NEurope
chairdriver

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

[..]

There will be day and night, each expected to last 24 hours, but will vary, depending on the most strange variables.

[..]

NIGHT 2 IS NOW OVER

"The name's Hades." the god says frankly, presenting his hand to the woman. "Lord of the underworld. Pleased to meet ya."

"What do you want?" the woman replies, defiantly, but with detectable fear.

"Yeesh. You're colder than midwinter Tartarus." the god says, rubbing the back of his head, not at all feeling the pain of the flames.

"Get to the point." She is obviously uncomfortable.

"Getting there." He smiles. "You see, I have an offer you'll have a hard time refusing."

DAZZ HAS RETURNED FROM THE DEAD.

-----

The victim stands at the top of the flight of wide white steps, watching, rooted to the spot, the surreal shapes that tear forwards. In an instant, the imposing figure is engulfed.

SMéAGOL IS DEAD.

-----

"Get offa me!" the raven haired woman cries, trying to swat away the ball of light as though it were an insect.

-----

The fair woman looks upon the bearded man. She senses something awry, but she can't put her finger on what. He seems slightly too forceful, for such an aged man. But what does she know of magicians?

Not wanting to miss out on such an enchanting offer, she nods her head, and places her delicate hand upon the table.

DAY 3 BEGINS NOW

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Eenuh

EddieColeslaw

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Tales

The Peeps

Edited by chairdriver

How tall can a sycamore grow?

If we cut them down, we'll never know.

Vote: Diageo

How convenient that Smeagol was killed last night after looking into Diageo.

PLEASE can we lynch him today. For god's sake, I have information that he is evil!

Vote: Diageo

Out of interest I was also roleblocked last night, which isn't particularly surprising. But it also means the mafia were nervous about my power, suggesting that I am right.

How were we supposed to find out about Diageo's alignment? I assumed that it would be in either the last write-up, or this one...

Also, Dazz was a woman who died and went to the underworld, and was brought back by Hades. Since we never voted LOVE, is that someone's power, to be able to bring back dead people? I still find the fleeing of The Peeps weird as well. The Peeps, can you tell us what happened with you?

Smeagol's corpse?

Mouth, fire, head, corpse...

The Cave of Wonders from Aladin?

With fire I think cube meant to BURN THE WITCH! Eddie is the killer I think he's saying now. Vote: EddieColeslaw

Why am I suddenly being targeted? I'm not bad. Someone can investigate me to make sure.

And how come Diageo still can't speak?

LYNCH (9 is a majority)

Eddiecoleslaw Cube, Diageo, heroicjanitor

Diageo Paj Meen Ah, Nintendohnut

LOVE

Cube Diageo

And how come Diageo still can't speak?

Yeah good point. He said it would take a day. But are you maybe trying to distract everyone?