NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

*points at vines*

*points at eyes*

*holds up three fingers*

*points at corpse*

The forum isn't loading properly for me at the moment...

In reply to HeroJan: No, I'm just trying to take everything in. To get back to the point, then, would someone like to clarify why I'm suspected of being Hades (I'm not)?

Cube: are you saying that someone/something with 3 eyes killed Smeagol??

*points at three trees*

*points at two trees*

*points at light*

*points at one tree*

*points at corpse*

I was scared away from the game and was effectively dead, so I was told. I would've returned after 3 day phases had you guys not loved me.

Sméagol was obviously killed by trees...?

At first I thought they wanted us to look back in past pages, but I have no idea now.

The trees from Snow White?

Are you trying to tell us about Smeagols death?

What happens to this forum at night? It's taken me 20 mins to get to this page from the homepage.

Are you saying 3 people targeted Sméagol?

While you are demanding Cube for useless explanations, you all ignore the one thing he said clearly: EddieColeslaw is behind Sméagol's death.

At the same time, Nintendohnut has evidence against Diageo.

Hmm... Decisions, decisions...

While you are demanding Cube for useless explanations, you all ignore the one thing he said clearly: EddieColeslaw is behind Sméagol's death.

At the same time, Nintendohnut has evidence against Diageo.

Hmm... Decisions, decisions...

You actually brought up a good point. Does anyone know whether Cube and Diageo can be trusted yet? Otherwise we are effectively believing in two silenced players with a clear disadvantage - they could be framed/accused/etc. and it would be hard to defend themselves or give evidence - but they also have an advantage: they can't explain themselves properly, so they could be hiding a lot or just plain lying. How do we know that they aren't working together and trying to lead us astray? Cube voting against Diageo and throwing bananas at him etc. could have been an act.

Also

DAY 2 IS NOW OVER

The crowd watched in bemusement and amusement as 2 of its members pranced about, trying to tell their stories. Some were unconvinced; trusting facts rather than speculation or empathy.

This was on my mind yesterday, as it made me feel stupid because I fell for Diageo's displays of fright and tears :red: Basically, it is a waste of time trying to decipher what they say about trees and corpses until someone can say for sure that they can be trusted and aren't miming nonsense. And there doesn't seem to be any point in interrogating them either. How about trying to get info to back up what Nintendohut (who can talk) said?

If I am accused of distracting everyone again, all I can say is that I welcome someone to investigate/roleblock/use some power on me, and you will find that I am not bad.

(Am pulling an all-nighter to finish a project and study for a test :( Break's over...)

On the first night I investigated Diageo. My power is to find out someone's alignment. The PM I received said 'you found out that Diageo is mafia'.

Sure, he was silenced, but I be a pretty goddam stupid mafioso to claim I have information that says someone is evil when I know they're not. Someone can investigate me if they like and check, but that is the information I have.

It looks like Cube cannot speak, which is annoying, however this is probably the best way to check.

Cube: Please will you vote for the person who killed Smeagol? If it is more than one person you can change your vote once or twice

If people want Diageo to be able to talk again, we need to give him the majority in Love votes. He'll regain his voice then. But of course that will cause him to live another day/night.

*points above*

*points at self*

*points at three stones*

*points above*

ChangeLynch: Nintendohnut.

The only problem I have with this is Nintendohnut. He could be good and I could be wrong (likely) but he could be double-bluffing, telling us this 'good' information to make us turn against each other, starting with Diageo. Sure you can say "Why would he come out and tell us this?" to which the answer could be because he is willing to kill Diageo and in doing so, he might have succeeded in something or there might be a possibility of him getting some sort of advantage or he could actually be telling the truth. However, I'm not ruling out the possibility that Diageo is evil either or at least under the influence of Cube...

Edited by Animal

No idea what is going on. I can imagine cube screaming as people misinterpret what he is saying.

So it has something to do with Diageo, Danny and Nintentohnut Cube?