one of them starts talking or is lynched, this confusion will continue. We will be able to look back on their claims involving other people too, once we find out whether they're good or bad.

Therefore, just to go along with the majority and make something happen:

Vote: Diageo

(Unless someone gives a good reason as to why he *definitely* shouldn't be lynched)

Basically Diageo is the moreso of 3 evils.

It's too risky keeping him around.

Also:

Love: Cube

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

Diageo Paj Meen Ah, The Peeps, Dazz, Cube, Jonnas, Eenuh, Eddiecoleslaw

LOVE

Cube Diageo, Jonnas, Dazz, Eddiecoleslaw, Eenuh, The Peeps, Paj Meen Ah

RIGHT!

Sorry I'm late to the party. I know understand what's been going on. It's indeed correct that I targetted Sméagol last night since I had figured he was Pocahontas. I am - or rather was - a protector from silencing, roleblocking and misdirection. Too bad I wasn't a protector from killing as well. :(

Anyway, I trust Cube and Nintendohnut the most at the moment, which is why I'll say

LOVE: Cube

LYNCH: Diageo

(Though I do enjoy these games of charades. :heh:)

At the moment I believe EddieColeslaw is the killer of Sméagol, so that's hopefully two mafia scumnags down.

*Cries*

*Points at self, at yellow shirt, at blue shorts, at ginger hair*

*Hugs teddy* *hugs donkey* *hugs kangaroo*

*Cries*

I think he's saying he's Christopher Robin. Yet I believe we're only dealing with the Disney classics, so I'm not sure I'm buying it.

^ How is Winnie The Pooh not a Disney Classic? Plus the game is set in the land of Destino, a (relatively) obscure short made by Disney in collaboration with Salvador Dali.

So not just the classics.

^ How is Winnie The Pooh not a Disney Classic? Plus the game is set in the land of Destino, a (relatively) obscure short made by Disney in collaboration with Salvador Dali.

So not just the classics.

Sorry, my bad. I just double-checked it. Winnie the Pooh IS a Disney Classic.

Why would Christopher Robin be playing with his toes and doing animal-like things? I thought Christopher Robin wore socks and shoes :P Though I'm getting a bit worried that maybe he's telling the truth and simply gave up trying to defend himself...

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

Diageo Paj Meen Ah, The Peeps, Dazz, Cube, Jonnas, Eenuh, Eddiecoleslaw, Dannyboy-the-Dane, ReZourceman

LOVE

Cube Diageo, Jonnas, Dazz, Eddiecoleslaw, Eenuh, The Peeps, Paj Meen Ah, Dannyboy-the-Dane, ReZourceman

DAY 3 IS NOW OVER

The crowd cast down upon the voiceless little boy.

"No! Stop!" his stuffed friends call out, but none of the crowd can hear them. "Oh no oh no oh no!"

With one forceful push, the boy tumbles off the precipice, to fall, landing broken.

DIAGEO IS DEAD. He was Christopher Robin, resident of the enchanting neighbourhood of 100 Acre Wood.

-----

Two worlds, one family.

NIGHT 3 BEGINS NOW

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Eenuh

EddieColeslaw

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

Jonnas